To all you calling BS on the Trump indictment…

Step Ten.

The book was written as a warning after George W. Bush, in 2007.
We have arrived.
:rolleyes:

7gtdko.jpg

Read the book, or watch the lecture if you do not understand. It has all been predicted. And. . . here we are. :sigh2:

Sounds like hyperbolic fear mongering.I don’t buy it

They both cant be illegal at the same time dummy. Either a candidate has to use campaign funds or they cant use campaign funds for this type of thing. It cant be well it's depends and I'll feel free to charge you with a crime regardless of what you do.

Can we agree that paying someone to sign an NDA is not illegal?

Can we agree that someone running for office can legally pay someone to sign an NDA?

If we can agree to both these things, how can it be illegal for a candidate to use personal funds to pay for said NDA and also illegal for a candidate to use campaign funds to pay for said NDA at the same time?
Was it a campaign contribution?

He did not claim it as such. If not he's guilty of tax avoidance

There's also the issue of conspiracy

Was it a campaign contribution?
That's not the point is it? 2 different people both candidates paid for NDA's one with campaign contributions one with personal funds. Both charged with campaign finance violations. See the problem?
He did not claim it as such. If not he's guilty of tax avoidance
Only if it's considered a campaign contribution. The FEC didnt seem to think it was. He would be guilty of campaign finance violations not tax avoidance.
There's also the issue of conspiracy
Conspiracy to do what? Make a legal payment for an NDA? All these charges hinge on the payment coming from personal funds being a campaign contribution not reported. My point is the payment is either required to come from campaign funds (this is seemingly illegal as John Edwards was charged by the FEC for doing that) or it has to come from personal funds. It cant be illegal for that payment to come from either one.

The earth being flat is readily apparent to some who might say the same thing about the round earthers. Doesn’t make them right.
So you are denying that the rule of law can be subverted and politicized?

iu

I say she does. She is justifying this mockery of justice and you idiots believe this is American justice. That means you have forgotten everything you knew about America because you are cowards. No other way to look at this.

We're not supposed to remember his beloved Hillary started that whole 'Resistance' thing when Trump won and she lost. These commies hate it when their narratives are shown to be inane lies.

That's not the point is it? 2 different people both candidates paid for NDA's one with campaign contributions one with personal funds. Both charged with campaign finance violations. See the problem?

Only if it's considered a campaign contribution. The FEC didnt seem to think it was. He would be guilty of campaign finance violations not tax avoidance.

Conspiracy to do what? Make a legal payment for an NDA? All these charges hinge on the payment coming from personal funds being a campaign contribution not reported. My point is the payment is either required to come from campaign funds (this is seemingly illegal as John Edwards was charged by the FEC for doing that) or it has to come from personal funds. It cant be illegal for that payment to come from either one.
I explained it. You don’t want to hear it. Fine. Let it play out.

If it’s legal a jury will see that.

No, Americans support the prosecution of people that actually committed a crime. But of course when you have a commie like fat Alvin that dropped felony charges to misdemeanors on dozens of violent criminals so they got off with a slap on the hand, it never works out that way.
Your commentary takes away from any argument you make.

Sorry, but it's hard to reply to such trollish behavior.

Forum List

Back