To all you calling BS on the Trump indictment…

Nope, Trump is a criminal. The jury will prove it. And if they don't, then the jury is rigged.
Thank you! This is the same basic logic and mentality that the maga crowd uses nonstop. At some point the adults need to take back control

Of course the stormy payment is involved. There’s supposedly like 30+ charges. But we have all the blowhards declaring it a political prosecution and BS without even seeing any details. Give me a break

This is one of the most ridiculous threads you've made and that's saying something.

To take a page from recent weather, your thread is like saying, "Yeah the weather models all SAY there's tornado weather coming and the National Weather Service has warnings up, but where's the PROOF? Anyone see a funnel cloud?"

Us: "Dude here's the radar"

"Yeah but that's just the RADAR..."

And on and on. Really stupid.

How can you say that he did no wrong in this instance without seeing the charges and evidence that convinced a grand jury to indict him?! See that’s where the ignorance comes from
Again, we’ve deduced the likely nature of the charges. Even The NY Times has done so. It doesn’t take a whole lot to recognize what Bragg was aiming for in general.

If it’s true that there are 32 counts in the indictment, then I have a sneaking suspicion about what Bragg did to stuff that bologna sandwich. Could be some state tax law shit in there, too.

You need to relax. It will all come out soon enough.

Let’s see what Cohen says under oath, not in a statement to the NY Times
This should be very interesting. A serial under-oath liar performing again with Democrat headhunters to get Trump. And the jurist who ought to have him recused himself is going to be all ears to the lies of a serial liar so long as it gets Trump with his damn dirty tricks. Rand Paul is right. New York's DA in Manhattan is initiating abuse of power against an innocent man in order to make Democrats feel good. I don't think this is very good for business for people who used to like New York City. They're going to lose more businesses with such disgusting garbage being thrown inside the judiciary realm of New York. My question is allowing New York City to become a ghost town acceptable by allowing such tom foolery going on when top scholars of the law say the continuance of a questionable maneuver doesn't pass muster to indict much less prosecute an innocent man who resolved his issue out of court, and the principal says she did not have any affair with President Trump. Is Bragg fit to serve in the capacity he's in?

Again, we’ve deduced the likely nature of the charges. Even The NY Times has done so. It doesn’t take a whole lot to recognize what Bragg was aiming for in general.

If it’s true that there are 32 counts in the indictment, then I have a sneaking suspicion about what Bragg did to stuff that bologna sandwich. Could be some state tax law shit in there, too.

You're right. And this kangaroo court wannabe needs correction.

This is one of the most ridiculous threads you've made and that's saying something.

To take a page from recent weather, your thread is like saying, "Yeah the weather models all SAY there's tornado weather coming and the National Weather Service has warnings up, but where's the PROOF? Anyone see a funnel cloud?"

Us: "Dude here's the radar"

"Yeah but that's just the RADAR..."

And on and on. Really stupid.
Y’all aren’t talking about the radar… your saying there’s no such thing as tornadoes because they are made up by the environmentalists

I am relaxed and waiting for the charges to come out. Im questioning those who are jumping to conclusions without the intel.

We never said this was a nation; this is a Woke Revolution, and when the revolution is complete, we will force everyone to have a sex change operation. :rolleyes:

Yeah saying the quiet part out loud. You're not smart enough to figure out that you're not part of the "we", pal. They're using you. You're a useful idiot.

How can you? You lack intelligence. And you don’t seem calm. But, sure, dude. Sure. :itsok:
That’s just your misperception. You e been twisting yourself all thread to justify the ignorant assumption you and your ILK have been making. Of course you think that those challenging you are crazy and stupid. But that doesn’t make it true

Y’all aren’t talking about the radar… your saying there’s no such thing as tornadoes because they are made up by the environmentalists

we have linked articles citing what this is likely to be about and you're out there looking at a tornado warning and saying "YEAH BUT ONE TIME IT SNOWED IN LITTLE ROCK IN APRIL SO THERE'S THAT"

Yeah okay go with that then

I am relaxed and waiting for the charges to come out. Im questioning those who are jumping to conclusions without the intel.

Oh PLEASE. This is a political message board. What do you think we do here but chat about what we think is coming out? In this case we have every good reason to know what this is about.

Tell you what, a better use of your time? Go to a Joanne Fabric or Michael's in September and chide all the craft ladies for buying up their Christmas supplies too early and see what that gets you. It's their thing; they don't care. Geeeeez dude

That’s just your misperception. You e been twisting yourself all thread to justify the ignorant assumption you and your ILK have been making. Of course you think that those challenging you are crazy and stupid. But that doesn’t make it true
You’re quite insipid.

We shall soon find out what the indictment says.

I’m sure you’ll be impressed by what so many people have already figured out.

You’re quite insipid.

We shall soon find out what the indictment says.

I’m sure you’ll be impressed by what so many people have already figured out.

Yeah this dude on a political message board acting like us chatting about the indictment is akin to a Supreme Court leak or something.

CONTEXT people geez

Forum List

Back