To all you calling BS on the Trump indictment…

It matters not a delusional freak like you has no doubt. What does matter is your inability to prove it.
No delusions. Fraud happened. Massive and obvious, and your 2 years of cover ups continue to fail.

There’s no “bigoted agenda.” It’s surreal how the Democrats have convinced you of this nonsense.

And no, securing our border is not bigoted. Getting rid of the racist affirmative action policies is not bigoted. Objecting to ruling out white applicants for jobs is not bigoted.

It is YOUR side that supports a bigoted, anti-white agenda.

That's because the Democrats became the anti-white party. It's a shame some whites are not smart enough to leave it yet.

No delusions. Fraud happened. Massive and obvious, and your 2 years of cover ups continue to fail.
Maybe you should seek professional help. Your clinging to what is an obvious delusion is driving you toward your strange obsession.

Maybe somebody else had a key to the refrigerator with the Strawberrys?

There’s no “bigoted agenda.” It’s surreal how the Democrats have convinced you of this nonsense.

And no, securing our border is not bigoted. Getting rid of the racist affirmative action policies is not bigoted. Objecting to ruling out white applicants for jobs is not bigoted.

It is YOUR side that supports a bigoted, anti-white agenda.
What are you talking about Linda?!

I was responding directly to MAGAs post. Are you really going to make the case that he isn’t being bigoted??

My point is proving you have White guilt and you dislike the superior aspect of being White over less superior races. You are part of the problem. The leftist indoctrination in you is strong.

Maybe you should seek professional help. Your clinging to what is an obvious delusion is driving you toward your strange obsession.

No delusion. The 2020 election was stolen. Thanks for the advice, now fuck off.

The NDA wasn't the problem. It was how it was entered in Trumps business and tax records.

I can have an NDA with you, but I can't claim it's a charitable contribution.
But, but, but Trump's son's Cub Scout fees were listed as charitable donations, why not perfectly legal NDAs? LOL

perfect, like his phone calls.

Another dodge… shocking

No, I never said a word about pelosi. She isn’t involved here

I said I didn’t tell a lie. Instead of you addressing that and showing the lie you deflect and name call. Pathetic

Stupid is all you can say? It’s the truth and if you disagree then make a counter argument

You are easily the dumbest and least skilled debater on this forum. You and OhPleaseJustQuit win the award. You don’t even try.

So many are going after exactly because of his behavior which is the source of their dislike for him. People don’t go after good people they like

Haha oh it’s everything now?!?! Says the dumbass that can’t just name one specific thing. Idiot

Trump wasn’t impeached for threatening Zelensky. And nobody gets impeached for exercising constitutional rights. High crimes and misdemeanors are what qualify for impeachments

This is my thread and it has nothing to do with me having to know what laws trump broke. So don’t come in here telling me to STFU for not knowing that. Your stupidity is now getting boring

_0 exotix 0.jpg

Yes, I would know that reason and facts are wasted on you.
Correction… used by me not wasted… it’s ignored by you. That’s proven by how all our debates shake out: logic and reason always wins

no point in naming anything you pos, you'll just lie.
Of course there’s a point. To prove yourself right and prove me wrong. When you avoid answering and waste space with insults it just shows that you don’t have the intellect and capacity to hang

Really? We shall see what the facts say, and what Trump's persona;l lawyer (former) has to say about this, as well as his favorite Pecker (Enquirer guy).
In the meantime, the corrupt Biden Family is taking money from America’s enemy, and you’re worried about a legal non-disclosure contract Trump had with his bimbo.

Forum List

Back