Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

NIST did not have the plans for the Twins and therefore cannot analyze collapse.

proof please!! :cuckoo:

did oyu figure out how to fit all those elevators inside your impossible concrete core now that you have taken up all the space with concrete yet? :lol:

You prove they had plans because no one can find any mention of them.

I can prove the plans and 6,000 photo files were taken in a violation of law. Which made it possible for them to attempt analysis without them.
if you could, you would have done so, yet you havent
you remain a fucking retarded moron

You probably don't realize that you are incoherent. But that ^ alleged "sentence" makes no sense whatsoever. And even so, it probably comes closer to coherence than the majority of the dishonest crap you always spew.

I can prove the plans and 6,000 photo files were taken in a violation of law. Which made it possible for them to attempt analysis without them.

You can prove no such thing. Your failed attempt to "prove" any such thing always boils down to reiterating the ridiculous (mere) contention of the dishonest NYCLU. It never dawns on you that their contention is erroneous. But it was wrong when they first made that silly claim, and it remains wrong to this day. Not that a dishonest scumbag like you cares about such things.

no jackass. you made the fucking claim. BACK IT UP. :lol:

quit making shit up as you go along. it makes you look like a complete fucking retard.:cuckoo:

and no mention at all of any fucking BUIDLING PLANS.

once again. you just make shit up as you go along. you're a fucking idiot.

Last edited:
Homicide is a crime not a "cause of death".
don't you ever get tired of being wrong all the time? :lol:
10815d1278653869-title-18-misprision-of-treason-filed-in-district-court-lennons_death_certificate.jpg

View attachment 10815

That image is self verifying as a hoax, an effort to mislead. It verifies you are an agent of treason. Don't up iget tired of verifying you are a traitor or supporting treason of the US from New Zealand?

Your blue oval blocks out the "IMMEDIATE CAUSE OF DEATH" header. Homicide is the "contributory cause".

Get off the planet agent. Earth cannot support your kind.

Last edited:
Homicide is a crime not a "cause of death".
don't you ever get tired of being wrong all the time? :lol:
10815d1278653869-title-18-misprision-of-treason-filed-in-district-court-lennons_death_certificate.jpg

View attachment 10815

That image is self verifying as a hoax, an effort to mislead. It verifies you are an agent of treason. Don't up iget tired of verifying you are a traitor or supporting treason of the US from New Zealand?

Your blue oval blocks out the "IMMEDIATE CAUSE OF DEATH" header. Homicide is the "contributory cause".

Get off the planet agent. Earth cannot support your kind.
you fucking liar, it blocks the DATE

Don't up iget tired of verifying you are a traitor or supporting treason of the US from New Zealand?

what the fuck is this crap?!! i've never been to new zealand in my life.

dont you get tired of being wrong all the time? arent you sick of making things up as you go along and then being proven to be talking out of your ass?

fustann doesn't want to acknowledge that "reposting" in quote is different from outright use of an image account.

No profit from my site. Only the satisfaction of knowing that traitors will be behind bars and the Constitution will stand.

Adsense pays nothing, I can't even sign in anymore. Google juggled usernames/accounts/password and doesn't want truth either.

There is no room for traitors on this planet. Unless it is 8 x12'.

MISPRISION OF FELONY: U.S. CODE, TITLE 18, PART 1, CHAPTER 1, SECTION 4:

‘Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some Judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both’.

Section 4 states “Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States” such language is clear in that a citizen is allowed and required under law to disclose if such disclosure is “cognizable by a court of the United States”

TITLE 18, PART I , CHAPTER 115, §2382 U.S. Code as of: 01/19/04
Section 2382. Misprision of treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.

fustann doesn't want to acknowledge that "reposting" in quote is different from outright use of an image account.

No profit from my site. Only the satisfaction of knowing that traitors will be behind bars and the Constitution will stand.

Adsense pays nothing, I can't even sign in anymore. Google juggled usernames/accounts/password and doesn't want truth either.

yeah, we know you dont MAKE a profit
thats because you are so fucking INSANE no one will pay for your shit

9-11 truth seekers and others are not exactly google adsense shoppers.

They are however learning about agents and their psyops tactics and are very interested in compelling the government to apprehend all traitors. Including the internet agents.

They have realized the confused structure of law enforcement that has been propagated since 9-11 and are about to unify to compel lawful discretionary action and see this shameful rejection of duty be a part of the past.

9-11-misprision of treason, Title 18, part I, chapter 115, §2382
Title 18, part I, chapter 115, §2382
9-11-misprision of treason, Title 18, part I, chapter 115, §2382

9-11 truth seekers and others are not exactly google adsense shoppers.

They are however learning about agents and their psyops tactics and are very interested in compelling the government to apprehend all traitors. Including the internet agents.

They have realized the confused structure of law enforcement that has been propagated since 9-11 and are about to unify to compel lawful discretionary action and see this shameful rejection of duty be a part of the past.
you are a fucking moron
there are NO AGENTS here
just SANE people telling you that you are FUCKING INSANE
get that yet, you fucking insane MORON?

see CHris, this is how freedom of speech works, you get to post your bullshit delusions, and the rest of us get to call it delusional bullshit

Forum List

Back