To all you calling BS on the Trump indictment…

7h7c2prox6ra1.jpg

“Barack Obama’s 2008 campaign paid the largest single fine to the FEC for campaign finance violations in history. Why didn’t anyone go to jail?” reads the Dec. 9 tweet.

Verdict: True

In 2012, Obama’s campaign agreed to pay an administrative fine of $191,135 for a campaign finance violation committed during the 2008 presidential election. It also paid $183,865 in civil penalties, for a total of $375,000 in violations. This is the largest administrative fine ever issued by the FEC

Link please.
To what exactly? I thought you were keeping up on this story.

I do recall sharing a view of the politicization of criminal prosecution. And I vaguely recall saying that what Bragg has done is exactly that.
How do you know it’s political prosecution if you don’t know what he is being prosecuted over?!

To what exactly? I thought you were keeping up on this story.

Where are the "illegal campaign contributions"...where are the business reports?

The charge is that the the payment was misreported as a legal expense.

Although it was a legal expense...a payment for the signing of an NDA.

Where are the "illegal campaign contributions".

The charge is that the the payment was misreported as a legal expense.
The illegal campaign contributions was Michael Cohen paying Stormy Daniels for the NDA, which was an illegal campaign contribution. Michael Cohen was convicted of this. Trump was referred to as person 1, an unindicted co-conspirator. .

A pattern of behavior is only a pattern if YOU agree that it is...gotcha.
Whose behavior are you talking about? Because Mueller was hired by Trumps appointee, impeachment was House Dems, and this is a NY state issue and Grand Jury. You’re conflating completely separate events to justify your ignorant assumptions

The illegal campaign contributions was Michael Cohen paying Stormy Daniels for the NDA, which was an illegal campaign contribution. Michael Cohen was convicted of this. Trump was referred to as person 1, an unindicted co-conspirator. .
Cohen...a lawyer...was convicted.

Trump...not a lawyer...wasn't and has never been indicted in that case.

Obama RECEIVED illegal campaign contributions...the FEC levied the LARGEST FINE IN THE HISTORY OF THE FEC...

“Barack Obama’s 2008 campaign paid the largest single fine to the FEC for campaign finance violations in history. Why didn’t anyone go to jail?” reads the Dec. 9 tweet.

In 2012, Obama’s campaign agreed to pay an administrative fine of $191,135 for a campaign finance violation committed during the 2008 presidential election. It also paid $183,865 in civil penalties, for a total of $375,000 in violations. This is the largest administrative fine ever issued by the FEC...

Was he indicted?

Hillary Clinton received illegal campaign contributions as well ...

Was she indicted?

Finally...Trump isn't a lawyer ... If his lawyer, Cohen, told Trump it was completely legal ... is Trump to blame?

Absolutely not.

Cohen is the criminal here.

Finally...Trump isn't a lawyer ... If his lawyer, Cohen, told Trump it was completely legal ... is Trump to blame?
Yes. You don’t get to break laws because your lawyer might have told you something (we don’t know what Cohen told him).

Cohen...a lawyer...was convicted.

Trump...not a lawyer...wasn't and has never been indicted in that case.

Obama RECEIVED illegal campaign contributions...the FEC levied the LARGEST FINE IN THE HISTORY OF THE FEC...

In 2012, Obama’s campaign agreed to pay an administrative fine of $191,135 for a campaign finance violation committed during the 2008 presidential election. It also paid $183,865 in civil penalties, for a total of $375,000 in violations. This is the largest administrative fine ever issued by the FEC...

Was he indicted?

Hillary Clinton received illegal campaign contributions as well ...

Was she indicted?

Absolutely not.

Cohen is the criminal here.
Cohen was doing what he did at the behest of Trump so

Whose behavior are you talking about? Because Mueller was hired by Trumps appointee, impeachment was House Dems, and this is a NY state issue and Grand Jury. You’re conflating completely separate events to justify your ignorant assumptions
My ignorant assumption that the Democrats, the Federal legal apparatus, the Media and now the Soros funded New York D.A.s office have done everything in their collective power to destroy Trump?

I'd love to view how you can possibly dismiss these truths from your point of view, but my head won't fit up my ass.

In 2012, Obama’s campaign agreed to pay an administrative fine of $191,135 for a campaign finance violation committed during the 2008 presidential election. It also paid $183,865 in civil penalties, for a total of $375,000 in violations. This is the largest administrative fine ever issued by the FEC

the difference is intent. Was the act purposeful
IT was Obama's campaign that messed up, it wasnt Obama doing something nefarious.
Mistakes result in fines.

Yes. You don’t get to break laws because your lawyer might have told you something (we don’t know what Cohen told him).
Yes...you do.

Because in order for Trump to have broken the law, he would have had knowledge that he WAS breaking the law.

The advise of an expert attorney IS a valid defense. In that circumstance, the ATTORNEY broke the law ... Trump would be an innocent bystander.

Yes...you do.

Because in order for Trump to have broken the law, he would have had knowledge that he WAS breaking the law.

The advise of an expert attorney IS a valid defense. In that circumstance, the ATTORNEY broke the law ... Trump would be an innocent bystander.
Trump knew he was falsifying business records.

That’s what actually matters.

the difference is intent. Was the act purposeful
IT was Obama's campaign that messed up, it wasnt Obama doing something nefarious.
Mistakes result in fines.
And Trump trusted his lawyer.

His INTENT was to keep the payment from the media...which would nullify the purpose of paying for the NDA...not commit a crime.

Do you have evidence other than the testimony of the convicted attorney?

Last edited:
As I said, already, we can suss it out from all we do know.

And soon, we shall see what count or counts the shady DA cobbled together.
The time to judge whether it’s political prosecution or bullshit charges would be at the point where we see the evidence and charges. We aren’t there yet. So all those making hay are just playing the peanut gallery

Forum List

Back