Tired of hearing about Trump's tax returns?...Just wait...

If that is "wide"

What do you call the margins Obama won by?

If I recall correctly, Trump won the EC votes by a margin of 12%...FDR beat his opponents with a 25-26% margin......What right winger must be thinking when they state "wide" must be about trump's waist size.

Trump claims he had the larges Electoral College win since Reagan
of course he did, along with the biggest protests... er I mean, inauguration, ever. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Trump knows full well his drones are dumber than a bag of hammers.

Seriously, who believes " I can't turn over my returns, I'm being audited" ???
It doesn't matter to them whether or not it is true. If their messiah says so, then it is so. Period.

If people didn't give enough of a shit about this to the point he got elected they likely give less of a shit now.

How the left fails to grasp this simple point I have no idea.

If hillary had won and the pubs were still whining about her emails the logic would be the same.

The people already spoke on this issue and they don't give enough of a shit for this issue to get meaningful traction.....
the republicans fail to grasp the fact that donnie didn't actually "win." He suffered and outstanding blow, one of the worsts in history. Donnie is in office because it was handed to him by the electoral college. Kind of like the biggest "participation trophy" that ever existed. You lost by 3 million votes, but here's the white house.
People do care about his taxes, which is why there were more protests on tax weekend.

You're right, the people did speak.. the people chose hillary, overwhelmingly.

yet another failed talking point.

Trump won the contest he was in. No debate on the subject whatsoever.
but not by winning the people. No mandate. He should be walking on eggshells.

yet another worn out soundbyte. No president has a 'mandate' in a country this divided. this is only something they trumpet to justify ramrodding policy.

What he does have, however, is both houses of congress and the supreme court. I'll take that reality over some fictitious 'mandate' any day of the week.

every single Democratic President has won the electoral vote AND the popular vote of we the people....that's a mandate, no?

If people didn't give enough of a shit about this to the point he got elected they likely give less of a shit now.

If hillary had won and the pubs were still whining about her emails the logic would be the same.

The people already spoke on this issue and they don't give enough of a shit for this issue to get meaningful traction.....
the republicans fail to grasp the fact that donnie didn't actually "win." He suffered and outstanding blow, one of the worsts in history. Donnie is in office because it was handed to him by the electoral college. Kind of like the biggest "participation trophy" that ever existed. You lost by 3 million votes, but here's the white house.
People do care about his taxes, which is why there were more protests on tax weekend.

yet another worn out soundbyte. No president has a 'mandate' in a country this divided. this is only something they trumpet to justify ramrodding policy.

What he does have, however, is both houses of congress and the supreme court. I'll take that reality over some fictitious 'mandate' any day of the week.

every single Democratic President has won the electoral vote AND the popular vote of we the people....that's a mandate, no?
a beautiful mandate.

the republicans fail to grasp the fact that donnie didn't actually "win."
You are delusional. The fact of the matter is that he won. And he won by a very wide margin. 304 - 277. It wasn't even close, jackass.

Actually it was 304 - 227.

every single Democratic President won the electoral vote AND the popular vote of we the people....that's a mandate, no?

nope. a simple majority is not a mandate either. just ignore the other 48-49%? That's lunacy.

No such thing as a 'mandate' as far as I'm concerned. It's a buzzword and nothing more to justify ramming policies through.

A candidate wins the election, he gets the job on that result and not a thing more, certainly not a blank check, that's for sure.....

I started to read the diatribe in the OP but quickly glanced at the bottom and there was no attached .pdf file of the originator's own tax forms so gave up on the whole thing as just another sponsored junk post.

Carry on.

No such thing as a 'mandate' as far as I'm concerned. It's a buzzword and nothing more to justify ramming policies through.

Perhaps you're correct.....and "ramming policies through" is when a president just decides to sign off on EOs.....do you know of any president who has exclusively "governed" by signing off on EOs in his first 90 days in office?

Trump knows full well his drones are dumber than a bag of hammers.

Seriously, who believes " I can't turn over my returns, I'm being audited" ???
Some people are so stupid that they actually believe he said that. And you are one of them, jackass.

Perhaps you're correct.....and "ramming policies through" is when a president just decides to sign off on EOs.....do you know of any president who has exclusively "governed" by signing off on EOs in his first 90 days in office?

sure, and Mr. "I've got a pen and a phone" did it for 6 years.

Lovely slippery slope he launched us down, now isn't it?

I started to read the diatribe in the OP but quickly glanced at the bottom and there was no attached .pdf file of the originator's own tax forms so gave up on the whole thing as just another sponsored junk post.

Carry on.

Elect me President and I will provide my tax returns just like every President since Nixon

Carry on.

Elect me President and I will provide my tax returns just like every President since Nixon

Wow!!! So, the last 8 out of 45? A whopping 18%!!!!

I guess more than a dozen congressional bills he's signed don't count. LMAO

Carry on.

Check out who has....and who has NOT, released tax returns when running for president.

Tax History Project -- Presidential Tax Returns

sure, and Mr. "I've got a pen and a phone" did it for 6 years.

Lovely slippery slope he launched us down, now isn't it?

Here is what Obama DID do (and with whose support) in his first 100 days. Now, before you say that Obama had "congress behind him"...check out the party affiliation of Trump and the current congress.

Obama began to formally create his presidential footprint during his first 100 days.[1]Obama quickly began attempting to foster support for his economic stimulus package, American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009.[2] The bill passed in the House on January 28, 2009, by a 244–188 vote,[3] and it passed in the Senate on February 10 by a 61–37 margin.[4][5]

Obama stated that he should not be judged by his first hundred days: "The first hundred days is going to be important, but it’s probably going to be the first thousand days that makes the difference."[6]

Obama's accomplishments after the first 100 days included signing the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act of 2009 relaxing the statute of limitations for equal-pay lawsuits[7]; signing into law the expanded State Children's Health Insurance Program (S-CHIP), which the White House said provided benefits to 4 million additional working families; winning approval of a congressional budget resolution that put Congress on record as dedicated to dealing with major health care reform legislation in 2009; implementing new ethics guidelines designed to significantly curtail the influence of lobbyists on the executive branch; breaking from the Bush administration on a number of policy fronts, except for Iraq, in which he followed through on Bush's Iraq withdrawal of U.S. troops;[8] supporting the UN declaration on sexual orientation and gender identity; and lifting the 7½-year ban on federal funding for embryonic stem cell research.

Carry on.

Soo...you and 320 million other people should be president?

You are not that special RW.

Carry on.

Wow!!! So, the last 8 out of 45? A whopping 18%!!!!

Try again....The 16th Amendment took effect in 1913

Forum List

Back