To all those on the left who question the faith of evangelicals for voting Trump

I will if I ever see some.
No, you won't. Plenty has been pointed out to you. Your response has always been, "NUH UH!! YOU LEAVE MY HERO ALONE!!"
One thing I won’t do against any politician is lie about something insignificant they did not say and then call that incompetence.

That is where you and I differ.
You are absolutely unable to question Biden. You're a bootlicker, nothing more. And it won't do you a bit of good; Joe's fucking you along with the rest of America.

Where you and I differ is you enjoy it.

There's more to being a Christian than griping about a couple of social issues all the time and hitting people over the head with a bible. When Christianity becomes a political movement there's going to be some blowback. No one has any problem at all when you love your neighbor as thyself. It's when you want to make sins into earthly crimes that religious people are way out of line. No law should ever be made only because you think God does not like it. That's theocracy.
Excellent points there

Biden appreciates the passionate ass-kissing, but he's never going to sniff your hair.
Just keep piling up the lies.

When did you have that conversation with Joe about me.

And you haven’t figured out why Putin preferred Trump when at the same time you say Trump was sobstrong and Biden is so weak.

And Trump won’t define Putin as the war criminal and butcher that he had become m, and say Putin can’t stay in power after committing genocide.

What do you say? You want Putinti stay in power after the reign of terror he has unleashed on Ukraine.

Just keep piling up the lies.

When did you have that conversation with Joe about me.

And you haven’t figured out why Putin preferred Trump when at the same time you say Trump was sobstrong and Biden is so weak.

And Trump won’t define Putin as the war criminal and butcher that he had become m, and say Putin can’t stay in power after committing genocide.

What do you say? You want Putinti stay in power after the reign of terror he has unleashed on Ukraine.
No, you fucking retard. I've said many times I condemn Putin's actions and I want him removed from power.

Does that sound like I want him to stay in power, you fucking retard? Answer the question, you fucking retard.

I've said many times I condemn Putin's actions and I want him removed from power.

Why are you lying for Putin then, helping his cause saying Biden gave Putin permission to invade. If Biden gave Putin permission to invade then you are not blaming Putin you are blaming our Commander in Chief who has just said Putin can’t stay in power for the atrocities he is committing. Biden agrees with you and me in condemning Putin in strongest language possible backed by tough sanctions and unlimited support for the courageous Ukrainians and our allies

And you call it a military adventure . ITS FUCKING genocide to seize territory for mother Russia.

And I’m waiting: And you haven’t figured out why Putin preferred Trump when at the same time you say Trump was so strong and Biden is so weak?

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
No, you fucking retard. I've said many times I condemn Putin's actions and I want him removed from power.

Does that sound like I want him to stay in power, you fucking retard? Answer the question, you fucking retard.

Not is a dishonest asshole. He is one of like TWO people I have on ignore.

Why are you lying for Putin then, helping his cause saying Biden gave Putin permission to invade. If Biden gave Putin permission to invade then you are not blaming Putin you are blaming our Commander in Chief who has just said Putin can’t stay in power for the atrocities he is committing. Biden agrees with you and me in condemning Putin in strongest language possible backed by tough sanctions and unlimited support for the courageous Ukrainians and our allies

And you call it a military adventure . ITS FUCKING genocide to seize territory for mother Russia.

And I’m waiting: And you haven’t figured out why Putin preferred Trump when at the same time you say Trump was so strong and Biden is so weak?
I have no obligation to validate your programming. You should probably run along now, boy.

What option are you giving them? Do you actually believe they’re going to vote for the party that’s been sneering at them for decades now? Should they go to the party that’s taking out “in god we trust”? Do you actually think they’re going to go with the party that’s for abortion up until the moment of birth and even after? Do you actually think they want to vote for the party that is making it illegal for them to practice their religion in the business they own?

How about the party that’s now attacking them? All I mentioned before was just saber rattling and aggressive stances in the culture war. They have now just fired the first of many shots they’re going to fire in the culture war.

PS: To the moderators. Don’t you dare move this to any other thread. The left has made this political and politics is exactly where this belongs.
Yes, taking it out because the xian mafia first put it in. Note that Putin, regardless of belief, is now roughing up the the West's mafia cult in Ukraine and Europe. Suggested reading is Seidel, The Founding Myth: Why Christian Nationalism is Un-American.

I have no obligation to validate your programming.

You have no morality to tell the truth.

Biden is a thousand times tougher on Putin than the Donald - That’s why Putin needs and wants his partner back.

B6D66426-F618-43DB-A2D5-2BA0CA2C2A67.jpeg

Perhaps you can start by counting the number of Russian invasions during each Administration.
Why count invasions. Crimea was a bloodless annexation - hardly an invasion.

Georgia was Bush43’s

You have no response to the fact that Putin preferred having Trump over Clinton and Biden in the White House. it makes no sense that considers Biden’s reaction to an invasion would be weaker than Trump’s.

Quantify "a thousand times".

Perhaps you can start by counting the number of Russian invasions during each Administration. Show your work.

Who appointed you to decide the criteria?

Why would Putin have to invade when Trump had his back in the Ukraine. Withholding critical military aid for nearly 9 months. Hoping the appropriation would be cancelled when pressuring Zelensky to make at deal with Putin, in addition to digging up dirt on the Bidens.

Twisting everything people say to suit your agenda.

That is NOT what she said at all.
She was asked to define what a woman is and she said she could not. Apparently she does no know what a woman is. You are the one twisting.

Forum List

Back