🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

To hell with the GOP

They'll blame it on Liberals and not their own inability to take responsibility or act on what they SAY is important.

To the GOP words speak louder than actions. They wont care in a day or two

Yeah, dirtbags like you are the ones feeding STUPID fucking liberturdians their idiotic outrage....

Before this year, Harry Reid blocked every bill the Republican House tried to get through the Senate.

Every one of them. liberturdian scum are too fucking stupid to remember that far back.

obama has already vetoed the Keystone Pipeline once. His very FIRST veto because Harry Reid BLOCKED EVERY REPUBLICAN BILL BEFORE THEN.

Now that we have the Senate, you're going to see more and more and more vetoes from the Lying Cocksucker in Chief.

libertudians are just fucking stupid.

How many bills has Obama vetoed?
  1. In his six years in office he has vetoed only two bills. If you except James Garfield, who served just six months in office before his assassination in 1881, that is fewer vetoes than any president in the 161 years since Millard Fillmore occupied the White House and issued none.

And well they should. The Republicans need to be taught a lesson. The true conservatives should walk out and form their own party. I mean, right now. Don't even stop to think about it. Just go.

A quick question, Prat

Just who are the real conservatives? Are they the Tea party, the establishment, or those who follow a dogmatic notion of what conservatism suppose to mean?

Hate to say it, but the GOP look like they are in the middle of an all out civil war. The dogmatist versus the realist versus the idealist.

All of those calling the rest of us rinos. They keep telling us they are the true conservatives and I am convinced. We don't deserve them. They are far too good and pure for us.

And here was his first --

President Obama’s first veto easily withstood a House attempt to override it on Wednesday.

For those unaware the president had even vetoed a bill emanating from the Democratic Congress, don’t worry. The measure was a stop-gap spending measure for the Pentagon that became unnecessary when the president instead signed the annual Pentagon money bill in time. He then vetoed the five-day, interim bill as unneeded legislation.

And well they should. The Republicans need to be taught a lesson. The true conservatives should walk out and form their own party. I mean, right now. Don't even stop to think about it. Just go.

A quick question, Prat

Just who are the real conservatives? Are they the Tea party, the establishment, or those who follow a dogmatic notion of what conservatism suppose to mean?

Hate to say it, but the GOP look like they are in the middle of an all out civil war. The dogmatist versus the realist versus the idealist.

All of those calling the rest of us rinos. They keep telling us they are the true conservatives and I am convinced. We don't deserve them. They are far too good and pure for us.

liberturdians are just dimocraps over 40

A quick question, Prat

liberturdians are just dimocraps over 40

I can't agree more. I wouldn't associate yourself with us at all. What scum we are. Seriously, go form your own party where you can be clean and pure.

They'll blame it on Liberals and not their own inability to take responsibility or act on what they SAY is important.

To the GOP words speak louder than actions. They wont care in a day or two

Yeah, dirtbags like you are the ones feeding STUPID fucking liberturdians their idiotic outrage....

Before this year, Harry Reid blocked every bill the Republican House tried to get through the Senate.

Every one of them. liberturdian scum are too fucking stupid to remember that far back.

obama has already vetoed the Keystone Pipeline once. His very FIRST veto because Harry Reid BLOCKED EVERY REPUBLICAN BILL BEFORE THEN.

Now that we have the Senate, you're going to see more and more and more vetoes from the Lying Cocksucker in Chief.

libertudians are just fucking stupid.

Told ya, its not the republicans fault for being ineffective blowhards nope nope...its Liberals fault!!

A quick question, Prat

Those are the dogmatists. Even the Tea party recognizes that they come from a pretty wide political spectrum and can't take on much dogma.

I can see your point--dogmatist are inflexible. There is no future for the party if the Republicans follow them.

What's interesting is Senator Obama called the Ex-Im Bank corporate welfare and Bernie Sanders has as well. One of those issues that transcends partisanship that people in power support unfortunately.

Liberals have no influence over Libertarians. In fact, the libertarians may have more influence on liberals when it comes to social policies

Libertarians are also pretty creative when it comes to finding alternative revenue for the government and free market schemes. So, they are definitely not stupid.

Finally, the Libertarian Party do pretty much the same function for the Republicans as the Green Party does for Democrats--push the economic envelop.

I can't agree more. I wouldn't associate yourself with us at all. What scum we are. Seriously, go form your own party where you can be clean and pure.

You still jerking off to that Ross Perot poster in your bedroom?

You know..... The scumbag that STARTED this whole mess? The scumabg that took down a decent man and gave the elction to a RAPIST and a pathological liar because George HW Bush broke ONE (1) promise???

And so you destroyed the Republican's presidential hopes and put in a RAPIST and a KNOWN SEXUAL ASSAULTER OF WOMEN that led to the SCUMBAG we have infesting the Office now??

Fuck you and FUCK liberturdian scum.

You're just a dimocrap scumbag by another name. They kicked you out of their party and now you've come into ours and are trying to destroy us??

I love how liberturdian scum run around bitching about government activism then bitch like crazy because REPUBLICANS AREN'T DOING ENOUGH FOR THEIR WHINY ASSES!!!!!!!!!

