To all you calling BS on the Trump indictment…

My point is proving you have White guilt and you dislike the superior aspect of being White over less superior races. You are part of the problem. The leftist indoctrination in you is strong.
I’m sure I am the problem in your mind. I don’t support the bigoted agenda you’d like to see enacted. I’m completely ok with that. My kind is gaining while your kind is shrinking to obscurity. Sorry not sorry

iu

Reason and facts are wasted on idiots like you.
You wouldnt know

IF you want to place some distance between this mess with Trump & the Republican party, you could ask them to
Release their BUDGET, OR HEALTH CARE OR EVEN THEIR INFRASTURE PLAN???
Now will wait for your knowledge, on any of these bills.

I’m sure I am the problem in your mind. I don’t support the bigoted agenda you’d like to see enacted. I’m completely ok with that. My kind is gaining while your kind is shrinking to obscurity. Sorry not sorry
There’s no “bigoted agenda.” It’s surreal how the Democrats have convinced you of this nonsense.

And no, securing our border is not bigoted. Getting rid of the racist affirmative action policies is not bigoted. Objecting to ruling out white applicants for jobs is not bigoted.

It is YOUR side that supports a bigoted, anti-white agenda.

There’s no “bigoted agenda.” It’s surreal how the Democrats have convinced you of this nonsense.

And no, securing our border is not bigoted. Getting rid of the racist affirmative action policies is not bigoted. Objecting to ruling out white applicants for jobs is not bigoted.

It is YOUR side that supports a bigoted, anti-white agenda.
I guess Trump helped you stop blowing...

...your dog whistle. Now people like you stand up and proudly attacks minorities and shield yourselves with victimhood. You're an embarrassment to normal white people and the whole human race.

Mueller said it was a hoax.

The Barr summary has lead to "public confusion," Mueller wrote as quoted by the Post.

" 'The summary letter the Department sent to Congress and released to the public late in the afternoon of March 24 did not fully capture the context, nature, and substance of this office's work and conclusions,' Mueller wrote. 'There is now public confusion about critical aspects of the results of our investigation. This threatens to undermine a central purpose for which the Department appointed the Special Counsel: to assure full public confidence in the outcome of the investigations.' "

Update

Come on out and show your support of this great American Patriot.
b83358eebaa0afa8.jpeg
A Trump bum kissing festival in no way substitutes for this not-above-the-law ordinary citizen being indicted based upon evidence presented to a grand jury of his illegally paying hush money to one of his bimbos and claiming it as a business expense, a comparatively minor offense.

Under our system of jurisprudence, following such an indictment, guilt is determined by the presentation of evidence to a jury - as is the case when the aforementioned maggots screech, "Lock her up! Lock her up!"

A Trump bum kissing festival in no way substitutes for this not-above-the-law ordinary citizen being indicted based upon evidence presented to a grand jury of his illegally paying hush money to one of his bimbos and claiming it as a business expense, a comparatively minor offense.
Only Dims are above the law.

NDA's are perfectly legal, douchebag.

Under our system of jurisprudence, following such an indictment, guilt is determined by the presentation of evidence to a jury - as is the case when the aforementioned maggots screech, "Lock her up! Lock her up!"

Nevertheless, all you prog assholes have declared Trump guilty.

Trump paid as part of a legal NDA contract and recorded it as a legal expense. That THIS is how low the Dems have sunk is disgusting, particularly when this particular DA bends over backwards to downgrade dangerous, violent felons to misdemeanors.

Trump paid as part of a legal NDA contract and recorded it as a legal expense.

Forum List

Back