To all my fellow supporters of the 2nd Amendment:

According to a report in The Huffington Post, since 2005, the NRA has potentially hauled in nearly $40 million from the $12-billion-a-year gun industry.

Two of the NRA’s biggest financial contributors are foreign-owned firearms companies from Italy — Beretta ($1 million to $5 million level) and Benelli ($500,000 to $1 million level).

Here are five of the NRA’s biggest gun industry backers who have contributed $1 million or higher. They include the biggest financial contributor — MidwayUSA, a distributor of high-capacity magazine clips, but also oil and gas company Clayton Williams Energy, Inc. Other gun industry donors include Beretta USA Corporation, Pierce Bullet Seal Target Systems, LLC, and Springfield Armory, Inc.

Source: The National Memo » NRA?s Top 5 Gun Industry Donors

I'm certainly glad of that. It's about time gun makers stepped up to the plate to fight for our rights.

It's about time? The Arms Industry has been doing it and that's why the NRA wants those high capacity magazines. The NRA doesn't represent people.

They get dues, except from lifetime members who have already paid their dues. Right now it costs $300 to be a lifetime member, normally it's $1000. Then the organization has costs for each member, like making and sending their magazine.

Donations: Who do you think donates to the NRA? A member has already paid his dues. If a person who wasn't a member wanted to send them money, they could just get a yearly membership to do that. The donations are coming from gun shops and gun manufacturers for the fine work they do on their behalf.

Again, and with every post, you announce your ignorance.

I am a member $25 a year, and I also donate money. I just donated an additional $50 only a few days ago. Now, I'm looking at purchasing some of the items from their on-line store.

Who do you think you are kidding? You can hide behind the 2nd Amendment, but the NRA is in the business of getting guns sold to anyone who can buy them. They oppose laws making it harder for criminals to get guns. It's a nice business model, the more criminals who have guns means the more citizens are afraid and buy guns. If it kills 12,000 people per year, they don't care.

He isn't kidding anyone, he's 100% correct. The NRA's only business is protecting the 2nd Amendment, and providing for the needs of gun owners. it's a popular talking point of the left wing loons to say that they NRA is only there for the gun manufacturors and dealers, but no one believes that but the ignorant. The DO NOT oppose laws that make it harder for criminals to have guns, that's another lie the lefties tell.

Your last statement is very telling. You are a nut case of the first order.

They have financial records and they are assisting the easy sale of guns in America.

Of course they have financial records, why would they not? This totally fails to support your talkingn point. They ARE assisting the easy sales of guns in America.....to law-abiding citizens, that is what they are supposed to be doing.

We don't give a damn what the NRA thinks they are doing. We don't give a damn about their rhetoric. We know what they've done and we don't approve.

Translation: Don't give me facts and logic, I've made up my mind.

They get dues, except from lifetime members who have already paid their dues. Right now it costs $300 to be a lifetime member, normally it's $1000. Then the organization has costs for each member, like making and sending their magazine.

Donations: Who do you think donates to the NRA? A member has already paid his dues. If a person who wasn't a member wanted to send them money, they could just get a yearly membership to do that. The donations are coming from gun shops and gun manufacturers for the fine work they do on their behalf.

I donate to the NRA every single time I checkout at Turners or Bass Pro Shops. It's not much, $10 or $20 a pop, but it adds up.

I assure you I am not the only one.

Oh grow up.

I realize that you are on a quest to revoke civil rights from American citizens, but the bullshit you spout is simply stupid.

The hate sites that do your thinking for you are lying to you.

It's a nice business model, the more criminals who have guns means the more citizens are afraid and buy guns. If it kills 12,000 people per year, they don't care.

The NRA doesn't sell guns, moron.

This is like claiming auto manufacturers want people to drive drunk. Stupidity only a leftist would believe.

Get the NRA to post it's list of donors!

Who gives a shit? I'm absolutely certain that gun manufacturors and sellers donate. It doesn't prove what you think it does. No one is buying your bull shit pal.

According to a report in The Huffington Post, since 2005, the NRA has potentially hauled in nearly $40 million from the $12-billion-a-year gun industry.

Two of the NRA’s biggest financial contributors are foreign-owned firearms companies from Italy — Beretta ($1 million to $5 million level) and Benelli ($500,000 to $1 million level).

