To Kill A Kid

Why did Z decide he was suspicious?

Correct me if I'm wrong (I've made no conclusions about this case), but wasn't TM trespassing? Did he have his 'hoodie' up, thereby concealing his identity?

If that's true on both accounts, I think it would be reasonable to be suspicious, no?

I don't know this case very well. But, did his grandfather live in the complex and he was visiting him?

And, was it raining, so his hoodie was up, but if not, the kids all wear their hoodies up. It's a trend, not just for criminals.

Going back to the 911 call, there is no mention of trespassing or hoodies, but just about, "some on up to no good or something like that, the first lines...and these assholes always get away.

The 911 call is going to be a problem for Z. It painted a profiling and stalking. At least it did for me.

No it didn't, it painted concern for his neighborhood.

OMG! TM beat on an innocent civilian.
TM died. Oops.

No he didn't - Zimmerman hasn't been found innocent yet, so you can't say either way what did or didn't happen.
The only person who could dispute Zimmermans story is dead.

WRONG!!! We can't say he's guilty. Our justice system presumes innocence.

We can't say for sure what really happens, but if we look at the time line established by the phone call, the autopsy and medical reports, Zimmerman's account of the incident is very plausible. Absent evidence contradicting his account, a court cannot convict.

Ok, this is ridiculous. All this vilification of a dead kid is really kind of nasty. For a year, TM has been labeled every kind of negative name under the sun. Most recently in this thread he has been labeled a thug

THUG

Noun

1. A violent person, especially a criminal.

Synonyms
hoodlum - killer- cutthroat- gangster - murderer

Trayvon Martin

1. As a high school student, he got in a fight one time.
2. TM was found with an empty 5 dollar bag of weed one time.
3. TM damaged a school locker and had a necklace that wasn't his.

^^ In his entire life, these are the only things negative that anyone can say about him.

GEORGE ZIMMERMAN

1. Witness #8 has come forth and accused Zimmerman of molesting her when they were kids. The incidents occurred at the Zimmerman household when she was 6 and 8, and continued until she was 16.

2. Zimmerman lied under oath about his finances in order to receive bail.

3. Zimmerman has been reported for Domestic Violence.

4. Zimmerman was arrested for two 3rd Class felonies. "Resisting Officer With Violence", and "Battery Of Law Enforcement Officer".

Now, look at the definition for THUG again.

Molesting = Cutthroat
Lied to court = C

Charges dropped. The punk was just getting started on his criminal career...a 14 year old with a sheet like that is well on his way to career criminal.

Molesting = Cutthroat
Lied to court = criminal
Accused of Domestic Violence = Hoodlum
Battery of Law Enforcement = Gangster
Killing TM = Killer

So now can we please be intellectually honest, and stop slandering a dead kid?

Especially when you aren't labeling Zimmerman those exact same names, WHEN HE FITS THE DEFINITION FAR BETTER!

Thanks.

Lol, you're such a lying scumbag.

Like I said, hope you get the crap beat out of you, and no cop in sight. It's what you deserve.

Molesting = Cutthroat
Lied to court = criminal
Accused of Domestic Violence = Hoodlum
Battery of Law Enforcement = Gangster
Killing TM = Killer

So now can we please be intellectually honest, and stop slandering a dead kid?

Especially when you aren't labeling Zimmerman those exact same names, WHEN HE FITS THE DEFINITION FAR BETTER!

Thanks.

oh fuck--there both minority assholes. After this is all over, one will be dead and the other in prison. Justice is served and Florida won't burn.

Why did Z decide he was suspicious?

Correct me if I'm wrong (I've made no conclusions about this case), but wasn't TM trespassing? Did he have his 'hoodie' up, thereby concealing his identity?

If that's true on both accounts, I think it would be reasonable to be suspicious, no?

I don't know this case very well. But, did his grandfather live in the complex and he was visiting him?

And, was it raining, so his hoodie was up, but if not, the kids all wear their hoodies up. It's a trend, not just for criminals.

Going back to the 911 call, there is no mention of trespassing or hoodies, but just about, "some on up to no good or something like that, the first lines...and these assholes always get away.

The 911 call is going to be a problem for Z. It painted a profiling and stalking. At least it did for me.

Why did he bother calling 911 if he was planning on killing a black kid like so many here keep saying? Why would he alert the police what was going on if he planned to murder someone? There's no good answer for that other than he didn't PLAN anything.

Plus the fact Z went back to his truck once Martin was running....and Martin circled around and came back to confront him. Why??

Charges dropped. The punk was just getting started on his criminal career...a 14 year old with a sheet like that is well on his way to career criminal.

If my father was a magistrate, and mother was a lifelong court reporter, I probably could get some 3rd class felonies dropped too!

OMG! TM beat on an innocent civilian.
TM died. Oops.

No he didn't - Zimmerman hasn't been found innocent yet, so you can't say either way what did or didn't happen.

