To Hell With First Amendment: DOJ To Enforce Muslim Blasphemy Laws

Depends on how many lawsuits these Democrats and DOJ can afford. There was a class action suit filed against them for the IRS case - the people who were targeted are now bringing a lawsuit. I heard it on news last night. Just how many lawsuits do you think they will be able to handle?

The DOJ is not going to step into these waters. I don't believe they will. - Jeri

The gov't buys ink by the barrel and hires lawyers by the bushel. They don't care about cost.

I take it that was sarcasm?
Sarcasm?

No! I am serious. I have no intention of allowing Holder to take away my freedom of speech. I'll see him and his boys in court first.

-Jeremiah

Any wonder why America laughs at you bible thumping clowns?

That is the beauty of us Christians, Polkow. We don't mind looking like clowns. So long as we are standing up for what is right. Any old dead fish can float downstream. It takes a live one with a backbone to swim against the current! :eusa_angel:

-Jeremiah

Depends on how many lawsuits these Democrats and DOJ can afford. There was a class action suit filed against them for the IRS case - the people who were targeted are now bringing a lawsuit. I heard it on news last night. Just how many lawsuits do you think they will be able to handle?

The DOJ is not going to step into these waters. I don't believe they will. - Jeri

The gov't buys ink by the barrel and hires lawyers by the bushel. They don't care about cost.

Let them do what they will then, Rabbi. I am not changing my direction. I blog for Israel and against Terrorism and it's infiltration into my country. I'm going to keep on doing it until the day I leave this earth. Even if it is from a jail cell.

-Jeri

Forum List

Back