Here are five of the NRA’s biggest gun industry backers who have contributed $1 million or higher. They include the biggest financial contributor — MidwayUSA, a distributor of high-capacity magazine clips, but also oil and gas company Clayton Williams Energy, Inc. Other gun industry donors include Beretta USA Corporation, Pierce Bullet Seal Target Systems, LLC, and Springfield Armory, Inc.

National Rifle Assn: Summary | OpenSecrets

This isn't hard to find.

nra donors - Bing

Are you REALLY stupid enough to believe that that means anything at all?

Sure, right after we get the DNC to post a list of THEIR donors...

Iran
Al Qaeda
Mexican Drug Cartels

The donations to the DNC are online. Haven't you ever checked up on who people are donating to or where political parties get their money?

You were already caught in a lie about the Arms Industry donating to the NRA. High capacity magazines is a major contributor to the NRA and that's why they support it instead of the interest of the American people.

I'm certainly glad of that. It's about time gun makers stepped up to the plate to fight for our rights.

It's about time? The Arms Industry has been doing it and that's why the NRA wants those high capacity magazines. The NRA doesn't represent people.

Bull shit yet again. It represents it's 4,100,000 members.

It might represent some of them, but it doesn't represent the majority of Americans. The NRA is concerned about it's own interests.

National Rifle Assn: Summary | OpenSecrets

This isn't hard to find.

nra donors - Bing

Are you REALLY stupid enough to believe that that means anything at all?

It means the NRA sold out the American people.

$40 million from ALL gun manufacturers?

Shit, Obama got more than that from the United Auto Workers alone, in return for him seizing General Motors and giving it to them.

And what about those corrupt teachers?

Teachers Unions | OpenSecrets

Another $13 million in bribes to those who decide raises and benefits...

NEA - $49 million to corrupt dims
American Fdn or State and Muni wrkrs - $65 million to corrupt dims
SEIU - $48 million to corrupt dims.

Top All-Time Donors, 1989-2012 | OpenSecrets

Last edited:
The donations to the DNC are online.

Not the ones from Iran and Al Qaeda - Julian Assange had to break those on WikiLeaks.

Haven't you ever checked up on who people are donating to or where political parties get their money?

The democrats get their money mostly from public employees - who they have the power to give raises to. Open corruption.

You were already caught in a lie about the Arms Industry donating to the NRA.

What "lie" was that, moron?

High capacity magazines is a major contributor to the NRA and that's why they support it instead of the interest of the American people.

BWAHAHAHA

You are such a stupid fuck.

What is "high capacity magazines?"

Every single rifle sold that has a detachable magazine uses a different one. You can't put a Bushmaster AR-15 magazine in a Glock 17.

Magazines are an "accessory." Your claim is as stupid as saying "hub caps are a major contributor to the corrupt democrats."

Iran
Al Qaeda
Mexican Drug Cartels

The donations to the DNC are online. Haven't you ever checked up on who people are donating to or where political parties get their money?

You were already caught in a lie about the Arms Industry donating to the NRA. High capacity magazines is a major contributor to the NRA and that's why they support it instead of the interest of the American people.

You empty-headed left wing tool. They aren't supposed to represent the "American People" only gun owners.

How fucking stupid are you anyway?

Last edited:

Bull shit yet again. It represents it's 4,100,000 members.

It might represent some of them, but it doesn't represent the majority of Americans. The NRA is concerned about it's own interests.

With every post, you loudly proclaim your ignorance.

Good job.

Last edited:

If you don't like what the NRA is doing, cancel your membership.

The NRA exists to promote the interests of NRA member. If you are a member and don't like where they are going, voice your concern.

If you are NOT a member, and are just a Stasi thug, then fuck off.

Iran
Al Qaeda
Mexican Drug Cartels

You empty-headed left wing tool. They aren't supposed to represent the "American People" only gun owners.

How fucking stupid are you anyway?

The NRA doesn't represent gun owners and their interests aren't in the interest of the American people.

If you don't like what the NRA is doing, cancel your membership.

The NRA exists to promote the interests of NRA member. If you are a member and don't like where they are going, voice your concern.

If you are NOT a member, and are just a Stasi thug, then fuck off.

Their interests aren't our interests.

Forum List

Back