To Kill A Kid

Ok, so everyone thinks the girl was telling a lie about why she missed TM's funeral?

Therefore, you think nothing she says is credible?

Well, GZ lied under oath to a judge in a murder case!!

Why aren't y'all looking at him as a liar, dishonest, etc?

Thanks.

link?

Oh! You mean about his finances so he could get out of jail on bond?

Zimmerman has shown he can't always be trusted to tell the truth.

Few of us can.
But of course you have decided he should spend the rest of his life in prison because he hasn't been found innocent yet.

Hey, I do see a few arguing that Zimmerman is innocent and Trayvon was a thug, so isn't that the same thing?

Ok, so everyone thinks the girl was telling a lie about why she missed TM's funeral?

Therefore, you think nothing she says is credible?

Well, GZ lied under oath to a judge in a murder case!!

Why aren't y'all looking at him as a liar, dishonest, etc?

Thanks.

link?

Oh! You mean about his finances so he could get out of jail on bond?

Zimmerman has shown he can't always be trusted to tell the truth.

Newsflash, everyone lies.

Few of us can.
But of course you have decided he should spend the rest of his life in prison because he hasn't been found innocent yet.

Hey, I do see a few arguing that Zimmerman is innocent and Trayvon was a thug, so isn't that the same thing?

No. No it's not. Treyvon Martin is dead. Jorge Zimmerman is on trial. In this country, and I assume, yours, a man is innocent until proven guilty, a concept that seems foreign to you.

Guilt or innocence have no bearing in a society where the strongest is always right..., and the attacker protected.

Few of us can.

No. No it's not. Treyvon Martin is dead. Jorge Zimmerman is on trial. In this country, and I assume, yours, a man is innocent until proven guilty, a concept that seems foreign to you.

Everyone is innocent until proven guilty.

Yeah ummm, you are aware that my juxtaposition between GZ's documented and criminal lies and Tm's girlfriend's excuse to miss his funeral ... eloquently exposed a glaring hypocrisy on the behalf of all who sought to discredit her, but not do the same to GZ?

"You know you done fucked up right?

Yeah, uh huh. You know you done fucked up right?" - Bill Duke in 'Menace 2 Society'

Freedombeki, is that it? A teenager got in a fight, smoked a joint, and stole a necklace?

I have no idea what state you reside in, but in my state, if that's all they have on a 17 year old.... that kid was AN ANGEL!

Now run down Zimmerman's ADULT run-in's with the law.

Thanks.

You need better surroundings if you think that is an example of an "angel." Teens that we describe as "angels" are kind, generous, studious, and polite. Wannabe thugs are not.

That said, Zimmerman made a mistake that escalated into a terrible situation. He was wrong to pursue Martin. It was completely legal for him to do so, but it was wrong. He called the Police and once they were on the way, he should have hung back. Zimmerman should never have confronted Martin. If he was keeping an eye on his whereabouts to assist law enforcement, he did so poorly.

There are responsibilities one assumes when one is carrying a weapon. One of those is to keep yourself out of situations where the circumstances are questionable. If Zimmerman had drawn his gun and held Martin in place until the Police arrived, none of the tragic circumstances would have happened. The thug would have been reprimanded and been given clear notice that casing houses was a no-no.

If you're going to carry, you've got to be smarter than that guy Zimmerman. If the evidence is as has been presented, he's guilty of Manslaughter.

Umma pass on correcting any inaccuracies of the last comment, and see if anyone sensible will agree with his/her analysis of what Zimmerman did wrong...

Pass? I don't think so. Please explain where I made any analysis of what Zimmerman did.

What we know for a fact is that TM was not charged with any crime while walking to and from the store to buy Skittles.

Also, I've never heard of a burglar trying to do a crime while talking on the phone to his girlfriend, eating Skittles, and right in front his house.

He wasn't eating Skittles. He likely got them (and the watermelon drink) to mix with prescription cough syrup to get high. That's not relevant to the facts of the case unless Skittles and "ice tea" are being used to paint Martin as some "angel."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back