To Kill A Kid

No, I'm talking about solomon.

Criminal thinking 101...the guy is a criminal. Which is why he's so threatened by people who defend themselves, and so eager to see them "punished" for doing so.

I'm not comfortable making subtle insinuations as to whether another member of our community has a criminal background. It's too personal.

@Wake, what do you mean?

Are there ANY facts to indicate that TM was committing a crime?

Meaning, we don't know for sure all of the facts. I don't think any of us are psychic.

I don't know whether or not TM or GZ are guilty or innocent. That is for the lawyers to argue, the judge to moderate, and the jury to decide.
We may not know all the facts, but the initial police report in the Trayvon Martin death affirmed a consistency of wounds and other forensics evidence with the witness's story. That usually only happens when the truth has been told. Zimmerman's wounds were completely consistent with what he said down to the last forensics detail. We can't make this consistency stuff up.

Some of the most vicious soldiers the world has ever seen were children.

The kid attacked the wrong person, and died for it. Next.

He had a right to attack the person who was following him, and who refused to identify themselves.

No, he didn't. In this country, you don't have the right to attack and try to kill someone for following you.

Following is not a crime.

You do have a right to protect yourself when you're attacked, however.

Which is what Zimmerman did.

Thanks for explaining neg rep to me.

Hey listen, can I just neg rep myself until I'm at zero and just get it over with?

SMH LOL

I think you can opt out of the rep system. Of course, that ruins some people's fun because they can't neg rep you anymore.

People's only chance of learning to speak within the parameters where they will not get ousted from the forum is to understand the forum system. You want him not to ever get a chance to learn to debate on USMB terms? I'm starting to understand why some of the older and wiser members of the board neg rep people who constantly whine about negative reputation.

My point about the criminality of king sol is this...criminals are liars, and the #1 thing about them that you have to remember is they will always justify crimes.

Always.

Unless it's a crime against THEM...real or imagined, then they will justify taking the law into their own hands.

Because...pay attention...they're CRIMINALS.

And someone who is so committed to ignoring the facts, lying about the situation, and presenting a criminal as a helpless kid, when the whole world knows he ws anything but, tells me our sol is a criminal.

And a sock, I imagine. Criminals don't pay much attention to the rules.

Not really. If he hadn't been casing the neighborhood, looking to score...if he hadn't circled back on a guy he thought he'd be able to beat senseless, or to death...

he'd be alive.

We are all familiar with The Zimmerman Case. Yet often, I think we forget that a kid was killed. A kid doing nothing wrong. Now, NORMALLY in America, this would be a cause for outrage! Lynch mobs have been formed for less!

But for some reason, there is unprecedented support for GZ's killing of an unarmed kid doing nothing wrong.

But he WAS doing something wrong! He was black! He was walking while black! His crime was being black, and for that he deserved to be shot and killed!!!:eusa_hand:

According to our conservative friends.

But he WAS doing something wrong! He was black!

Wow! His blackness reached out and broke GZ's nose.
That's some powerfull blackness!!!

According to your vivid imagination.

Don't tell me you guys are falling for this guys "who me" act and he doesn't know what a neg rep is? Really?

Some of the most vicious soldiers the world has ever seen were children.

The kid attacked the wrong person, and died for it. Next.

He had a right to attack the person who was following him, and who refused to identify themselves.

No, he didn't. In this country, you don't have the right to attack and try to kill someone for following you.

So what would you do if you were walking down a dark street and a stranger was following close behind you?

Zimmerman was told not to follow Trayvon, he ignored those orders because he wanted to play the hero.

Not sure what went down, but I am thoroughly sick of the media and certain people playing the Innocent Kid Schtick.

So what would you do if you were walking down a dark street and a stranger was following close behind you?

Walk faster and get home....OR....turn around and ask WTF? Probably the latter, knowing me.

You do have a right to protect yourself when you're attacked, however

Really? Like this?:

Kenneth Roop – a 52 year old man from Cape Coral, Florida – shot a door-to-door delivery man first in the shoulder and while the man lay bleeding to death he shot him in the head.

America has a gun problem: Florida man shoots door-to-door salesman in the head ?for effect? | Death and Taxes

The door to door salesman must have hit him with a frozen steak. I guess he got what he deserved, eh, Allie?

Walk faster and get home....OR....turn around and ask WTF? Probably the latter, knowing me.

Walk faster, and the stranger walks faster, and before you know it, you are being raped.

LOL.

Zimmerman was told not to follow Trayvon, he ignored those orders because he wanted to play the hero.

he ignored those orders because he wanted to play the hero.

Orders?
Who do you feel had the authority to tell Zimmermann to walk or not walk where he wished?

Orders?
Who do you feel had the authority to tell Zimmermann to walk or not walk where he wished?

He called the police, and was told to remain in his car.

Orders?

He called the police, and was told to remain in his car.

I'm pretty sure the person he was speaking with did not have the authority to order him to do anything.

We are all familiar with The Zimmerman Case. Yet often, I think we forget that a kid was killed. A kid doing nothing wrong. Now, NORMALLY in America, this would be a cause for outrage! Lynch mobs have been formed for less!

But for some reason, there is unprecedented support for GZ's killing of an unarmed kid doing nothing wrong.

But he WAS doing something wrong! He was black! He was walking while black! His crime was being black, and for that he deserved to be shot and killed!!!:eusa_hand:

No ma'am. Please try to keep up. He deserved to be shot because he was pounding a man's head into the pavement and, had he continued to do so, he would have killed Mr. Zimmerman.

Forum List

Back