To Kill A Kid

Notice him avoiding the question.

Hey solomon, what sort of criminal record do you have?

He's probably posting from a work release center computer right now, lol...

No, I'm talking about solomon.

Criminal thinking 101...the guy is a criminal. Which is why he's so threatened by people who defend themselves, and so eager to see them "punished" for doing so.

I'm not comfortable making subtle insinuations as to whether another member of our community has a criminal background. It's too personal.

[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION], what do you mean?

Are there ANY facts to indicate that TM was committing a crime?

Meaning, we don't know for sure all of the facts. I don't think any of us are psychic.

I don't know whether or not TM or GZ are guilty or innocent. That is for the lawyers to argue, the judge to moderate, and the jury to decide.

Teen-ag-er

Noun
A person aged 13 to 19 years.

Synonyms
Adolescent - teener - stripling - JUVENILE - YOUTH

The purpose of referring to TM as a kid, is because he isn't an adult.

Example. Someone can get into a fight with a 12 year old. But if that person is 14, it's not looked at like child abuse, or too big of a disproportionate difference.

Even though according to the technical definitions we've used, they are in two different classes of being.

One is a child, one is a teenager.

Yet, when you have a difference of over 10 years, and one is not an adult, this is an entirely different scenario. Teens have not fully developed, and do not make the same judgements as an adult whatsoever.

In this case, Zim was trained in law enforcement, weighed more, and packing a gun.

TM was a JUVENILE, A YOUTH, ...NOT AN ADULT.

and unarmed.

For these reasons, I consider him a KID... especially in comparison to a trained, grown man with a gun.

I stand by that.

So Zimmerman should have allowed Martin to continue pounding his head into the pavement?. You do realize that had Zimmerman not been armed, he would likely have died, don't you?

Funny thing is, you would STILL be supporting Martin.

Aren't people supporting GZ even though Martin's dead?

Tm was the kid minding his own business.

GZ was the adult with the gun following him at night against the instructions of the police.

Martin had every right to confront a stalker.

If that stalker made a sudden move (all of this is GZ's story btw), Martin had a right to defend himself from this stalker.

Let me tell y'all a secret.

Ready?

Ok.

Martin initially RAN from GZ. Martin wanted nothing to do with this stranger following him at night.

Then, SOMETHING happened.

What could make a black person stop in their tracks, and all of a sudden confront you in anger?

From RUNNING AWAY.....

to all of a sudden.....

APPROACHING YOU IN ANGER.

Hmmmmm?????

What on earth would make a black person do that??!!

I have no idea.

DO YOU?

"Fucking coon!"

Wait, GZ said "It's fucking COLD!" ... Upon detailed sound analysis they say...

Hmmmmm, At night on the street, there aren't any sound technicians to explain what you meant.

Maybe he said to a fleeing Martin, "IT'S FUCKING COLD!!"

But... just like with everyone who first heard it...

It sounded like something else.

Maybe he said something else.

That incited an altercation that he already had worked so hard to initiate. Even against police instructions?

A perfect way to start some shit, know the law, pack a gun, intimidate someone, and then say something that PROVOKES a person... where you can then "stand your ground", and be a real crime fighter like the cops on the force that you failed to make squad with.

Nice plan.

Freedombeki, is that it? A teenager got in a fight, smoked a joint, and stole a necklace?

I have no idea what state you reside in, but in my state, if that's all they have on a 17 year old.... that kid was AN ANGEL!

Now run down Zimmerman's ADULT run-in's with the law.

Thanks.
Angels don't have two-inch-thick case files, your royal highness.

I have no idea what actually happened between Zimmerman and Martin. All I know is what I've read, heard, and seen via the media and the Internet.

Zimmerman said he followed Martin. He said at some point Martin angrily confronted him, struck him, knocked him to the ground and continued to batter him. If that's the truth it seems clear enough Zimmerman used his gun in self defense. Whether or not he should have followed Martin is a separate issue.

That is retarded.

Let me tell you something...

IF TM approached GZ, HE HAD EVERY RIGHT TO!

1. TM was a kid, that was doing nothing wrong.

2. TM became frightened by a stranger stalking him in the night and TM RAN!

3. Real men don't like running in fear from another man.

4. IF... TM confronted Zim, unarmed, in the night, as a kid... to STAND HIS GROUND against a stranger intimidating him.. HIS FATHER SHOULD BE PROUD!!

FOR HIS SON DIED A MAN!

He walked to the store as a kid, but he died a man! Refusing to be bullied, intimidated, or discriminated against! IF ... he approached a grown man, unarmed, as a teen, in the night ... and then BEAT ZIMMERMAN ASS for putting him unjustly through this ordeal, I STILL think he had a right to do so!

I say TM was acting in self defense.

It is self defense to ask someone why they are following you at night.

It is self defense to attack your stalker in the dark while he reaches for something.

TM is innocent.

GZ is GUILTY

Thanks Oprah......Meanwhile, in the real world......

Let me tell y'all a secret.

Ready?

Ok.

Martin initially RAN from GZ. Martin wanted nothing to do with this stranger following him at night.

Then, SOMETHING happened.

What could make a black person stop in their tracks, and all of a sudden confront you in anger?

From RUNNING AWAY.....

to all of a sudden.....

APPROACHING YOU IN ANGER.

Hmmmmm?????

What on earth would make a black person do that??!!

I have no idea.

DO YOU?

I do. TM could have thought, "Hey, this white dude is dissin' me, I think I'll commit a crime and beat him to death".

We are all familiar with The Zimmerman Case. Yet often, I think we forget that a kid was killed. A kid doing nothing wrong. Now, NORMALLY in America, this would be a cause for outrage! Lynch mobs have been formed for less!

But for some reason, there is unprecedented support for GZ's killing of an unarmed kid doing nothing wrong.

But he WAS doing something wrong! He was black! He was walking while black! His crime was being black, and for that he deserved to be shot and killed!!!:eusa_hand:

According to our conservative friends.

Some of the most vicious soldiers the world has ever seen were children.

The kid attacked the wrong person, and died for it. Next.

He had a right to attack the person who was following him, and who refused to identify themselves.

What we know for a fact is that TM was not charged with any crime while walking to and from the store to buy Skittles.

Also, I've never heard of a burglar trying to do a crime while talking on the phone to his girlfriend, eating Skittles, and right in front his house.
Give me a break. The idiot who murdered and maimed those people at the Boston Marathon was hanging out with his unsuspecting pals at school the following morning.

Criminals coming in from their nightly haul often stop and raid the refrigerator in their victims' homes or go to a party after their crime spree. They are, after all certain they're going to live forever and never get caught diminishing someone else's life with theft, physical harm, poisoning, peeing in their coffee, etc. They have this conception that evil is a good thing and that doing good is bad. That generally nets them free room and board for life in a 6x9 barred room complete with equally obnoxious roommate.

Forum List

Back