To die happy and contented...

Mr. H.

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2009
A warm place with no memory.
...you must be happy and contented at any given moment.

With whatever is at hand. At any given moment.

Do you make lemonade with life's lemons?

Or do you pucker-up with a "what the fuck!".

You can embrace the suck [MENTION=20102]mudwhistle[/MENTION] or you can reject the suck.

Or you can accept the suck. The Obama suck. His teat suck. Suckle at the teat of Obama.

His nipples await you...

You can embrace the suck [MENTION=20102]mudwhistle[/MENTION] or you can reject the suck.

Or you can accept the suck. The Obama suck. His teat suck. Suckle at the teat of Obama.

His nipples await you...

Unless we achieve warp drive or make peaceful contact with aliens in my 40 or so years left to me, I can't imagine any set of circumstances where when I realize I'm dying I"m not thinking, "Damn. I'm gonna miss all the cool stuff." :)

His nipples await you...

Unless we achieve warp drive or make peaceful contact with aliens in my 40 or so years left to me, I can't imagine any set of circumstances where when I realize I'm dying I"m not thinking, "Damn. I'm gonna miss all the cool stuff." :)

You plan on living to be 130? Wow. :thup:

To die happy and contented...

Because of the way I look at life, my glass is almost always full, and if I see the contents going south, I do what it takes to refill it immediately, by turning my attitude around. :thup:

His nipples await you...

Nahhh...... Mongo straight.

Forum List

Back