Tired of hearing about Trump's tax returns?...Just wait...

This obsession with viewing others' personal financial data is disturbing.
why?

Was it disturbing to you for all the other presidential elections?

If none of Hillary's taxes were available for review and all of the Clinton Foundation Taxes were also hidden,

would it be disturbing to you that the citizens wanted to see them like they had seen for every presidential candidate in their lifetimes?

I find it impossible to believe you and ALL other Republicans fervently defending Pres Trump's reneging on showing his tax returns, would defend Hillary not showing hers or Obama refusing to show his.... not even those liberal Obama voters would let Obama get away with that....

It just honestly seems like yall's heads are so far up Trump's... 'you know what' :eek:, that you simply can't see that Sunlight is good, in these type of matters, even with your own guy...

The law requires the Clinton Foundation to make its books public.
As it SHOULD!

This obsession with viewing others' personal financial data is disturbing.
why?

Was it disturbing to you for all the other presidential elections?

If none of Hillary's taxes were available for review and all of the Clinton Foundation Taxes were also hidden,

would it be disturbing to you that the citizens wanted to see them like they had seen for every presidential candidate in their lifetimes?

I find it impossible to believe you and ALL other Republicans fervently defending Pres Trump's reneging on showing his tax returns, would defend Hillary not showing hers or Obama refusing to show his.... not even those liberal Obama voters would let Obama get away with that....

It just honestly seems like yall's heads are so far up Trump's... 'you know what' :eek:, that you simply can't see that Sunlight is good, in these type of matters, even with your own guy...

The law requires the Clinton Foundation to make its books public.
As it SHOULD!
It doesn't require Trump to publish his tax returns.

Hillary didn't receive a dime from any of them...stop lying about that....
The fuck? Are you kidding me right now?

Hillary didn't receive a dime from any of them...stop lying about that....

ROFL! Keep believing that if it makes you happy, snowflake.

turds like you will try to spin every deduction he takes as some kind of scandal.

aww, poor baby.. go find your safe space now.. run along, little angry boy. :itsok:
It's funny when the snowflakes try to throw things like this at people who can actually handle reality. And do it from their own little safe space.

They are too fucking stupid to think up their own tactics, so they adopt the tactics used against them.

turds like you will try to spin every deduction he takes as some kind of scandal.

aww, poor baby.. go find your safe space now.. run along, little angry boy. :itsok:
It's funny when the snowflakes try to throw things like this at people who can actually handle reality. And do it from their own little safe space.

They are too fucking stupid to think up their own tactics, so they adopt the tactics used against them.
They're just parrot's. Nothing comes from actual thought on their end.

If people didn't give enough of a shit about this to the point he got elected they likely give less of a shit now.

How the left fails to grasp this simple point I have no idea.

The people already spoke on this issue and they don't give enough of a shit for this issue to get meaningful traction.....

no, during the campaign he repeatedly promised to release them after the audit.

that guy who would release them after the audit is the guy they voted for.

millions of those who voted for him are now disappointed he has failed to keep this promise.

Sure they are. Maybe some people thought he would. I wasn't one of them.

He'll be judged on his performance. In the big picture this issue of tax returns didn't prevent people from voting for him and it won't be the deciding factor going forward.

pres trump is the one who fraudulently used the trump foundation charity for his own personal piggy bank......

Trump’s refusal to release his tax returns has long been a source of criticism. Trump was the first major presidential candidate in 40 years not to release his tax returns on the campaign trail, and he has refused to release them since taking office. He claims ongoing Internal Revenue Service audits prevent him from releasing them, despite this having no bearing on his capacity to make them public.

rts12gvl.jpg

Trump's refusal to release his tax returns is threatening his tax reform plan

“Increasingly it’s clear that there is some alternative explanation for this bizarre positioning, this softness on Russia, this permission slip that Trump has given Russia to act in ways that they have not acted in the last 20 years”

“And that explanation is either that the Russians have something on Trump, or that there are financial ties that are requiring Trump to behave this way or perhaps the Russians helped him in the election and this is sort of a quid pro quo"

The FBI Has Been Investigating Trump’s Russia Ties Since July

Why are folks so obsessed with the dude's taxes? Is it really that important? Personally, i don't care at all about how much taxes he did or didn't pay. That's his business. I don't obsess over others' personal finances. I'm only concerned about him getting tax cuts done for the People. Hopefully, he'll be successful on that.

Are you at all interested to learn IF Trump has huge loans from overseas' banks? Yes or No?

Are you at all interested to learn IF trump's tax reform proposals would mean his abolishing the tax loop holes that have made him avoid much of his own tax burden? Yes or No?

You won't get a straight answer. A friend of mine who was an atty for the IRS said his returns would answer those questions exactly.

Except there is no law requiring him to release his returns, so it does not matter what you or an attorney think.

Yeah and i'm sure if there was anything in Trump's taxes proving he did something illegal, it would have been made public a long time ago. Personally, i feel his taxes are between him and Uncle Sam. It's none of anyone else's business.

Everything on his return is perfectly legal.

OMFG! you heard it here first!

USMB's own bripat has the scoop the entire civilized world has been waiting for. :eusa_clap:

:uhoh3:

He's being audited, you fucking moron. If he something illegal on his return, do you think the IRS would give him a pass?

It's unbelievable how stupid snowflakes like you are.

“Increasingly it’s clear that there is some alternative explanation for this bizarre positioning, this softness on Russia, this permission slip that Trump has given Russia to act in ways that they have not acted in the last 20 years”

“And that explanation is either that the Russians have something on Trump, or that there are financial ties that are requiring Trump to behave this way or perhaps the Russians helped him in the election and this is sort of a quid pro quo"

You mean the FBI has been spying on Trump since July, and they have found absolutely nothing.

Everything on his return is perfectly legal. He was just audited, you

PROVE IT that he was audited, moron.....beside the Trumpster (and his mafia attorneys) telling you that he was audited......LOL

Forum List

Back