Tis the Season for a Christmas Avatar!!!

Howsomever.....by christmas, I will probably feel sorta like this:

a3038fc53b4dbd5b1b09b974dc19f03a.jpg

:lmao:

LOL... grumpy kitty....

i feel like grumpy kitty sometimes. :lol:

[MENTION=38281]Wolfsister77[/MENTION]...ya might wanna check my Pinterest. I added some new wolves. Glorious Animals, Unique Art. Both collections. I always think of you when I find new wolves to add.
[MENTION=36767]Bloodrock44[/MENTION]...are you happy to see us or is that a prize in yer bag? :lol:

I am browsing bing right now..found this one that rat in the hat might like.

3176.jpg

[MENTION=38281]Wolfsister77[/MENTION]...ya might wanna check my Pinterest. I added some new wolves. Glorious Animals, Unique Art. Both collections. I always think of you when I find new wolves to add.
[MENTION=36767]Bloodrock44[/MENTION]...are you happy to see us or is that a prize in yer bag? :lol:

I'll check them out, thanks Gracie. :eusa_angel:

I'm kicking the season off with this one...

I'm sure I'll be changing them often...I mean, c'mon, it's Christmas...:D

I honor family tradition by beginning a celebration of the holiday, about 15 days before the actual event. That is when the tree goes up and the Christmas music starts playing from my playlists on my computer. All my fave tunes. If I start any holiday spirit too many weeks before the holiday, it lessens my enjoyment of it. ***Woot***

My red skin the past few days, was not with Christmas in mind...:lol:

Same here. Too early and it wears off. Besides, this year I am not in the Christmas mood nor do I have the Christmas spirit. Not sure I want it either. :(

[MENTION=13669]Zoom-boing[/MENTION]

no worries.... its still fun to think about :smiliehug:

I honor family tradition by beginning a celebration of the holiday, about 15 days before the actual event. That is when the tree goes up and the Christmas music starts playing from my playlists on my computer. All my fave tunes. If I start any holiday spirit too many weeks before the holiday, it lessens my enjoyment of it. ***Woot***

My red skin the past few days, was not with Christmas in mind...:lol:

Same here. Too early and it wears off. Besides, this year I am not in the Christmas mood nor do I have the Christmas spirit. Not sure I want it either. :(

Cheer up dammit

[MENTION=1324]dilloduck[/MENTION]

here here... cheer up damnit!

and where is your avi mr dillo?

Forum List

Back