Tired of hearing about Trump's tax returns?...Just wait...

Jake, nobody who matters gives a single fuck about Trumps taxes or Hillary would be in the White House

Really???? You and your half brained Trump ass lickers voted for the fat fuck because he refused to divulge his tax returns? .....LOL

Jake, nobody who matters gives a single fuck about Trumps taxes or Hillary would be in the White House

Really???? You and your half brained Trump ass lickers voted for the fat fuck because he refused to divulge his tax returns? .....LOL

We voted for Trump because he refused to divulge his tax returns? Really? You must be one of them bright liberals.

We voted for Trump because he refused to divulge his tax returns? Really? You must be one of them bright liberals.
Jake still hasn't slept a wink since election Eve.

Looks like a rant to me generated by the feeling of sure failure, and the butt-hurt that lingers post election.

Thank you........I was wondering which right wing IDIOT would finally post "butt hurt".......See, you did get the Hannity memo......LOL

Let's hear it for all around consistency. Less the idiot on my part of course, but you should probably know I don't watch Hannity.

Unfortunately that isn't how it works, never has been. Every single POTUS in U.S. history has been elected by the EC.

Fact. Check it out!!

You want something to check out?

Take a look at how many presidents have won the EC and NOT have won the popular vote......That should sober you up.
Why don't you provide a list of people who have won the Presidency without winning the electoral college.

If people didn't give enough of a shit about this to the point he got elected they likely give less of a shit now.

How the left fails to grasp this simple point I have no idea.

If hillary had won and the pubs were still whining about her emails the logic would be the same.

The people already spoke on this issue and they don't give enough of a shit for this issue to get meaningful traction.....
the republicans fail to grasp the fact that donnie didn't actually "win." He suffered and outstanding blow, one of the worsts in history. Donnie is in office because it was handed to him by the electoral college. Kind of like the biggest "participation trophy" that ever existed. You lost by 3 million votes, but here's the white house.
People do care about his taxes, which is why there were more protests on tax weekend.

You're right, the people did speak.. the people chose hillary, overwhelmingly.

Are you really this stupid?

Did you flunk high school civics?

Damn, progressives must be the dumbest creatures on this planet.

If people didn't give enough of a shit about this to the point he got elected they likely give less of a shit now.

If hillary had won and the pubs were still whining about her emails the logic would be the same.

The people already spoke on this issue and they don't give enough of a shit for this issue to get meaningful traction.....
the republicans fail to grasp the fact that donnie didn't actually "win."
You are delusional. The fact of the matter is that he won. And he won by a very wide margin. 304 - 277. It wasn't even close, jackass.

You are delusional. The fact of the matter is that he won. And he won by a very wide margin. 304 - 277. It wasn't even close, jackass.

If that is "wide"

What do you call the margins Obama won by?

Why don't you provide a list of people who have won the Presidency without winning the electoral college.

You may (probably not....you're too dumb) have noticed that this thread is about the orange hair furor's tax returns......A fellow idiot to you brought up the EC...I did not...so, respectfully. "go fuck yourself."
LOL

the republicans fail to grasp the fact that donnie didn't actually "win." He suffered and outstanding blow, one of the worsts in history. Donnie is in office because it was handed to him by the electoral college. Kind of like the biggest "participation trophy" that ever existed. You lost by 3 million votes, but here's the white house.
People do care about his taxes, which is why there were more protests on tax weekend.

Are you really this stupid?

Did you flunk high school civics?

Damn, progressives must be the dumbest creatures on this planet.
I actually have multiple history degrees. Which is why my posts contain more than - "dumb dumb dummy dumb you dumb i dumb we all dumb dumb dumb"

This is why democrats will continue to lose. Complete denial and refusing to understand how campaigns work

This is why democrats will continue to lose. Complete denial and refusing to understand how campaigns work
lol dems won't lose another election in your lifetime. Thanks donnie!

extremely wide. Negative 3 million is huge!

Trump knows full well his drones are dumber than a bag of hammers.

Seriously, who believes " I can't turn over my returns, I'm being audited" ???

Trump knows full well his drones are dumber than a bag of hammers.

Seriously, who believes " I can't turn over my returns, I'm being audited" ???

I have a nice wall that Mexico will pay for....a big, beautiful wall

If that is "wide"

If I recall correctly, Trump won the EC votes by a margin of 12%...FDR beat his opponents with a 25-26% margin......What right winger must be thinking when they state "wide" must be about trump's waist size.

If that is "wide"

If I recall correctly, Trump won the EC votes by a margin of 12%...FDR beat his opponents with a 25-26% margin......What right winger must be thinking when they state "wide" must be about trump's waist size.

Trump claims he had the largest Electoral College win since Reagan

Last edited:

Forum List

Back