To all you calling BS on the Trump indictment…

Lecture? By whom? I've never been easily susceptible to conspiracy theories. This reminds me of the stuff surrounding 9/11
There is a video of the lecture, about the book, in post #1,080. You were the one the asked if it is "credible or reasonable," without knowing the details, and then? Without really knowing a thing about it, decided in your own mind, to characterize the argument as, "conspiracy theory," because you are joyful about the politicization and weaponization of the justice system.

meh.

Whatever. You don't even know what you are talking about, and now you are throwing out fallacious arguments, making ad hom fallacies, straw man fallacies, and fallacies of false equivalence arguments. Anything at all, to ease your cognitive dissonance. Right on! :113:

iu

Edwards had class:

• Jan. 30, 2008
NEW ORLEANS John Edwards, the progressive Democratic candidate who made a populist, antipoverty message the centerpiece of his campaign, announced his exit from the presidential primary race on Wednesday, saying he was stepping aside “so that history can blaze its path.”
Mr. Edwards announced his decision at the same place where he began his candidacy in January 2006 the Ninth Ward neighborhood in New Orleans using a row of homes that had been badly damaged from Hurricane Katrina as his backdrop. He did not endorse either of his two chief rivals, Senators Hillary Rodham Clinton and Barack Obama, but he said he had spoken to them by phone and asked them both to continue drawing attention to the primary themes of his campaign.
“They have both pledged to me and more importantly, through me to America that they will make ending poverty central to their campaign for the presidency,” he said.
Mr. Edwards said he could not predict which of the remaining candidates would go on to win the White House, but said he believed it would be a Democrat.

“Our Democratic Party will make history,” Mr. Edwards said during his speech. “We will be strong, we will be unified, and with a little backbone, we will take back the White House.”
"Class?" Is that where you cheat on your wife, get your mistress pregnant, lie about it to everyone and use campaign funds to pay the extortion she's demanding?

The DOJ puts Presidents (in office) can't be indicted; the only recourse is to what has trump been and that is impeached.

There is no reason for trump to be safe from the American Rule now, "no one is above the law".

It sounds like a misdemeanor at best; its an old case. And its a case that would not likely be pursued if he wasn't being an asshole 24/7.

I'll wait for the indictments to come down and see what we're dealing with.

But you're right; nobody is above the law. So this is a healthy event. It reminds me of the NFL/USFL lawsuit to where the USFL was awarded $1.

It sounds like a misdemeanor at best; its an old case. And its a case that would not likely be pursued if he wasn't being an asshole 24/7.

I'll wait for the indictments to come down and see what we're dealing with.

But you're right; nobody is above the law. So this is a healthy event. It reminds me of the NFL/USFL lawsuit to where the USFL was awarded $1.
Wrong. Dims are above the law. This case proves exactly the opposite of what you claim.

No evidentiary hearing. That is where evidence is proven. The unchangeable fact is that Trump never got that hearing.
You need to have evidence to have an evidentiary hearing. They didn’t have any evidence, they just had BS claims.

I used too give it shit stain. You vermin confirmed that if you don't agree with it you spew and lie more. So eat shit.
I’ve never seen you prove a thing. Only make excuses on why you won’t give proof. It’s pathetic.

Last edited:
There is a video of the lecture, about the book, in post #1,080. You were the one the asked if it is "credible or reasonable," without knowing the details, and then? Without really knowing a thing about it, decided in your own mind, to characterize the argument as, "conspiracy theory," because you are joyful about the politicization and weaponization of the justice system.

meh.

Whatever. You don't even know what you are talking about, and now you are throwing out fallacious arguments, making ad hom fallacies, straw man fallacies, and fallacies of false equivalence arguments. Anything at all, to ease your cognitive dissonance. Right on! :113:

iu
seen this before

Know of the video, and believe it's not worth the time of any normal person

Hardly, you loons are fixated on getting a 'result', regardless of cost. In the real world, costs matter.
Is that a yes or a no?

If Trump broke the law then he reasonably should be held to account for it like anyone else...crazy idea, I know.

Forum List

Back