To Kill A Kid

Why don't you provide a link to that "testimony" you say exists?

It's nebulous, at best. Initially, the prosecution said she was 16 and they wouldn't release information about her because she was so young..then it turned out hey, she's not 16, she's 18...I don't think she is going to make a very good "witness" and I doubt her "testimony" has any value except perhaps to make Zimmerman's defense for him.

one would expect the defense to question

why her written statement is so obviously different from her

deposition with crump

Is it possible that she was 16 at the time and is now 18 due to the length of time before trial?...I dont know, just asking.

No, they told everybody she was 16 to prevent her name from being leaked...and to keep her from being interviewed.

She wasn't 16. She was 18.

Why don't you provide a link to that "testimony" you say exists?

It's nebulous, at best. Initially, the prosecution said she was 16 and they wouldn't release information about her because she was so young..then it turned out hey, she's not 16, she's 18...I don't think she is going to make a very good "witness" and I doubt her "testimony" has any value except perhaps to make Zimmerman's defense for him.

deposition with crump

Is it possible that she was 16 at the time and is now 18 due to the length of time before trial?...I dont know, just asking.

He was arrested in April of 2012. So, if she ages two years in a year, time sure flies even when you're not having fun. Or maybe she IS having fun getting all this media attention.

There is a conflicting account of what happened.

TM's girlfriend was on the phone when TM and GZ made contact.

Her story (under oath), is the opposite of what GZ says.

She says that GZ approached TM, asked what he was doing, and then she heard a bump (contact), and then the phone went dead.

Now, why haven't any of you explained your position from HER testimony as opposed to GZ's perspective?

Thanks.

because she lied

Habitually, it seems.
LINK
The woman, the defense lawyer said, “misrepresented” in a sworn statement that she missed Trayvon’s funeral because she had been hospitalized.

“In fact, she lied,” West said.

Prosecutor John Guy confirmed there will be no medical records, effectively confirming that there was no hospital trip.

Lied about her age, too.

Last edited:
There is a conflicting account of what happened.

TM's girlfriend was on the phone when TM and GZ made contact.

Her story (under oath), is the opposite of what GZ says.

She says that GZ approached TM, asked what he was doing, and then she heard a bump (contact), and then the phone went dead.

Now, why haven't any of you explained your position from HER testimony as opposed to GZ's perspective?

Thanks.

because she lied

Habitually, it seems.
LINK
The woman, the defense lawyer said, “misrepresented” in a sworn statement that she missed Trayvon’s funeral because she had been hospitalized.

“In fact, she lied,” West said.

Prosecutor John Guy confirmed there will be no medical records, effectively confirming that there was no hospital trip.

not that lies would deter an ardent baby Martin supporter.

"
Trayon Martin's girlfriend, the lead witness against George Zimmerman in his second-degree murder trial, lied under oath, according to lawyers on both sides of the case.

State prosecutors admitted Tuesday that Martin's girlfriend falsely claimed she was in the hospital on the day of Martin's funeral, committing perjury"

"Identified as "witness 8" in records, Martin's girlfriend told Trayon Martin's family attorney Benjamin Crump in a recorded interview that she was 16 years of age right after Martin's passing. She was in fact 18 years of age when she was speaking to Martin."

Zimmerman Prosecutors: Trayvon Martin's Girlfriend Lied Under Oath

deposition with crump

He was arrested in April of 2012. So, if she ages two years in a year, time sure flies even when you're not having fun. Or maybe she IS having fun getting all this media attention.

Good point...But she could have been 16 and about to turn 17 and then a full year goes by and shes 18...I guess my question is when was her age questioned?

Like I said, I dont know...just throwing out the possibililty...I cant see someone lying about someones elses age...too easily debunked. But I could see them using it as an excuse at the time and then when she was 18 not following up on it.

Last edited:

deposition with crump

She is now 19.

"
Trayon Martin's girlfriend, the lead witness against George Zimmerman in his second-degree murder trial, lied under oath, according to lawyers on both sides of the case.

State prosecutors admitted Tuesday that Martin's girlfriend falsely claimed she was in the hospital on the day of Martin's funeral, committing perjury"

"Identified as "witness 8" in records, Martin's girlfriend told Trayon Martin's family attorney Benjamin Crump in a recorded interview that she was 16 years of age right after Martin's passing. She was in fact 18 years of age when she was speaking to Martin."

Zimmerman Prosecutors: Trayvon Martin's Girlfriend Lied Under Oath

Thanks...so she lied about her age and they just took it for it was worth. Maybe because it was to their benefit to ignorantly believe her?

I don't know why she would lie about her age. That seems ridiculous. I think they lied about her age...or just didn't ask and made something up. Because they didn't want anyone else talking to her, because they already knew that she wasn't going to help their case.

I think she's a druggie.

I don't know why she would lie about her age. That seems ridiculous. I think they lied about her age...or just didn't ask and made something up. Because they didn't want anyone else talking to her, because they already knew that she wasn't going to help their case.

I think she's a druggie.

maybe but a white man got her hooked

I think she's a druggie.

maybe but a white man got her hooked

Did you see the Michael Douglas movie Traffic?

I think she's a druggie.

A prosecution team or its investigators would have a lot more to lose for lying than she would. I cant rationalize anyone lying about their age or someone else lying about someones age...what gives?

I think she's a druggie.

A prosecution team or its investigators would have a lot more to lose for lying than she would. I cant rationalize anyone lying about their age or someone else lying about someones age...what gives?

What gives is they didn't want her interviewed, because they know anyone who talks to her is going to know that Martin is a thug, and she's a liar.

Which, in the case of special prosecutors and sech, is strong, strong motivation.

2. Any time a police officer arrives at a scene of homicide, and a person tells them that they have just KILLED AN UNARMED KID with their gun, and the kid was not in the commission of a crime...

The police officer is supposed to take that person into custody. When you have just killed a human bring, a police officer isn't supposed to take chances. They are to HANDCUFF you (as a common sense precautionary measure), read you your rights, and arrest you and take you to Booking.

REGARDLESS, of what the officer on the scene THINKS may have happened, this is THEIR JOB!

Let me remind you of one of law reinforcements most famous sayings..

"Tell it to the judge!"

This means that cops often are not the one who are supposed to assume anything! They just apprehend, and leave matters of nuance to other professionals!

They are not supposed to listen to ONE SIDE of a kid killer's testimony, and determine to free a confessed killer back into streets UNTIL AFTER a legal process has been undertaken to validate such an action!

A patrol officer will detain a suspect and protect any physical evidence until his/her supervisor and Homicide Inspectors arrive on scene. They will interview the suspect, take statements from the first officers on scene, witnesses and review preliminary findings of EMT's and the corner's office; they will consult with the prosecuting attorney on-call who will decide after consulting his/her supervisor on the nature of charges to be filed.

And I suspect that she knew exactly what Trayvon was up to that night, and that is why she lied about their conversation, and her location, and that is why the prosecution wants her hidden from view.

I think she's a druggie.

What gives is they didn't want her interviewed, because they know anyone who talks to her is going to know that Martin is a thug, and she's a liar.

Which, in the case of special prosecutors and sech, is strong, strong motivation.

With all due respect, you don't know shit.

Forum List

Back