Tired of hearing about Trump's tax returns?...Just wait...

Why are folks so obsessed with the dude's taxes? Is it really that important? Personally, i don't care at all about how much taxes he did or didn't pay. That's his business. I don't obsess over others' personal finances. I'm only concerned about him getting tax cuts done for the People. Hopefully, he'll be successful on that.
People are concerned about his tax returns because he is an international businessman with financial ties all over the globe. The people need to know where those ties are if we are suppose to trust that he is acting in our best interests and not his own. That's why presidents before have revealed their taxes, that's why there is a precedent for such, that is why people wanted him to divest (which he did not).
Trump cares little about cutting your taxes. The wealthiest Americans will get the biggest cuts, like under every other republican leader.

I think the question as to whether he will act in Americas best interest was decided on Nov 8th. You pathetic regressive snowflakes just can't accept the results of the election. Hypocrites much?
How would him receiving a remarkably low amount of votes indicate he will act in American interests?

Yes, it is highly unlikely that the Trumpster will ever release his tax returns and, ultimately, that will be a "good" thing....but not for the Trump acolytes.

Never mind that those "loyal" advisers in the WH like to bullshit us in stating over and over again, "promises made, promises kept" by the orange clown...somewhere along the memory trail, even Trump backers remember what he said about releasing those damning tax returns.

However, Trump's stubborn stance on those returns tell us TWO important facts:

First, the charlatan may well know that he will NOT run in 2020, given his record of lies and false promises, and

Second, that his proposed tax "reform" plan stands little chance of ever becoming a reality backed by even his own right-leaning congress since all indications of such tax returm policies seem to back the reality that these reforms will benefit the very rich.....like him.

You got 8 more years. Spread out your moaning and crying.

I think the question as to whether he will act in Americas best interest was decided on Nov 8th. You pathetic regressive snowflakes just can't accept the results of the election. Hypocrites much?

Hey moron.......we HAVE accepted the results of the election as you fuck head have to accept the responsibility for helping to elect a clueless clown.......

America's "best interests" are not on the shoulders of an orange charlatan........Trump is much more interested in HIS OWN best interests and fuck the idiots (like you) who actually "think" that he is their savior......LOL

Hey moron.......we HAVE accepted the results of the election as you fuck head have to accept the responsibility for helping to elect a clueless clown.......

America's "best interests" are not on the shoulders of an orange charlatan........Trump is much more interested in HIS OWN best interests and fuck the idiots (like you) who actually "think" that he is their savior......LOL
Agreed.

PS. Nice flag from a fellow Sicilian.

Why are folks so obsessed with the dude's taxes? Is it really that important? Personally, i don't care at all about how much taxes he did or didn't pay. That's his business. I don't obsess over others' personal finances. I'm only concerned about him getting tax cuts done for the People. Hopefully, he'll be successful on that.
People are concerned about his tax returns because he is an international businessman with financial ties all over the globe. The people need to know where those ties are if we are suppose to trust that he is acting in our best interests and not his own. That's why presidents before have revealed their taxes, that's why there is a precedent for such, that is why people wanted him to divest (which he did not).
Trump cares little about cutting your taxes. The wealthiest Americans will get the biggest cuts, like under every other republican leader.

How would him receiving a remarkably low amount of votes indicate he will act in American interests?

He won 60% of the States, 34 more EVs than necessary and all you got is irrelevant shit. America spoke, you snowflakes lost, deal with it.

The reality of Trump's latest poll ratings show that the charlatan would never get elected for dog catcher today. Were it not for the fake pollsters at Rasmussen, his averages would be even lower.

What his advisers are probably telling him is that we need a WAR to get folks to start thinking away from his massive failures at governing....(he is better at taking vacations every weekend.) LOL.

but not by winning the people. No mandate. He should be walking on eggshells.

