To Kill A Kid

Walk faster and get home....OR....turn around and ask WTF? Probably the latter, knowing me.

Walk faster, and the stranger walks faster, and before you know it, you are being raped.

LOL.

Uh. No.

Noomi maintains that the kid was right to outrun, then circle back and jump the scary guy who was following him...

But a person isn't within his rights to shoot the guy on top of you bashing your brains into the curb.

Cuz one was black.

Blacks can't be racist, and apparently can't commit a crime.

We are all familiar with The Zimmerman Case. Yet often, I think we forget that a kid was killed. A kid doing nothing wrong. Now, NORMALLY in America, this would be a cause for outrage! Lynch mobs have been formed for less!

But for some reason, there is unprecedented support for GZ's killing of an unarmed kid doing nothing wrong.

But he WAS doing something wrong! He was black! He was walking while black! His crime was being black, and for that he deserved to be shot and killed!!!:eusa_hand:

According to our conservative friends.

No ma'am. Please try to keep up. He deserved to be shot because he was pounding a man's head into the pavement and, had he continued to do so, he would have killed Mr. Zimmerman.

Is there video footage of Trayvon attacking Zimmerman? Anything other than the say so of the person who shot him?

Didn't think so.

No, he didn't. In this country, you don't have the right to attack and try to kill someone for following you.

Following is not a crime.

You do have a right to protect yourself when you're attacked, however

Really? Like this?:

Kenneth Roop – a 52 year old man from Cape Coral, Florida – shot a door-to-door delivery man first in the shoulder and while the man lay bleeding to death he shot him in the head.

America has a gun problem: Florida man shoots door-to-door salesman in the head ?for effect? | Death and Taxes

The door to door salesman must have hit him with a frozen steak. I guess he got what he deserved, eh, Allie?

Still waiting, Allie.

He had a right to attack the person who was following him, and who refused to identify themselves.

No, he didn't. In this country, you don't have the right to attack and try to kill someone for following you.

You do have a right to protect yourself when you're attacked, however.

Which is what Zimmerman did.

So what would you do if you were walking down a dark street and a stranger was following close behind you?

Zimmerman was told not to follow Trayvon, he ignored those orders because he wanted to play the hero.
Me? I'd slide the hammer back on my .44. What would you do? Attack him with Karate?

Let me see, I'm trying to see if anyone thinks Zim was out of line to Kill A Kid.

Apparently, it's ok to follow kids in the night with a gun.

You all seem to have no problem with that.

Ok

Additionally, it is also ok to disregard law enforcement advising you not to.

You all agree that's perfectly fine as well.

Gotcha.

Also, should the kid you're following at night run from you, you all believe continuing to pursue the kid is just kosher!

Cool.

Now, should the kid become frightened, or bold enough to question you about you're stalking of them, y'all condone the conduct of refusing to communicate your motives or identify yourselves.

At night.

Okie dokie!

Lastly, all of you think that if the kid should dare ask who you are, you may quickly reach to your side where your gun turns out to have been held.

And if the kid, fearing for his life, decides this is all too much of a risk to play around further with you, and gets into a FIST fight with you (that reveals no life-threatening injuries, but only things requiring stitches), you all think that kid deserves to be shot dead in the street while screaming for help in front of his family's house before he even graduated high school.

^^^ THIS ^.... is not of GOD, fair, legal, and un-American.

In my opinion.

Peace

You do have a right to protect yourself when you're attacked, however.

Which is what Zimmerman did.

So what would you do if you were walking down a dark street and a stranger was following close behind you?

Zimmerman was told not to follow Trayvon, he ignored those orders because he wanted to play the hero.
Me? I'd slide the hammer back on my .44. What would you do? Attack him with Karate?

If I was being followed?

Karate is an excellent way to defend yourself. And over here, its not likely anyone following me would have a gun, so I would be at an advantage almost immediately.

Aren't we taking the killer's word for a whole lot of things?

How do we know that GZ didn't start the altercation?

Trayvon was black, therefore he was automatically at fault. You need to understand how these racist conservatives think!

I can't believe you just said that. Where did Noomi go? Did martians come and steal her body and leave a fake Noomi behind?

Aren't we taking the killer's word for a whole lot of things?

How do we know that GZ didn't start the altercation?

Trayvon was black, therefore he was automatically at fault. You need to understand how these racist conservatives think!

I can't believe you just said that. Where did Noomi go? Did martians come and steal her body and leave a fake Noomi behind?

Sorry Gracie, I have been trolling a fair bit tonight, which is unlike me.

But my opinion is based on the number of posts which have stated that Trayvon was a thug because he was suspended from school.
I bet that if he was white, the fury would be directed at Zimmerman.

Just asking MikeK, WHY would TM be running from GZ, and then all of a sudden decides to approach a grown man in the night who is stranger he was just RUNNING FROM... and all of a sudden turn into a blood-thirsty, violent, powerful, uncontrollable attacker trying to kill GZ?

I mean, just think about that.

Does that make any sense?

Just asking.

Forum List

Back