To be an AGW denier is to be paranoid

Hey crick...

Do you remember the brouhaha from a couple years ago when Tisdale put up this graph in one of his articles on OHC?

figure-1.png

And, just like Sou, Nuttericelli and SkS wrote an article accusing him of cherrypicking?
Modeled and Observed Ocean Heat Content - Is There a Discrepancy?

And then Tamino jumped on board with a hit piece of his own
Favorite Denier Tricks, or How to Hide the Incline

They both accused Tisdale of wrongdoing. And they posted up Gavin's graph of the GISS climate model to prove their point.
ohc11_incorrect.jpg

Remember that?

Remember how it ended? Hahahaha

I have no recollection of any of that but Tisdale is a lying fool and his work here looks like typical denier attempts to deceive. Please go on, though. How did it end?

Tisdale is a lying fool? And yet you never seem to have examples of him lying or being foolish.

Just like you never seem to have examples of McIntyre being egotistical or wrong.

Hmmmm....I'm starting to see a pattern.

Oh my! It seems that Gavin made a mistake. Apparently the oceans aren't the whole world and the graph had to be changed up a bit.
ohc11.jpg

So I guess in a way Tisdale was wrong too, there is no intersect at ALL after1997.

But don't let that stop you from claiming the models aren't wildly diverging.

Tell us again how we got Deep Ocean temperature accurate to a tenth of a degree back in 1880

We didn't, and you're a moron for thinking we did.

The world isn't faking data. You're completely clueless on the topic of statistics. And the whole world knows that, which is why you're laughed at and ignored.

So as long as we have statistics, we don't need readings. What was the deep ocean temperatures in 1492?

satellite-deniers.jpg

Funny 'cause it's true.

Obviously satellites are OK for sea level rise and weighing ice sheets. Just not for calculating temps. Hahahaha.

New paper, Wilson 2016, showing yet another hockey stick, based on the best summary of tree ring data yet.

http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~rjsw/N-TREND/Wilsonetal2016.pdf

The paranoid part comes when McIntyre has a look at it, and then gives Ian instructions on what to parrot.

WOW a whole 54 "not nearly thermometers" purporting to give a global (or NH) temperature to fractions of a degree.. I'm really terrified of the consequences..

But AT LEAST ---- they found some kind of better signature for the MWP and LIA than the previous hockey sticks.

OH! so that's why the AGWCult adjusts temperature, because those reading were PRIOR to the invention of the hockey stick!

Tisdale is a lying fool? And yet you never seem to have examples of him lying or being foolish.

Just like you never seem to have examples of McIntyre being egotistical or wrong.

Yes, you forget my posts in which I demonstrated that Tisdale is an exceptional fool and McIntyre has an ego larger than the national debt.

Yes, you forget my posts in which I demonstrated that Tisdale is an exceptional fool and McIntyre has an ego larger than the national debt.

And yet McIntyre has destroyed more climatology "papers" in less time than any other. He is incredibly adept at showing just how shitty at math your hero's are. And they really, really suck...

New paper, Wilson 2016, showing yet another hockey stick, based on the best summary of tree ring data yet.

The paranoid part comes when McIntyre has a look at it, and then gives Ian instructions on what to parrot.

The hockey stick, this time it will work!

tree rings lol

seriously??

lol

what a fucking joke!

Frank, your ignorance has become depressingly predictable. Do any of your educatted

WOW a whole 54 "not nearly thermometers" purporting to give a global (or NH) temperature to fractions of a degree.. I'm really terrified of the consequences..

But AT LEAST ---- they found some kind of better signature for the MWP and LIA than the previous hockey sticks.

And it still leaps skyward in the 20th century.

And yet McIntyre has destroyed more climatology "papers" in less time than any other. He is incredibly adept at showing just how shitty at math your hero's are. And they really, really suck...

He has not. Every paper out there has been impacted by the comments of reviewers and more have been rejected than have been published. And please tell us what climatology journal sends submissions to McIntyre for review. The man is a bad joke.[/QUOTE]

The hockey stick, this time it will work!

tree rings lol

seriously??

lol

what a fucking joke!

Frank, your ignorance has become depressingly predictable. Do any of your educatted

And it still leaps skyward in the 20th century.

Crick? You trailed off in mid enviromarxist ramble.

??????

Is this one of those things where you said you posted it in the past and now you refuse to repeat it, describe it, or even point us in the general direction?

I have repeatedly asked you for evidence against McIntyre and all you ever have is ad hominem.

Soooooo..

Satellites have excellent correlation to balloon data sets which are used to verify the findings and calculations and are done globally.

US-CRN Matches the near surface temps of both the balloons and satellite measurements,

The HCN is off by almost 2 deg C in positive trend. The Historical Climate Network was decreased by 2 deg C prior to 1990 in an effort to make the HCN look accurate to the USCRN which showed the many and always upward adjustments fraud and in an effort to make today's warming trend look worse than it really is.. All in effort to keep the lie of AGW alive and well. But their models far exceed even their massive adjustments upward.

How much longer do we listen to these liars and frauds?

Global temperatures for 2015 are at a record high. The accusation that the dataholders are modifying their records without justification has yet to receive a single iota of supporting evidence. As the thread title states, to be a denier is to be paranoid.

Forum List

Back