To Kill A Kid

That's right Jackson.

King Solomon is renown for WISDOM.

If I think someone is being unreasonable, I'm confident of my ability to expose that fact via debate.

Anything else, is uncivilized.

:)

That's right Jackson.

King Solomon is renown for WISDOM.

If I think someone is being unreasonable, I'm confident of my ability to expose that fact via debate.

Anything else, is uncivilized.

:)

Which proves that you are NOT him. You are a sock.

What I mean by that is that I'm doing 5 things at once.

The game coverage, TM coverage, company over, renovating, and sharing wisdom with you.

Peace

Just so I have the facts straight.

Armed man, out of the blue, begins chasing unarmed 17 year old.

Armed man with gun told to stop chasing unarmed 17 year old.

Man corners 17 year old anyway, shoots and kills unarmed 17 year old.

Man with gun pleads self defense and stand your ground? Is that what happened?

No, Dweeb. As usual, you have twisted the story to fit an agenda.

#1 Martin was a neighborhood watch volunteer. He was observing a young man who didn't live in the area.

#2 Zimmerman was not told to stop following. He was advised that it wasn't necessary.

#3 Wrong again. Neighborhood watch volunteer looses sight of 6 foot tall person that is unfamiliar to him and looking into homes on the street. He returns to his vehicle where he is struck in the face hard enough to knock him to the ground. His attacker then straddles him and repeatedly bashes his head into the pavement.

#4 Yes, pretty much.

The time line established by the phone call, Martin's autopsy report, and a report of Zimmerman's injuries all support Mr. Zimmerman's account of the incident.

Clearly, Zimmerman said multiple times the kid was "running away" from him. And when you hate black kids, you see what you want to see. Zimmerman said Martin was "looking around" so that made him look suspicious? No other witness said Martin was "looking around". And what the fuck is "looking around"?????

Now, through a statement released by the National Sheriffs’ Association (NSA) — the parent organization of USAonWatch-Neighborhood Watch — it has been revealed that Zimmerman was not a member of any group recognized by the organization. Zimmerman violated the central tenets of Neighborhood Watch by following Martin, confronting him and carrying a concealed weapon.

George Zimmerman not a member of recognized neighborhood watch organization

Oh MY GAWD! He wasn't a member of any neighborhood watch? Oops.

Last edited by a moderator:

#1 Martin was a neighborhood watch volunteer. He was observing a young man who didn't live in the area.

#2 Zimmerman was not told to stop following. He was advised that it wasn't necessary.

#3 Wrong again. Neighborhood watch volunteer looses sight of 6 foot tall person that is unfamiliar to him and looking into homes on the street. He returns to his vehicle where he is struck in the face hard enough to knock him to the ground. His attacker then straddles him and repeatedly bashes his head into the pavement.

#4 Yes, pretty much.

The time line established by the phone call, Martin's autopsy report, and a report of Zimmerman's injuries all support Mr. Zimmerman's account of the incident.

Clearly, Zimmerman said multiple times the kid was "running away" from him. And when you hate black kids, you see what you want to see. Zimmerman said Martin was "looking around" so that made him look suspicious? No other witness said Martin was "looking around". And what the fuck is "looking around"?????

Now, through a statement released by the National Sheriffs’ Association (NSA) — the parent organization of USAonWatch-Neighborhood Watch — it has been revealed that Zimmerman was not a member of any group recognized by the organization. Zimmerman violated the central tenets of Neighborhood Watch by following Martin, confronting him and carrying a concealed weapon.

OMG! TM beat on an innocent civilian.
TM died. Oops.

#4 Yes, pretty much.

TM died. Oops.

An armed innocent civilian who chased him down. Well, as most Republicans try to point out, that's what you get for an obvious WWB, walking while black. Obviously a crime deserving being shot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=701B5R7zzEE

TM died. Oops.

An armed innocent civilian who chased him down. Well, as most Republicans try to point out, that's what you get for an obvious WWB, walking while black. Obviously a crime deserving being shot.

Yes, an armed civilian who was able to defend himself. Thank goodness.

WWB isn't a crime, beating a guy's head against the sidewalk is, even if your victim is an Hispanic Democrat.

#4 Yes, pretty much.

Great choice of photos there, Dweeb. Only problem is Martin wasn't a sweet little 12 year old and Zimmerman wasn't wearing an orange jump suit.

THIS is more like what they both looked like when they met.

bias.jpg

I have an idea.

Charge Zim with Murder2, and make sure you can't convince an all white jury of it.

Set Zim free after his erroneous assumptions led him To Kill A Kid.

Then we shall see if science is correct.

"For every action, there is an EQUAL, and OPPOSITE reaction".

#4 Yes, pretty much.

Great choice of photos there, Dweeb. Only problem is Martin wasn't a sweet little 12 year old and Zimmerman wasn't wearing an orange jump suit.

THIS is more like what they both looked like when they met.

bias.jpg

DING DING DING!! FINALLY!!! :clap2:

Forum List

Back