Tired of hearing about Trump's tax returns?...Just wait...

Yeah, it pretty much lost him the election in 2016

Nah.....trump's 'victory" in the EC was more a result of your ilk's hatred and misogyny toward Hillary......and, of course, your abject STUPIDITY.

A quick scan of six pages of posts and I saw not a single attachment of a .pdf file with the personal tax return of anyone seeking that of another.

Hypocrite much?

No, fuck head....NONE of us are running for president....if you can't see the difference, put your head right back up your sorry arse. LOL

Only pathetic morons worry about Trump's tax returns...let alone PROTEST them.

what kind of pathetic moron doesn't think trump's financial transparency is important, ALL things considered?

are these the same pathetic morons who claim everyone ELSE is corrupt and crooked?

what kind of pathetic moron believes the gilded charlatan is incorruptible?

Trump's Conflicts of Interest: A Crib Sheet
lead_960.jpg

Last edited:
Fueling the speculation was Trump’s break with tradition during the presidential campaign, when he became the first candidate since the Watergate era to not release his personal tax returns. A recent poll found that 74 percent of Americans want him to release them

What is Trump Hiding?

Trump understands the Dim talent for Demagoging everything. I recall how they demonized Romney over the percentage he paid and his use of offshore accounts. Trump is smart not to feed the trolls.

Yes, it is highly unlikely that the Trumpster will ever release his tax returns and, ultimately, that will be a "good" thing....but not for the Trump acolytes.

Never mind that those "loyal" advisers in the WH like to bullshit us in stating over and over again, "promises made, promises kept" by the orange clown...somewhere along the memory trail, even Trump backers remember what he said about releasing those damning tax returns.

However, Trump's stubborn stance on those returns tell us TWO important facts:

First, the charlatan may well know that he will NOT run in 2020, given his record of lies and false promises, and

Second, that his proposed tax "reform" plan stands little chance of ever becoming a reality backed by even his own right-leaning congress since all indications of such tax reform policies seem to back the reality that these reforms will benefit the very rich.....like him.
Well we're still fucking waiting.

If people didn't give enough of a shit about this to the point he got elected they likely give less of a shit now.

How the left fails to grasp this simple point I have no idea.

The people already spoke on this issue and they don't give enough of a shit for this issue to get meaningful traction.....

no, during the campaign he repeatedly promised to release them after the audit.

that guy who would release them after the audit is the guy they voted for.

millions of those who voted for him are now disappointed he has failed to keep this promise.

If people didn't give enough of a shit about this to the point he got elected they likely give less of a shit now.

The people already spoke on this issue and they don't give enough of a shit for this issue to get meaningful traction.....

no, during the campaign he repeatedly promised to release them after the audit.

that guy who would release them after the audit is the guy they voted for.

millions of those who voted for him are now disappointed he has failed to keep this promise.

Nobody cares except for the snowflakes.

Go cry in your safe space.

You got 8 more years. Spread out your moaning and crying.

For morons....like you....I'll repeat what I wrote in post #131

......the Trump 2020 campaign would have to include the following statement:

"Although ALL presidential candidates since Nixon have shared their tax returns with the electorate.....I, Donald J. Trump REFUSE to show them to you because.....well, because I AM a Trump and you're not...."

And you'll just be spinning your wheels going nowhere as only loons like you really care about what somebody else makes.

illicit collusion with foreign states just doesn't matter to our resident trumpswabs

If hillary had won and the pubs were still whining about her emails the logic would be the same.

the republicans fail to grasp the fact that donnie didn't actually "win." He suffered and outstanding blow, one of the worsts in history. Donnie is in office because it was handed to him by the electoral college. Kind of like the biggest "participation trophy" that ever existed. You lost by 3 million votes, but here's the white house.
People do care about his taxes, which is why there were more protests on tax weekend.

You're right, the people did speak.. the people chose hillary, overwhelmingly.

But the majority of people in a majority of states (total EV's) voted for him.

That's all that matters.

It was designed so a loser state like CA could not run the country.

You lost.

Suck on it.

weird, trumpswabs use to be so obsessed with THE CONSTITUTION for the past 8 years

now, it just doesn't matter

why did obama's birth certificate matter after he was elected?
Uh . . . . . because being a natural born American is a legal requirement to be elected president. There is no law saying a candidate has to publish his tax returns.

Are you really that much of a dumbass?

Forum List

Back