Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

the law requires you to pay child support. you need to pay it. you didnt.

you lose again.

It appears all that agents can do is obsufucate. No image from 9-11 of the supposed core core columns exists.

femacore.gif

No plans for the Twin Towers exist where the public can access them. Agents use text to deny.

I use indepdendently verified evidence to prove the concrete core.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

No, I post evidence that is independently verified.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

No, I post evidence that is independently verified.
<lies deleted>
yiou do not
you post nothing but lies and delusional bullshit
all of that has been debunked as BULLSHIT
you seriously need professional psychiatric help
get it before you become a danger to others

Nobody except your fellow agents respects your text. The photo evidence I post from 9-11 has not been disproved by equal 9-11 photo evidence.

The independent authority I cite identifying a concrete core has not been equaled .

August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE.

Nobody except your fellow agents respects your text. The photo evidence I post from 9-11 has not been disproved by equal 9-11 photo evidence.

The independent authority I cite identifying a concrete core has not been equaled .

You core is not possible as proven here:
corelobby2hallwaysarea.png

12 express elevators could not have fit in the space circled by the blue ovals.

Prove me wrong.

Can you please show me how the above link verifies a concrete core with walls at it's base 12' and 17' thick, tapering to 2' thick at the top?

I am assuming that you discussed this with Domel and have a written statement from him that this is the type of core that he meant in his document right?

Can we see that verification from Domel please?

you are completely delusional and everybody knows it.

people that disagree with your lies are not agents. they are SANE.:lol:

Blah, blah, blah,

So Oxford is insane?

Finniston, Monty; Williams, Trevor; Bissell, Christopher, eds (1992). "Skyscraper". Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology. Oxford University Press. p. 322. ISBN 0-19-869138-6
it doesnt say what YOU think it does
dipshit

Yes it says there was a concrete core, just like I show on 9-11.

southcorestands.gif

Just like the engineer of record identifies.

You have not yet posted an image of this core on 9-11.

femacore.gif

No agent has. No one ever has. That core did not exist. You are protecting secret methods of mass murder.

Yes it says there was a concrete core, just like I show on 9-11.

No agent has. No one ever has. That core did not exist. You are protecting secret methods of mass murder.
first off, there are NO agents here, dipshit
its just SANE people telling you you are fucking NUTS
and you constantly lie about the things you post
Robertson NEVER said there was a concrete core(because there wasnt) and oxford used the WTC as examples of a skyscraper, it never said it had a concrete core
you are fucking delusional

you claim the engineer says there was a concrete core.

tell us exactly what he said. word for word. :cuckoo:

Agents without evidence cannot make demands. I can logically make demands.

Post an image of this core on 9-11.

femacore.gif

Your permanent failure to evidence the core you said existed and failure to recognize violations of law shows you are agent.

Forum List

Back