To Kill A Kid

Ok, this is ridiculous. All this vilification of a dead kid is really kind of nasty. For a year, TM has been labeled every kind of negative name under the sun. Most recently in this thread he has been labeled a thug

THUG

Noun

1. A violent person, especially a criminal.

Synonyms
hoodlum - killer- cutthroat- gangster - murderer

Trayvon Martin

1. As a high school student, he got in a fight one time.
2. TM was found with an empty 5 dollar bag of weed one time.
3. TM damaged a school locker and had a necklace that wasn't his.

^^ In his entire life, these are the only things negative that anyone can say about him.

GEORGE ZIMMERMAN

1. Witness #8 has come forth and accused Zimmerman of molesting her when they were kids. The incidents occurred at the Zimmerman household when she was 6 and 8, and continued until she was 16.

2. Zimmerman lied under oath about his finances in order to receive bail.

3. Zimmerman has been reported for Domestic Violence.

4. Zimmerman was arrested for two 3rd Class felonies. "Resisting Officer With Violence", and "Battery Of Law Enforcement Officer".

Now, look at the definition for THUG again.

Molesting = Cutthroat
Lied to court = C

4:16 p.m. Lest I forget!

Molesting = Cutthroat
Lied to court = criminal
Accused of Domestic Violence = Hoodlum
Battery of Law Enforcement = Gangster
Killing TM = Killer

So now can we please be intellectually honest, and stop slandering a dead kid?

Especially when you aren't labeling Zimmerman those exact same names, WHEN HE FITS THE DEFINITION FAR BETTER!

Thanks.

And the minute any of that comes in, so will li'l Trayvon's criminal activities.

Do what I do, Sunshine, it saves unnecessary math...

I only give out negs on certain days. Everybody is on the same schedule, haha.

No he didn't - Zimmerman hasn't been found innocent yet, so you can't say either way what did or didn't happen.
The only person who could dispute Zimmermans story is dead.

WRONG!!! We can't say he's guilty. Our justice system presumes innocence.

We can't say for sure what really happens, but if we look at the time line established by the phone call, the autopsy and medical reports, Zimmerman's account of the incident is very plausible. Absent evidence contradicting his account, a court cannot convict.

What you said is right. And, "Absent evidence contradicting his account, a court cannot convict." is what many are dismissing. We need the cross examination of evidence.

Evidence doesn't get cross examined. WITNESSES get cross examined. And on cross examination, they can be asked leading questions. I can't wait for that little girlfriend of his to get her ass screwed, chewed, and barbequed on the stand. You people have some of the funkiest notions about American jurisprudence I have ever seen. An they are all just squirrelly.

I don't know this case very well. But, did his grandfather live in the complex and he was visiting him?

And, was it raining, so his hoodie was up, but if not, the kids all wear their hoodies up. It's a trend, not just for criminals.

Going back to the 911 call, there is no mention of trespassing or hoodies, but just about, "some on up to no good or something like that, the first lines...and these assholes always get away.

The 911 call is going to be a problem for Z. It painted a profiling and stalking. At least it did for me.

Why did he bother calling 911 if he was planning on killing a black kid like so many here keep saying? Why would he alert the police what was going on if he planned to murder someone? There's no good answer for that other than he didn't PLAN anything.

Plus the fact Z went back to his truck once Martin was running....and Martin circled around and came back to confront him. Why??

I never said Z planned on murdering Martin. But he certainly loved playing policeman.

Unless he was in a uniform and presenting himself as a policeman he did nothing illegal.

Why did he bother calling 911 if he was planning on killing a black kid like so many here keep saying? Why would he alert the police what was going on if he planned to murder someone? There's no good answer for that other than he didn't PLAN anything.

Plus the fact Z went back to his truck once Martin was running....and Martin circled around and came back to confront him. Why??

I never said Z planned on murdering Martin. But he certainly loved playing policeman.

Unless he was in a uniform and presenting himself as a policeman he did nothing illegal.

but he scared baby Martin so bad that baby Martin had to beat his ass. It's just wrong I tell ya. and probably racist and stuff too.

Ok, this is ridiculous. All this vilification of a dead kid is really kind of nasty. For a year, TM has been labeled every kind of negative name under the sun. Most recently in this thread he has been labeled a thug

THUG

Noun

Synonyms

Trayvon Martin

^^ In his entire life, these are the only things negative that anyone can say about him.

GEORGE ZIMMERMAN

1. Witness #8 has come forth and accused Zimmerman of molesting her when they were kids. The incidents occurred at the Zimmerman household when she was 6 and 8, and continued until she was 16.

