To all you calling BS on the Trump indictment…

No it wasn't, dumbass.
Let's compare how Edwards was treated by Democrats vs How you people Adore Trump's misdeeds

Trump could not have possibly broken the law and be prosecuted for it....because the state has cut fellony deals with someone.

Is that the entire elegance of your argument? I doubt the jury will be impressed with that defense.
Hardly, you loons are fixated on getting a 'result', regardless of cost. In the real world, costs matter.

Let's compare how Edwards was treated by Democrats vs How you people Adore Trump's misdeeds

They defended him to the hilt.

It wasn't a campaign expense, moron. How many times do you have to be told that?

LOL

Yeah, because paying a prostitute, a month before an election, to not talk about having sex with a candidate in that election... couldn't possibly be about that election.

face-palm-gif.278959

I see, the government is not corrupt? Are you truly stupid enough to believe it is not? Could you be that stupid? Maybe.

LOL

Now you're hallucination things I didn't say. Your desperation is noted and laughed at.

Edwards was acquitted. The indcitment is meaningless.

LOL

Yeah, because paying a prostitute, a month before an election, to not talk about having sex with a candidate in that election... couldn't possibly be about that election.

face-palm-gif.278959
It could easily have been done for other reasons, which means you don't have a case.

They defended him to the hilt.
Edwards had class:

• Jan. 30, 2008
NEW ORLEANS John Edwards, the progressive Democratic candidate who made a populist, antipoverty message the centerpiece of his campaign, announced his exit from the presidential primary race on Wednesday, saying he was stepping aside “so that history can blaze its path.”
Mr. Edwards announced his decision at the same place where he began his candidacy in January 2006 the Ninth Ward neighborhood in New Orleans using a row of homes that had been badly damaged from Hurricane Katrina as his backdrop. He did not endorse either of his two chief rivals, Senators Hillary Rodham Clinton and Barack Obama, but he said he had spoken to them by phone and asked them both to continue drawing attention to the primary themes of his campaign.
“They have both pledged to me and more importantly, through me to America that they will make ending poverty central to their campaign for the presidency,” he said.
Mr. Edwards said he could not predict which of the remaining candidates would go on to win the White House, but said he believed it would be a Democrat.

“Our Democratic Party will make history,” Mr. Edwards said during his speech. “We will be strong, we will be unified, and with a little backbone, we will take back the White House.”

Every American should be disgusted by the Democrats using the force of government to attack political opponents.

Of course these TDS afflicted Moon Bats are not much of being Americans, are they?

Forum List

Back