To all you calling BS on the Trump indictment…

He has checks for legal advice services rendered.

Cohen believed he was going to get a position on Trump's Presidential Staff.

Trump himself floated the idea of making him the president's legal council.

That is a pretty powerful motivation to take out a second mortgage.
Good luck with that flimsy story.

Yes. You don’t get to break laws because your lawyer might have told you something (we don’t know what Cohen told him).

We do know what Cohen told him because his then lawyer said Cohen told him Trump had no idea he paid Stormy a dime.

Well, those sharing my views are smart. 😎 And it’s ok to discuss these matters before the ridiculous indictment is unsealed anyway. I think most folks grasp that the charges aren’t yet unsealed.
Y’all aren’t sounding very smart. You’re sounding emotional and reactive and dismissive. I guess Trump can do no wrong… right?

If fat Alvin had anything else on Trump besides the Stormy thing, don't you think he would have put that out there to avoid the scrutiny and Stormy talk?
I guess you’d think that. As for me I like to work of the facts not assumptions

And Trump trusted his lawyer.

His INTENT was to keep the payment from the media...which would nullify the purpose of paying for the NDA...not commit a crime.

Do you have evidence other than the testimony of the convicted attorney?
the purpose of a hush payment is to prevent the public from knowing.

One of Cohen crimes is that the hush payment was an illegal campaign contribution, because its an in-kind contribution. But Trump got into trouble because his reimbursement was fraudulently recorded.

I guess you’d think that. As for me I like to work of the facts not assumptions

Fat Alvin already reported death threats on his life. Did you see all the security around him as they threw his fat ass into the limo after the announcement? Why would he risk anything if this didn't have to do with Stormy as reported on by all media?

If the entire case hinged on Cohen’s testimony, that would be a problem.

I doubt that’s the case.

Supposedly that's his star witness, at least that's what's being reported. Why would Cohen's former lawyer volunteer to testify at the grand jury if that was not the case?

You’re not worth the time it takes to read your wicked-wordy pablum.
Yes, go run away and hide, coward. Run away because you can’t refute my frightfully “wicked” words. :auiqs.jpg: By the way my comment #382 was addressed to “LordBrownTrout,” not to you.

Fat Alvin already reported death threats on his life. Did you see all the security around him as they threw his fat ass into the limo after the announcement? Why would he risk anything if this didn't have to do with Stormy as reported on by all media?
Why why why. Who cares?! It is what it is. He made a case, presented the evidence to a grad jury. They saw crimes and decided to indict Trump. Now a bunch of tards are making excuses for Trump and trying to attack the prosecutor without even knowing the charges and evidence. It’s pathetic

Why why why. Who cares?! It is what it is. He made a case, presented the evidence to a grad jury. They saw crimes and decided to indict Trump. Now a bunch of tards are making excuses for Trump and trying to attack the prosecutor without even knowing the charges and evidence. It’s pathetic

What is pathetic about discussing what's been reported over a week? And since we don't know, what's wrong with pointing out the obvious? If your life was being threatened, wouldn't you try to calm things down by making a statement that this isn't about the Stormy payment?

This is called logic.

Cohen has tapes and checks.

Don’t be stupid. No one actually thinks that Cohen was taking out second mortgages to pay people Trump had an affair with if he wasn’t going to get paid back.

Even Rudy figured it out.

If he recorded his conversations with a client, it is attorney-client privileged. And if you want to claim it was a conversation in the nature of conspiracy to commit a crime, that would require proof that there was anything criminal in the alleged conversation. Your problem, now becomes clear.

Paying for an NDA is legal.

What is pathetic about discussing what's been reported over a week? And since we don't know, what's wrong with pointing out the obvious? If your life was being threatened, wouldn't you try to calm things down by making a statement that this isn't about the Stormy payment?

This is called logic.
Of course the stormy payment is involved. There’s supposedly like 30+ charges. But we have all the blowhards declaring it a political prosecution and BS without even seeing any details. Give me a break

Y’all aren’t sounding very smart. You’re sounding emotional and reactive and dismissive. I guess Trump can do no wrong… right?
Lol.

I really value your opinion. :itsok:

I realize that you like to imagine that the ones you disagree with are all worked-up and emotional. But, kid, it makes me laugh.

Nothing more.

Lol.

I really value your opinion. :itsok:

I realize that you like to imagine that the ones you disagree with are all worked-up and emotional. But, kid, it makes me laugh.

Nothing more.
It’s not about me agreeing or disagreeing. I enjoy discussing issues with people that have different perspectives. But that’s not what this is. This is people blindly defending a man and calling an indictment BS without knowing the details involved. It’s the herd mentality that caters to the Trump can do no wrong attitude.

It’s not about me agreeing or disagreeing. I enjoy discussing issues with people that have different perspectives. But that’s not what this is.

Yes. It is.
This is people blindly defending a man and calling an indictment BS without knowing the details involved.

Nonsense. Again, we know well enough what this is about. You’ll see it soon enough.
It’s the herd mentality that caters to the Trump can do no wrong attitude.

I know almost nobody who says that Trump can do no wrong. But what we’re actually saying here is that, in this instance, he did nothing wrong. This is a legal quagmire perpetrated by a local Democrat official in service to the national Democrat Parody. It stinks to high Heaven.

To all you calling BS on the Trump indictment…​

Nauseating repeats of weaponized and overzealous Democrat Judges whose target is getting Trump because he makes other people do right. :eusa_boohoo:
What does a democrat judge have to do with this?! Please explain

Yes. It is.

Nonsense. Again, we know well enough what this is about. You’ll see it soon enough.

I know almost nobody who says that Trump can do no wrong. But what we’re actually saying here is that, in this instance, he did nothing wrong. This is a legal quagmire perpetrated by a local Democrat official in service to the national Democrat Parody. It stinks to high Heaven.

Nope, Trump is a criminal. The jury will prove it. And if they don't, then the jury is rigged.

Yes. It is.

How can you say that he did no wrong in this instance without seeing the charges and evidence that convinced a grand jury to indict him?! See that’s where the ignorance comes from

Forum List

Back