Given trump's heft, those eggshells don't stand a chance....LOL

I never knew he was so damn fat. He has a good custom tailor when he's not on the golf course. I wonder how many women find that ass attractive? No, I mean his ASS.
c48f6b5ab768d51ec1112ddc483fbf3d.jpg

Hopefully Obama took his mom-jeans with him.

Probably, but at least Obama didn't pose a problem for White House porcelain toilets on the second floor.

You seem to be obsessed with Trump's ass.... a little creepy Bro.

It would be if I was a bro. As a woman, I find him fat and disgusting.

The people of CA of shuddering at the thought.

Lincoln's greatest mistake is to not let the southern states secede....trump would now be talking about building that "beautiful" wall along the Mason-Dixon line.....

(I'm only half-way serious)

For morons....like you....I'll repeat what I wrote in post #131

......the Trump 2020 campaign would have to include the following statement:

"Although ALL presidential candidates since Nixon have shared their tax returns with the electorate.....I, Donald J. Trump REFUSE to show them to you because.....well, because I AM a Trump and you're not...."

You see, real Americans root for their presidents success in hopes of improving the country. Sometimes we get a POS like your dear leader that has no interest in our success, he made Trump possible. You should be thanking him. As for me, I've already gotten everything I voted for Trump to get, a conservative supreme court justice with the possibility of 2-3 more to come. Thank you maobama. LMAO

For morons....like you....I'll repeat what I wrote in post #131

......the Trump 2020 campaign would have to include the following statement:

"Although ALL presidential candidates since Nixon have shared their tax returns with the electorate.....I, Donald J. Trump REFUSE to show them to you because.....well, because I AM a Trump and you're not...."
His 2020 campaign would have to state:
"Although I am in jail on charges of treason, I vow to make a comeback! I make the best comebacks you've ever seen! Belieeeeve me"

If people didn't give enough of a shit about this to the point he got elected they likely give less of a shit now.

How the left fails to grasp this simple point I have no idea.

If hillary had won and the pubs were still whining about her emails the logic would be the same.

The people already spoke on this issue and they don't give enough of a shit for this issue to get meaningful traction.....
the republicans fail to grasp the fact that donnie didn't actually "win." He suffered and outstanding blow, one of the worsts in history. Donnie is in office because it was handed to him by the electoral college. Kind of like the biggest "participation trophy" that ever existed. You lost by 3 million votes, but here's the white house.
People do care about his taxes, which is why there were more protests on tax weekend.

You're right, the people did speak.. the people chose hillary, overwhelmingly.

Are you really this stupid?

Did you flunk high school civics?

Damn, progressives must be the dumbest creatures on this planet.
I actually have multiple history degrees. Which is why my posts contain more than - "dumb dumb dummy dumb you dumb i dumb we all dumb dumb dumb"

Grade School and Junior High?

Now take a damn civics class so you won't look like an idiot when speaking on how one wins the election for POTUS.
BA/MA dipshit. I am fully aware how elections are run. You simply did not read my message for content, you read it to respond with mindless drivel talking points instead of a well thought out response. Mission accomplished.

No wonder the progs keep losing. Look what idiots they give degrees to!

A BA/MA thinks POTUS is elected by a national popular vote.

Go ahead, keep telling us how smart you are!

Can you let us all know what school the degrees are from? Gonna make sure my kids stay the hell away.

Oh no, they come in the mail?

Progressives did invent the participation trophy afterall.

They never accept they get ass kicked. Even when it's this obvious.

Except there is no law requiring him to release his returns, so it does not matter what you or an attorney think.

True.......and the cloud that hangs over trump for REFUSING to show if he has ties to foreign banks, etc. will be a valuable reason for him to NOT being elected.....

After all, the Trump 2020 campaign would have to include the following statement:

Yeah, it pretty much lost him the election in 2016. :rolleyes:

They also wouldn't need to include any statement, even though you thought he should. Funny how you think people should do as you say and yet they don't. Wonder why?

Forum List

Back