To Kill A Kid

"Following someone at night is not inherently threatening.." ~ Ernie S.

(Not just typing "LOL", but literally laughing out loud about that comment!)

Would you be threatened by a guy walking behind you at night enough to feel justified in breaking his nose?

Laugh all you want, but everyone else is laughing AT you, not WITH you.

Code:
Ummmm, yeah. We do know that TM was RUNNING AWAY from a man stalking him at night.

he was running from some guy. TM didn't even know he had a gun. TM was so damn afraid that he game back. If TM was truly afraid then he's dumb as a post.

"Some guy"? The guy he was running from was Zim. And the "story" that he came back and attacked Zim is just that. A story told by the killer.

and where did your story come from dumb ass ?

Just so I have the facts straight.

Armed man, out of the blue, begins chasing unarmed 17 year old.

Armed man with gun told to stop chasing unarmed 17 year old.

Man corners 17 year old anyway, shoots and kills unarmed 17 year old.

Man with gun pleads self defense and stand your ground? Is that what happened?

What universe did that happen in?

A kid doing nothing wrong

And you know this how?

If Zimmerman's account is correct, that kid sure as shit did something wrong when he attacked the man enough to spill blood.

I'm not supporting either side; I wasn't there when it happened, but your assurance that the kid did nothing wrong is speculative at best.

There was no crime found that TM was doing when GZ began stalking him. So TM was "doing nothing wrong".

Correct, not at that particular time. However, minutes later, he was bashing in Zimmerman's head, according to the police report. That most certainly is doing something wrong, but then you know that. Again, I'm not saying Zimmermans' account is correct but I am saying you don't know squat about what happened that day.

Also, we must first BELIEVE Zim that TM attacked him.

I do not have to believe anything of the sort. Were I on that jury, I'd let the evidence determine if Zimmerman was telling the truth. You seem to have made up your mind ahead of time, which speaks volumes about your objectivity, or lack thereof.

The same TM who was RUNNING AWAY from GZ moments earlier. IF.... we believe that, doesn't TM have a right to STAND HIS GROUND? Instead of continuing to run from someone?

Again, I don't "believe" TM was running away because I have seen no evidence for that being the case. Either have you.

Also, is "spilling blood" justifiable reason to kill a man?

If one feels their life is in danger while another is causing them to bleed, you're goddamn right it's justifiable.

If someone punches you in the face, can you blow their head off?

Depends who is punching. Depends how many times they've punched. Depends on what was said. Depends on the circumstances involved. In this case, you don't know squat about all the particulars.

You might also try to be honest here. Bashing someone's head into the ground and breaking their nose is not the same thing as a 'punch in the face'...and you know it.

If someone slaps you, can you run them over in your car?

Now you're just making yourself look stupid.

Code:
Ummmm, yeah. We do know that TM was RUNNING AWAY from a man stalking him at night.

he was running from some guy. TM didn't even know he had a gun. TM was so damn afraid that he game back. If TM was truly afraid then he's dumb as a post.

"Some guy"? The guy he was running from was Zim. And the "story" that he came back and attacked Zim is just that. A story told by the killer.

A story supported by the time line established by his 911 call and evidence from an autopsy and medical reports.

We do KNOW that TM was running away from a strange man stalking him in the night.

Zimmerman himself says so on the 911 tape.

If what Zimmerman said is the basis of your proof, then we also KNOW that TM returned to attack him.

You're really not very good at this, are you?

Running? What evidence was there that he was running?

From what I heard, he walked away and Zimmerman lost sight of him until he doubled back and attacked.

Martin was not being stalked. He was being observed because he was unfamiliar to Zimmerman who, as a Neighborhood Watch volunteer, was familiar with most residents.

The neighborhood had had several break-ins and Zimmerman was simply vigilant. That was, after all, his JOB.

If you listen to the 911 tape, you will hear Zim talking to dispatch....

Zimmerman: Ok, now he's running!

Wow. An unarmed kid walking home from the store. A stranger in the night starts following him.

The kid gets scared and runs away.

Police tell Zim to not follow the kid.

The kid thinks he's gotten away, but Zim pops back up on him!

TM gets even more frightened.

At this point, either GZ cornered the kid, and the kid fought for his life, OR TM STOOD HIS GROUND, and demanded to know why he was being chased in the night!

THEN...GZ admits to "reaching to his side" to get his phone, but his right side is where he kept his gun. FACT.

Now, if you were TM, AFTER ALL OF THIS, would you just let an unidentified man who was stalking and chasing after you in the night pull a gun on you too?!

IF... he did punch him first, that's what any human being in their right mind would've done as well!

Or risk being kidnapped, raped, robbed, shot, or killed... WITHOUT PUTTING UP A FIGHT!

How in the hell do you blame a person for putting up a fight against someone pulling a gun on them in the dark?

SMH

Running? What evidence was there that he was running?

From what I heard, he walked away and Zimmerman lost sight of him until he doubled back and attacked.

Martin was not being stalked. He was being observed because he was unfamiliar to Zimmerman who, as a Neighborhood Watch volunteer, was familiar with most residents.

The neighborhood had had several break-ins and Zimmerman was simply vigilant. That was, after all, his JOB.

