To all you calling BS on the Trump indictment…

What snowflakes don't understand is that 7 years of illegally trying to 'Get Trump' has undermined their case / cause.

After 7 years of scandal, perjury, conspiracy, sedition, violating Constitution and law, illegally spying on Americans, riminal Impeachment attempts, manufacturing evidence, treason, and unprecedented acts of 2-tiered justice without 1 Democrat ever being held accountable...

Democrats have made Trump a victim, a martyr, a symbol of the left's criminally partisan,2-tiered Justice, authoritarian 3rd-world banana republic.

Trump may be very well legitimately busted, ut it doesn't matter - the 6+ years of massively criminal pursuit of Trump has LOST the nation, the majority of Americans.

This 'victory' for Democrats may be the very catalyst for a cold civil war in this country, ripping it apart.

You're not just celebrating Trump being indicted - you are celebrating the 7 years and the entire list of crimes, scandals, and treason it took to do it...

...and you're too stupid to know it.
The problem is that the jury will be made up of brainwashed NYC leftists. Is there a “swing” county in NY where the misdemeanor trial can be held?

Assholes like Al Gore who use their private jets to fly to the climate conference…

Justice seems to be happening with the Trump indictment. Draining the swamp!

Trump, in my opinion, despite his wealth, has no more morality than a worm that lives in the muck at the bottom of a swamp.

But let’s stick to facts for a moment …

Al Gore does not have a private jet. Donald Trump does.
(He will probably be taking it to NYC today.)

Last edited:
If this crooked prosecutor in Manhattan ...
You forgot to contrive any evidence of District Attorney Bragg being "crooked."

Trump's going his petty vendetta route and vilifying Bragg strongly suggests he has no substantive refutations of the charges against him as he raves of

Screen Shot 2023-04-03 at 8.31.11 AM.png

“potential death and destruction!”
If the charges (yet to be revealed) are as baseless as the Loser claims, why is he hyping them, pissing and moaning in his pathetic, petty personal attacks upon a public official concerning whom he has presented no evidence of malfeasance, whatsoever?
Screen Shot 2023-04-03 at 8.37.15 AM.png

Generating hype is obviously a moneymaker for the Loser, and contriving another personal vendetta in the media may be his best option when his legal prospects are bleak in the courts.

If it were the "open and shut" case Trump wants his bobble-headed bum kissers to believe, why is he hyping the matter of his paying hush money to bimbos with whom he rutted behind the back of a pregnant trophy wife? Common sense would dictate a low-key focus on the case, dismissing it as a minor bookkeeping impropriety.

Methinks the Loser doth protest too much.

Last edited:
I'm far more rational than you, moron. No one who voted for Biden is rational.
Again. I’d expect you to think that. But fact is I am a far superior debater than you because logic and reason and facts are in my side. You have insults, lies, propaganda and a political blinders at your disposal but those aren’t effective

Trump, in my opinion, despite his wealth, has no more morality than a worm that lives in the muck at the bottom of a swamp.
And you believe Biden has more morality than Trump? That's why we all believe drones like you are brain damaged..

But let’s stick to facts for a moment …

Al Gore does not have a private jet. Donald Trump does.
(He will probably be taking it to NYC today.)
Algore can't afford a private jet.

Again. I’d expect you to think that. But fact is I am a far superior debater than you because logic and reason and facts are in my side. You have insults, lies, propaganda and a political blinders at your disposal but those aren’t effective
iu

Reason and facts are wasted on idiots like you.

You're not superior. You just stated you don't feel superior in your post to me.

Forum List

Back