You're just the flip side of the dimocrap scum coin

Another Alinsky post? Blame the (6 month) GOP majority with a democrat president for Planned Parenthood receiving about 5 billion in taxpayer funds in the last forty years and now caught selling body parts? Surely you jest.

What's interesting is Senator Obama called the Ex-Im Bank corporate welfare and Bernie Sanders has as well. One of those issues that transcends partisanship that people in power support unfortunately.

Welfare comes in the form of 'Grants' and paid for 'Benefits'

The Export-Import bank does not give welfare. It offers 'cheap' and 'easy' loans for American businesses. The tax payer get the money back with interest!! promise

Stop beating on my Export-Import Bank!!
I know the government does not have to keep it. But please reconsider the ramifications it will have on American corporations overseas. Those foreigners don't play fair!!

:crybaby:They really don't!! Waaaahh:crybaby:

The Export-Import bank does not give welfare. It offers 'cheap' and 'easy' loans for American businesses. The tax payer get the money back with interest!! promise

I know the government does not have to keep it. But please reconsider the ramifications it will have on American corporations overseas. Those foreigners don't play fair!!

You are a lying, ignorant, stupid and dishonest bitch.

Stop pretending you know what the Export-Import Bank is

In short, the Export-Import Bank lends to foreign buyers

About Us EXIM.gov

When private sector lenders are unable or unwilling to provide financing, EXIM fills in the gap for American businesses by equipping them with the financing tools necessary to compete for global sales.

You still jerking off to that Ross Perot poster in your bedroom?

You know..... The scumbag that STARTED this whole mess? The scumabg that took down a decent man and gave the elction to a RAPIST and a pathological liar because George HW Bush broke ONE (1) promise???

And so you destroyed the Republican's presidential hopes and put in a RAPIST and a KNOWN SEXUAL ASSAULTER OF WOMEN that led to the SCUMBAG we have infesting the Office now??

Fuck you and FUCK liberturdian scum.

You're just a dimocrap scumbag by another name. They kicked you out of their party and now you've come into ours and are trying to destroy us??

I love how liberturdian scum run around bitching about government activism then bitch like crazy because REPUBLICANS AREN'T DOING ENOUGH FOR THEIR WHINY ASSES!!!!!!!!!

You're just the flip side of the dimocrap scum coin

I know. We aren't doing enough. Don't stand for it. Go forth and show us what happens when it's done right. Really, I'm behind you on this. I'll hold the door for you.

You are a lying, ignorant, stupid and dishonest bitch.

Stop pretending you know what the Export-Import Bank is

In short, the Export-Import Bank lends to foreign buyers

About Us EXIM.gov

When private sector lenders are unable or unwilling to provide financing, EXIM fills in the gap for American businesses by equipping them with the financing tools necessary to compete for global sales.

Yes, they give loans to foreign buyers. Those loans are paid back with interest to. So what is the problem?

Because I did not say it, it does not make me a liar.

House conservative seeks John Boehner's ouster

North Carolina Rep. Mark Meadows had heard from leading conservatives that trying to oust Speaker John Boehner right now was a bad idea.

Until now, the North Carolina Republican had taken small steps to undermine Boehner — he voted against procedural motions and against Boehner for speaker. Now he’s declared all-out war, and he could quickly find out how many people are willing to back him up.

“It’s really more about trying to have a conversation about making this place work,” Meadows said. “Hopefully we’ll have some discussions about that in the days and weeks to come. It’s more about having an inclusive process where you have debate on a regular basis, where you have open dialogue and an exchange of ideas. That’s what this is all about. This body is driven on debate and on the work on committees … and those bills or legislations should be debated based on the merit.”

Read more:House conservative seeks Boehner s ouster - POLITICO

Most Republicans think for themselves. Good for them, when something is wrong, as is the leadership in the House and Senate, some members of Congress will stand up and force a change. Let's hope there are enough of these soldiers.

North Carolina Rep. Mark Meadows had heard from leading conservatives that trying to oust Speaker John Boehner right now was a bad idea.

Until now, the North Carolina Republican had taken small steps to undermine Boehner — he voted against procedural motions and against Boehner for speaker. Now he’s declared all-out war, and he could quickly find out how many people are willing to back him up.

“It’s really more about trying to have a conversation about making this place work,” Meadows said. “Hopefully we’ll have some discussions about that in the days and weeks to come. It’s more about having an inclusive process where you have debate on a regular basis, where you have open dialogue and an exchange of ideas. That’s what this is all about. This body is driven on debate and on the work on committees … and those bills or legislations should be debated based on the merit.”

Most Republicans think for themselves. Good for them, when something is wrong, as is the leadership in the House and Senate, some members of Congress will stand up and force a change. Let's hope there are enough of these soldiers.

During the run up to the presidential elections? I don't know.
It can turn ugly pretty fast.

During the run up to the presidential elections? I don't know.
It can turn ugly pretty fast.

I agree, but there may be leverage now when there wasn't before. Both McConnell and Boehner have to go to make it a Grand party as it once was.

Forum List

Back