To all you calling BS on the Trump indictment…

No more or less than shoplifters, vagrants, and a slew of other crimes you folks ignore. Hypocrites like you are funny in a sad and pathetic sort of way.

Shoplifters, vagrants and other crimes someone in your head ignored....therefore Trump didn't break laws.

Again, does that logic REALLY make sense to you? Because no sane person is going to buy that deflective bullshit.

Shoplifters, vagrants and other crimes someone in your head ignored....therefore Trump didn't break laws.

Again, does that logic REALLY make sense to you? Because no sane person is going to buy that deflective bullshit.
All you leftist shit stains are liars.

All you leftist shit stains are liars.
What's the lie?

That you can't deflect away criminal charges?

All this pointless lashing out really does look like you Trumpy bullshit peddlers are just having hard time dealing with reality.

It's just that it's pointless to try and debate you lying pieces of shit. All you do is lie. Here is what you SCUM do everyday.

Leftist shit stain ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

3a. Play dumb to keep others wasting their time trying to enlighten you.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/ Alex Jones/ Brietbart/ Infowars/ Stormfront/ Gateway/ Hannity/ Rush

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump!

20. Science denier! But men can menstruate and have babies.
You think it’s pointless to have an honest debate yet you respond to almost every post of mine with Eva dove dribble.

So what do you think you’re gaining by spending your time looking like you’re not smart enough to back up your childish talk and dishonest accusations

You think it’s pointless to have an honest debate yet you respond to almost every post of mine with Eva dove dribble.

So what do you think you’re gaining by spending your time looking like you’re not smart enough to back up your childish talk and dishonest accusations
No cocksucker, pointless with YOU lying bastards!

What's the lie?

That you can't deflect away criminal charges?

All this pointless lashing out really does look like you Trumpy bullshit peddlers are just having hard time dealing with reality.
Everything out of your cockhole is a lie.

Everything out of your cockhole is a lie.

Ok you fools go ahead and bitch about the left all you want, not going to change the fact that your Dear Leader will be booked tommorow.

Sleep tight baby boo, maybe you can dream about the good ol' days of you chanting Clinton-for-prison at a Trump rally.

Last edited:
Ok you fools go ahead and bitch about the left all you want, not going to change the fact that your Dear Leader will be booked tommorow.

Sleep tight baby boo.
When he's not, what penis will you suck then?

“To all you calling BS on the Trump indictment…”​

It will soon be indictments

It seems to me at least some of the indictments will lead to convictions of DT’s “criminal obstruction,” and that NY charges rising out of Trump’s “hush money” payments to Stormy Daniels may never go anywhere.

The strongest “criminal” case against Trump may be the one regarding his more and more evident intentional obstruction and lying about his keeping documents that ought to have been returned to the archives.

But of course none of us have any special knowledge about charges or the evidence prosecutors will bring. Guess only time will tell.

Last edited:
I haven’t told a lie and you haven’t pointed out any lies. You’ve just trolled. If you ever want to try and go head to head then do so directly and let’s see if you can hang.. name my lie
Damn you're stupid.

But, you're a leftard, so not surprised.

You have to be very damn stupid to be a leftard these days.

Damn you're stupid.

But, you're a leftard, so not surprised.

You have to be very damn stupid to be a leftard these days.
Hahaha, so instead of pointing out my lie and beating me with intellect all you have is to call me a stupid lefty?! That right there speaks for itself!

Forum List

Back