If you listen to the 911 tape, you will hear Zim talking to dispatch....

Zimmerman: Ok, now he's running!

Wow. An unarmed kid walking home from the store. A stranger in the night starts following him.

The kid gets scared and runs away.

Police tell Zim to not follow the kid.

The kid thinks he's gotten away, but Zim pops back up on him!

Or, TM returned and attacked. Again, you're only speculating...or one might say, pulling it out of your ass.

TM gets even more frightened.

And you know this how? You're able to feel what others feel?

I call bullshit.

At this point, either GZ cornered the kid, and the kid fought for his life, OR TM STOOD HIS GROUND, and demanded to know why he was being chased in the night!

OR, as the police report indicated, TM attacked.

Just because you pose two scenarios only doesn't mean there couldn't have been a third.

THEN...GZ admits to "reaching to his side" to get his phone, but his right side is where he kept his gun. FACT.

Can't keep your phone in a pocket that's on the same side as your firearm? That a law?

Now, if you were TM, AFTER ALL OF THIS, would you just let an unidentified man who was stalking and chasing after you in the night pull a gun on you too?!

You have ZERO evidence that Zimmerman was 'stalking and chasing' TM after he was asked not to follow him by the 911 dispatcher. In fact, according to Zimmerman, he did NOT follow TM.

Once again, you're proposing as fact that which you've pull out of your ass.

IF... he did punch him first, that's what any human being in their right mind would've done as well!

Personally, I would never hit a person that didn't physically attack me first. That you suggest you would speaks volumes about your status as an evolved human being.

Or risk being kidnapped, raped, robbed, shot, or killed... WITHOUT PUTTING UP A FIGHT!

I see you're fond of straw men.

How in the hell do you blame a person for putting up a fight against someone pulling a gun on them in the dark?

One more time, you have ZERO evidence that Zimmerman pulled his firearm BEFORE being attacked by TM, just like I have no evidence of the opposite.

Bottom line, you're so full of shit, you're arguments hold no credibility whatsoever. Try a little objectivity and you might find yourself not looking quite so stupid.

What a freaking loon.

We need a forum for the craziest of the crazy. Sol qualifies.

I'm going to explain this VERY SLOWLY....

Zimmerman is the only person who says TM attacked him first.

That's the only thing anyone can say against TM in this case.

Now, what y'all are doing, is taking his word for this, and vilifying a heretofore innocent KID who was shot to death.

Wrong. The witnesses all say he was beating the shit out of Zimmerman.

I think sol is TDM.

A kid doing nothing wrong

And you know this how?

If Zimmerman's account is correct, that kid sure as shit did something wrong when he attacked the man enough to spill blood.

I'm not supporting either side; I wasn't there when it happened, but your assurance that the kid did nothing wrong is speculative at best.

There was no crime found that TM was doing when GZ began stalking him. So TM was "doing nothing wrong".

Also, we must first BELIEVE Zim that TM attacked him. The same TM who was RUNNING AWAY from GZ moments earlier. IF.... we believe that, doesn't TM have a right to STAND HIS GROUND? Instead of continuing to run from someone? Also, is "spilling blood" justifiable reason to kill a man?

If someone punches you in the face, can you blow their head off?

If someone slaps you, can you run them over in your car?

If you have reasonable fear for your life, yes.

Who was screaming for help?

A. The man who was in the process of pulling out a gun and killing someone.

B. The person who was followed at night who was scared enough to be running away, and who was about to be shot to death.

Hmm let's consider who was screaming for help. Was it the buff 17 year old young man who had been suspended from school who found some fat white guy following him, or the fat white guy who's nose was broken by a punch to the face and then had his head pounded into the pavement?

The act of following someone is not against the law. It is not inherently threatening, nor is it painful. I can assure you that having your nose broken, hurts like a motherfucker.

If we believe what Zimmerman says, which IS supported by evidence, the first crime to take place was an assault by a young man who justifiably ended up dead.

That said, we don't have the whole story. I'll reserve my final judgment until the trial concludes.

And picketty pore ole Solomon thinks that if someone assaults me, a woman small in stature, and rapes me that the only way I could legally protect myself would be to rape him back! What a stupid idiot.

I'm going to explain this VERY SLOWLY....

Zimmerman is the only person who says TM attacked him first.

That's the only thing anyone can say against TM in this case.

Now, what y'all are doing, is taking his word for this, and vilifying a heretofore innocent KID who was shot to death.

You're accusing others of taking Zimmerman's word for what happened, calling them out for assuming that he spoke the truth...while you assume he lied.

Wow. Do you not see the irony?

Why are you so SURE he lied? And please, no more of your false 'either/or' scenarios.

The police confirmed 14 cries for help, and witnesses confirmed it was the guy in the red sweater, being pinned and hit by the big guy in the hoodie.

One guy said he walked out, saw Zimmerman getting the crap beat out of him, zimmerman asked for help...the guy went back to his house and called 911.

Nobody helped because they were scared. And not of Zimmerman. The neighborhood was dangerous, people were being robbed, homes were being burgled, one person had been shot.

Wonder what the crime rate is there now that Trayvon's out of the area?

That's an interesting question.

Forum List

Back