To all you calling BS on the Trump indictment…

Is that a yes or a no?

If Trump broke the law then he reasonably should be held to account for it like anyone else...crazy idea, I know.
No more or less than shoplifters, vagrants, and a slew of other crimes you folks ignore. Hypocrites like you are funny in a sad and pathetic sort of way.

Trump, in my opinion, despite his wealth, has no more morality than a worm that lives in the muck at the bottom of a swamp.

But let’s stick to facts for a moment …

Al Gore does not have a private jet. Donald Trump does.
(He will probably be taking it to NYC today.)

No shit… that’s the point!! You’re not only a liar but you’re a pretty dumb one at that.
I run circles around you every minute of every day.

It's all right here in public, in black and white.

Did you wrap your mind around the LIE you told yet?

If you even have a mind... you have to be pretty stupid to be a leftard in the first place. C student or below.

Wrong. I don’t lie and your inability to show or prove it is evidence of that
You've already been busted, fucktard.

Apparently you're too stupid to know it.

So here you are doubling down on your stupidity.

Leftards excel at making themselves look bad.

Nope, there is no other reason. If there was, his attorney would not have been convicted for making an excessive campaign contribution.

:dance:
They don’t seem to grasp the fact that someone was already convicted of the same thing. NY state election law regarding this is the same as the federal law.

They don’t.

Conservatives are blind partisan hacks – their knee-jerk defense of Trump is proof of that.
When in your lifetime have you ever been obsessed with a former President like you are Trump? He’s in your fucking heads and you are giving him life.

It's hard to do when you lying shit stains deny all. So I waste my time with you skels.
No it’s actually not hard to do at all… you just be honest and direct and intelligent. Instead it seems you’ve resorted to childish trolling and avoidance. Does that make you feel better or something??

I run circles around you every minute of every day.

It's all right here in public, in black and white.

Did you wrap your mind around the LIE you told yet?

If you even have a mind... you have to be pretty stupid to be a leftard in the first place. C student or below.
I haven’t told a lie and you haven’t pointed out any lies. You’ve just trolled. If you ever want to try and go head to head then do so directly and let’s see if you can hang.. name my lie

You've already been busted, fucktard.

Apparently you're too stupid to know it.

So here you are doubling down on your stupidity.

Leftards excel at making themselves look bad.
How was I busted? Spell it out for all us slow people.

No it’s actually not hard to do at all… you just be honest and direct and intelligent. Instead it seems you’ve resorted to childish trolling and avoidance. Does that make you feel better or something??
It's just that it's pointless to try and debate you lying pieces of shit. All you do is lie. Here is what you SCUM do everyday.

Leftist shit stain ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

3a. Play dumb to keep others wasting their time trying to enlighten you.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/ Alex Jones/ Brietbart/ Infowars/ Stormfront/ Gateway/ Hannity/ Rush

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump!

20. Science denier! But men can menstruate and have babies.

Forum List

Back