To all you calling BS on the Trump indictment…

Hillary did not conduct "top secret correspondence on a personal computer in her basement." can you link to that?

"I had that belief initially after reviewing, you know, a large binder of her emails that had classified information in them,” he said. “And I discussed it internally with a number of different folks, and eventually became persuaded that charging her was not appropriate because we could not establish beyond a reasonable doubt that — we, the government, could not establish beyond a reasonable doubt that — she had the intent necessary to violate (the law).” -- Baker

He was "persueaded" long before he saw any evidence. The law does not require intent. That just proves that Comey is a corrupt scumbag.

Former Attorney General Bill Barr: Trump Indictment Is ‘an Abomination,’ ‘Makes Us Look Like a Banana Republic’​

It makes us one. Looking like one is now in the past.

Thought you said earlier in this thread that Barr is a traitor. Why are you quoting him?!

Do you believe that candidate Hillary Clinton committed a crime by conducting top secret correspondence on a personal computer in her basement? Do you believe she committed a crime when she destroyed evidence by busting up her cellphone and "bleaching" her computer's hard drive?

Do you believe that Joe Biden was in the wrong for coercing Ukraine to drop charges against Hunter by using his position as Vice President?

If nothing else ... should Hillary and Creepy Joe been as thoroughly investigated as Trump has been for almost 8 years now?

How about Clinton weaponizing the FBI against Trump during an election season, or creating a false narrative about "Russian collusion?" Is all of this fine with you?
I think you’ve been had.

For many? Whether it is "B.S." or not? Is NOT the point. I am continually amused that so much of the nation fails to miss this. I don't even like Trump, be even I understand the difference of applying the law, both using investigative powers, and powers of indictment, fairly.

Do you want an open society, or a closed authoritarian state? :dunno:

:rolleyes:

But who am I? I'm no one.

Trump would have been better off robbing Stormy with a gun — Bragg would have thrown that case out​

Comey’s “Good Day”: How Political Prosecutions Became “Ethical Leadership” in the Pursuit of Trump

Comey’s “Good Day”: How Political Prosecutions Became “Ethical Leadership” in the Pursuit of Trump
I’d prefer an open society over an authoritarian state.

I’m not seeing how this indictment makes it an authoritarian state

The details are consistent across almost all news agencies, the only thing different is the interpretation of those details.

Which news agencies and pundits do you trust specifically?

No it really can’t. Paying someone to sign an NDA is legal. So if a candidate does so it has to be with campaign funds or personal funds. We have now indicted 2 separate candidates for violating campaign finance law one who used campaign funds the other personal funds. Both those actions can’t be in violation of the same law at the same time.
You're flat out wrong. There are many scenarios that could make such payments illegal

You're flat out wrong. There are many scenarios that could make such payments illegal

They both cant be illegal at the same time dummy. Either a candidate has to use campaign funds or they cant use campaign funds for this type of thing. It cant be well it's depends and I'll feel free to charge you with a crime regardless of what you do.

Can we agree that paying someone to sign an NDA is not illegal?

Can we agree that someone running for office can legally pay someone to sign an NDA?

If we can agree to both these things, how can it be illegal for a candidate to use personal funds to pay for said NDA and also illegal for a candidate to use campaign funds to pay for said NDA at the same time?

Americans support the prosecution of accused criminals.

No, Americans support the prosecution of people that actually committed a crime. But of course when you have a commie like fat Alvin that dropped felony charges to misdemeanors on dozens of violent criminals so they got off with a slap on the hand, it never works out that way.

I’d prefer an open society over an authoritarian state.

I’m not seeing how this indictment makes it an authoritarian state
Step Ten.

The book was written as a warning after George W. Bush, in 2007.
We have arrived.
:rolleyes:

7gtdko.jpg

Read the book, or watch the lecture if you do not understand. It has all been predicted. And. . . here we are. :sigh2:

Forum List

Back