We can't say for sure what really happens, but if we look at the time line established by the phone call, the autopsy and medical reports, Zimmerman's account of the incident is very plausible. Absent evidence contradicting his account, a court cannot convict.

What you said is right. And, "Absent evidence contradicting his account, a court cannot convict." is what many are dismissing. We need the cross examination of evidence.

If my father was a magistrate, and mother was a lifelong court reporter, I probably could get some 3rd class felonies dropped too!

guess you better lawyer up---what did you do anyway ?

What you said is right. And, "Absent evidence contradicting his account, a court cannot convict." is what many are dismissing. We need the cross examination of evidence.

No really ? You mean have a trial with evidence and shit ? That's crazy !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=701B5R7zzEE

Clearly, Zimmerman said multiple times the kid was "running away" from him. And when you hate black kids, you see what you want to see. Zimmerman said Martin was "looking around" so that made him look suspicious? No other witness said Martin was "looking around". And what the fuck is "looking around"?????

Now, through a statement released by the National Sheriffs’ Association (NSA) — the parent organization of USAonWatch-Neighborhood Watch — it has been revealed that Zimmerman was not a member of any group recognized by the organization. Zimmerman violated the central tenets of Neighborhood Watch by following Martin, confronting him and carrying a concealed weapon.

George Zimmerman not a member of recognized neighborhood watch organization

Oh MY GAWD! He wasn't a member of any neighborhood watch? Oops.

Great choice of photos there, Dweeb. Only problem is Martin wasn't a sweet little 12 year old and Zimmerman wasn't wearing an orange jump suit.

THIS is more like what they both looked like when they met.

bias.jpg

Ohh, picture of a kid taken at home playing dress up. Scary. At least one of these guys should be shot too.

l.jpg

Strawman-light.jpg

Why did he bother calling 911 if he was planning on killing a black kid like so many here keep saying? Why would he alert the police what was going on if he planned to murder someone? There's no good answer for that other than he didn't PLAN anything.

Plus the fact Z went back to his truck once Martin was running....and Martin circled around and came back to confront him. Why??

I never said Z planned on murdering Martin. But he certainly loved playing policeman.

The evil white Skittle dealer sold him bad shit so he couldn't help himself.

I never said Z planned on murdering Martin. But he certainly loved playing policeman.

that's not a crime..answer the question

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=701B5R7zzEE

Clearly, Zimmerman said multiple times the kid was "running away" from him. And when you hate black kids, you see what you want to see. Zimmerman said Martin was "looking around" so that made him look suspicious? No other witness said Martin was "looking around". And what the fuck is "looking around"?????

Now, through a statement released by the National Sheriffs’ Association (NSA) — the parent organization of USAonWatch-Neighborhood Watch — it has been revealed that Zimmerman was not a member of any group recognized by the organization. Zimmerman violated the central tenets of Neighborhood Watch by following Martin, confronting him and carrying a concealed weapon.

George Zimmerman not a member of recognized neighborhood watch organization

Oh MY GAWD! He wasn't a member of any neighborhood watch? Oops.

Great choice of photos there, Dweeb. Only problem is Martin wasn't a sweet little 12 year old and Zimmerman wasn't wearing an orange jump suit.

THIS is more like what they both looked like when they met.

bias.jpg

Ohh, picture of a kid taken at home playing dress up. Scary. At least one of these guys should be shot too.

l.jpg

Playing dress up?? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
You don't get out much do you?

And if Zimmerman's account can't be refuted? What then? Do we still convict him because it "feels good" to convict a white guy for killing a 17 year old black guy?

This whole case is not about evidence. It's about emotion. Had Martin been the one with a gun and killed Zimmerman while getting his head bashed in, he would be your hero, IF you had ever heard of him.

Ok, this is ridiculous. All this vilification of a dead kid is really kind of nasty. For a year, TM has been labeled every kind of negative name under the sun. Most recently in this thread he has been labeled a thug

THUG

Noun

1. A violent person, especially a criminal.

Synonyms
hoodlum - killer- cutthroat- gangster - murderer

Trayvon Martin

1. As a high school student, he got in a fight one time.
2. TM was found with an empty 5 dollar bag of weed one time.
3. TM damaged a school locker and had a necklace that wasn't his.

^^ In his entire life, these are the only things negative that anyone can say about him.

GEORGE ZIMMERMAN

1. Witness #8 has come forth and accused Zimmerman of molesting her when they were kids. The incidents occurred at the Zimmerman household when she was 6 and 8, and continued until she was 16.

2. Zimmerman lied under oath about his finances in order to receive bail.

3. Zimmerman has been reported for Domestic Violence.

4. Zimmerman was arrested for two 3rd Class felonies. "Resisting Officer With Violence", and "Battery Of Law Enforcement Officer".

Now, look at the definition for THUG again.

Molesting = Cutthroat
Lied to court = C

Witness #8 has come forth and accused Zimmerman of molesting her when they were kids.

Wait a second. You're saying Zim molested Trayvon's girlfriend when they were kids?

Forum List

Back