To all you calling BS on the Trump indictment…

So you are denying that the rule of law can be subverted and politicized?

iu
No, I’m not even close to denying that. I am denying that things are happening to the magnitude that you’re painting it. America is not lost, the cabal has not taken over.

Yes, the rule of law is gone.

What is the Rule of Law?

• Under a REPUBLIC, which literally means "The law of the People," various laws are written describing certain BEHAVIOR as criminal, thus an offense against the public, Since the law is triggered by an action or behavior, the crime is contingent upon the DEED, not the person, thus making justice "blind" to the individual, so that all similar crimes are adjudicated similarly.
  • But for many years, forces in justice and government have been realizing that if they could weaponize/target various laws against the PERSON instead of the deed, it would afford them far greater control in deciding and effecting a particular OUTCOME. Thus came the effort to enact laws and wording as such to give the justice system "wide prosecutorial discretion" in how they APPLIED the law: severely for some, benignly for others, thus gaining great control in deciding whole winners and losers not only in business, but economies, governments, corporations, education, politics and ELECTIONS.
When a society gets to that point to where the powerful attain power by corruption of the law and weaponizing of justice against its enemies to retain power while denying it of others, that is when a nation is no longer a republic or even a democracy, but a thinly veiled autocratic oligarchy of the few, in other words, a

1679_BananoRub.gif

More lies. The rule of law is working on Trump as we speak. And the good work of our men in blue keeps us safe every day. Don’t be such an entitled prick. You don’t I ow how good you got it.
Even you don't believe that bullshit.

Even you don't believe that bullshit.

Rightardism...

Trump did nothing wrong... but if he did, it wasn't illegal... but if it was, it was trivial... but if it wasn't, it was a private matter... but if it wasn't, Bragg is paid by Soros... but if he isn't, he withheld exculpatory evidence from the grand jury... but if he didn't, NYC grand jurors are pinko commies anyway... but if they're not, it was just one charge with a hooker anyway... but if it's not, the statute of limitations expired... but if it didn't, every other president did it too... but if they didn't, Trump is just trolling Democrats!

LOL

Spits a delusional freak who still believes the 2020 election was stolen even though he still can't prove it 29 months later.
I believe it because it happened and it becomes more obvious when you bring it up. Constantly.

More lies. The rule of law is working on Trump as we speak.

BULLSHIT

A corrupt Soros DA is working on Trump.

TWELVE of them have already been booted from office.

And the good work of our men in blue keeps us safe every day.

BULLSHIT

The goddamn cowards stand around doing nothing while little children are being shot.

Don’t be such an entitled prick. You don’t I ow how good you got it.

Fuck you, leftard class warrior.

YOU serve entitled masters.

Assholes like Al Gore, who use their private jets to fly to the climate conference.

Leftards are HYPOCRITES. From hell.

BULLSHIT

A corrupt Soros DA is working on Trump.

TWELVE of them have already been booted from office.

BULLSHIT

The goddamn cowards stand around doing nothing while little children are being shot.

Fuck you, leftard class warrior.

YOU serve entitled masters.

Assholes like Al Gore, who use their private jets to fly to the climate conference.

Leftards are HYPOCRITES. From hell.
Hahaha, so much anger and disinformation from one person. I smell small man complex in the other side of the screen. It’s ok buddy. What matters is what’s on the inside!

Hahaha, so much anger and disinformation from one person. I smell small man complex in the other side of the screen. It’s ok buddy. What matters is what’s on the inside!
You LIE, stupid leftard trashheap.

You lie like a dirty rug.

You lie like a diseased hooker.

You lie like a dumbass leftard.

Which you are.

Forum List

Back