4. Zimmerman was arrested for two 3rd Class felonies. "Resisting Officer With Violence", and "Battery Of Law Enforcement Officer".

Molesting = Cutthroat
Lied to court = C

Witness #8 has come forth and accused Zimmerman of molesting her when they were kids.

Wait a second. You're saying Zim molested Trayvon's girlfriend when they were kids?

Not relevant to this case.

that's not a crime..answer the question

Did some witness say that Martin came back and approached Z? I don't know that for a fact. Maybe he did and asked why are you following me and an altercation followed. Who started it, it was a fist fight.... why bring a gun into a fist fight? Z's wounds were not life threatening.

I hate to tell your stupidness, but having worked in the medical field for 25 years, I can certainly assure you that beating someone's head on concrete is life threatening. It's a good thing he stayed conscious long enough to pull out the gun.

Last edited:
What you said is right. And, "Absent evidence contradicting his account, a court cannot convict." is what many are dismissing. We need the cross examination of evidence.

And if Zimmerman's account can't be refuted? What then? Do we still convict him because it "feels good" to convict a white guy for killing a 17 year old black guy?

This whole case is not about evidence. It's about emotion. Had Martin been the one with a gun and killed Zimmerman while getting his head bashed in, he would be your hero, IF you had ever heard of him.

The whole thing is about race----defending a poor little black baby whose only crime was eating Skittles.

Do they make white skittles?

THUG

Noun

Synonyms

Trayvon Martin

GEORGE ZIMMERMAN

Molesting = Cutthroat
Lied to court = C

Witness #8 has come forth and accused Zimmerman of molesting her when they were kids.

Wait a second. You're saying Zim molested Trayvon's girlfriend when they were kids?

Maybe we should wait for trial evidence.

You haven't ben doing that. You've been making up not only evidence, but also laws, as you go along. Fuck you sideways you hypocrite.

Correct me if I'm wrong (I've made no conclusions about this case), but wasn't TM trespassing? Did he have his 'hoodie' up, thereby concealing his identity?

If that's true on both accounts, I think it would be reasonable to be suspicious, no?

I don't know this case very well. But, did his grandfather live in the complex and he was visiting him?

And, was it raining, so his hoodie was up, but if not, the kids all wear their hoodies up. It's a trend, not just for criminals.

Going back to the 911 call, there is no mention of trespassing or hoodies, but just about, "some on up to no good or something like that, the first lines...and these assholes always get away.

The 911 call is going to be a problem for Z. It painted a profiling and stalking. At least it did for me.

It painted a profiling and stalking.

Stalking? What's that?

Why is profiling bad?

Profiling is something people in authority do. Stalking is not a one time occurrence.

Not to get all technical, but the levels of THC that were found were very very low indicating that the use of pot was no where near the time of death. Marijuana remains in the body for upwards of a month.

Using cannabis is a criminal activity and will prevent you from getting a job. So don't try to pain him as a little angel. You don't know when he used, nor how much. A young muscular guy like that with a high metabolism would metabolize it faster than most.

THUG

Noun

Synonyms

Trayvon Martin

GEORGE ZIMMERMAN

Molesting = Cutthroat
Lied to court = C

4:16 p.m. Lest I forget!
8:06, here.

Do what I do, Sunshine, it saves unnecessary math...

I only give out negs on certain days. Everybody is on the same schedule, haha.

I've done that too and then I end up getting busy and forgetting. I just check the date and time every time. There are a couple of others who are coming up roses in a bit.

Smh

(Goes to get a drink)

Goes to get a drink.....
THAT explains a lot.
You have a story in your head of some vicious white guy going out strapped, hunting for black kids to shoot. When the evidence doesn't support your fairy tale you shake your head and walk away, trying to leave the impression that we are racists that are glad another black kid is dead.

Not sure why someone who is already nuttier than squirrel shit needs a 'drink.'

Smh

(Goes to get a drink)

Goes to get a drink.....
THAT explains a lot.
You have a story in your head of some vicious white guy going out strapped, hunting for black kids to shoot. When the evidence doesn't support your fairy tale you shake your head and walk away, trying to leave the impression that we are racists that are glad another black kid is dead.

Not sure why someone who is already nuttier than squirrel shit needs a 'drink.'

I think that explains exactly why he needs a drink.

goes to get a drink.....
That explains a lot.

not sure why someone who is already nuttier than squirrel shit needs a 'drink.'

i think that explains exactly why he needs a drink.

lmao

Forum List

Back