To leftists, Fairness means taking away your freedom and redistributing your wealth.

That could be it except all those guys in Washington are elected to do more than let freedom ring or whatever. They are there to solve problems.

The right never lays out their solutions or plans...they spend all their time telling each other "the left believes" fairy tales. Its safer that way.

The same way they never have a Tea Party Leader. It allows them to point to the Tea Party as an idea but allows them to never stand behind any ideas presented by them...
So much fail in one post. The Tea Party is a grassroots movement, unlike the idol worship top down leadership mentality of the left. The right articulates their ideas regularly but can't see or understand them for you. Right now the rights job in Washington is to minimize the damage done by the big spenders.

Did you see what he did? He once again did the "what liberals believe" thing and never said what his plan is. Hannity calls "minimize damages" um...platitudes.
I'm not Hannity and how does that make me wrong or you right?

One of the words that has been totally hijacked by the left is "fairness". The only real fairness is treating everyone equally under the law. But liberals reinterpreted this as giving "social justice" to people with the government as the determiner of whether or not "you've made too much money"(Obama said there's a point when someone's made too much - look it up) or how much to "spread the wealth around".

See, that's the difference between liberals and conservatives/libertarians. The leftists define "fairness" as giving more power to the state to do what it thinks is right. The right thinks that you should be given the power to determine your own future.

What do you consider equal treatment under the law?

If I give a poor family food assistance, I have to give wealthy families food assistance also?

So much fail in one post. The Tea Party is a grassroots movement, unlike the idol worship top down leadership mentality of the left. The right articulates their ideas regularly but can't see or understand them for you. Right now the rights job in Washington is to minimize the damage done by the big spenders.

Did you see what he did? He once again did the "what liberals believe" thing and never said what his plan is. Hannity calls "minimize damages" um...platitudes.
I'm not Hannity and how does that make me wrong or you right?

It doesnt make you wrong but it does reveal that after page upon page of asking what repubs plans or ideas are you still cant answer. So how would you know liberals motivations when you dont even know your own?

It doesnt make you wrong but it does reveal that after page upon page of asking what repubs plans or ideas are you still cant answer. So how would you know liberals motivations when you dont even know your own?
Another quality liberals universally share is dishonesty. They do it in an attempt to make their failed policies look better. I never attempted to provide Republican plans, although they are out there. Another liberal trait is their demand to be spoon fed.

I never even claimed to be a Republican. I'm a conservative. Not all Republicans are conservative. I said a few times that rolling back the big spending is a hallmark of conservativism. Another hallmark of liberalism is that if they disagree with your statement then you didn't make a statement.

Disagree with a liberal and they will be shocked, then outraged. There is nothing liberal about modern political liberalism.

Another quality liberals universally share is dishonesty. They do it in an attempt to make their failed policies look better. I never attempted to provide Republican plans, although they are out there. Another liberal trait is their demand to be spoon fed.

I never even claimed to be a Republican. I'm a conservative. Not all Republicans are conservative. I said a few times that rolling back the big spending is a hallmark of conservativism. Another hallmark of liberalism is that if they disagree with your statement then you didn't make a statement.

Disagree with a liberal and they will be shocked, then outraged. There is nothing liberal about modern political liberalism.

Such an expert on liberalism

One of the words that has been totally hijacked by the left is "fairness". The only real fairness is treating everyone equally under the law. But liberals reinterpreted this as giving "social justice" to people with the government as the determiner of whether or not "you've made too much money"(Obama said there's a point when someone's made too much - look it up) or how much to "spread the wealth around".

See, that's the difference between liberals and conservatives/libertarians. The leftists define "fairness" as giving more power to the state to do what it thinks is right. The right thinks that you should be given the power to determine your own future.

If I give a poor family food assistance, I have to give wealthy families food assistance also?

That's your decision, not the state's. I'm referring to governmental actions. With regards to a social safety net, real fairness is if the standards for getting aid are the same across-the-board. But what I believe is the only true fairness in government is for everyone to be subject to taxation at the same rate. The tax code should be flatter so everyone has skin in the game.

That's your decision, not the state's. I'm referring to governmental actions. With regards to a social safety net, real fairness is if the standards for getting aid are the same across-the-board. But what I believe is the only true fairness in government is for everyone to be subject to taxation at the same rate. The tax code should be flatter so everyone has skin in the game.

I'm referring to government actions also. Some are targeted at helping the poor others at helping the wealthy.
A flat tax does one thing....it ensures that the wealthy will pay less to our society, while the poor kick in more

I love how the righties spend 99% of their time talking about what "the left believes" and cant seem to lay out their own thoughts and plans

Might it be that those on the right think that it is YOUR plans which are important and it is not up to the state to plan for you? And that it is YOUR thoughts that matter and that they should not try to impose theirs upon you?

That is called freedom which, I understand, was once held dear in the USA.

That could be it except all those guys in Washington are elected to do more than let freedom ring or whatever. They are there to solve problems.

The right never lays out their solutions or plans...they spend all their time telling each other "the left believes" fairy tales. Its safer that way.

The same way they never have a Tea Party Leader. It allows them to point to the Tea Party as an idea but allows them to never stand behind any ideas presented by them...

They are not there to solve personal problems.. as a matter of fact, they are not there to solve problems out of the very specific and limited areas where they are empowered to work within... not want a leftist asshole wants to hear, but it is truth

Subsidizing one's personal upkeep at the expense of another is not equal treatment by government under law

Are you serious? Did you read my post or is this all you got is "liberals think" talking points?

Subsidizing one's personal upkeep at the expense of another is not equal treatment by government under law

Who ever said every law has to have the same effect on all people?

I'm referring to government actions also. Some are targeted at helping the poor others at helping the wealthy.
A flat tax does one thing....it ensures that the wealthy will pay less to our society, while the poor kick in more

No... it ensures that all pay the same rate with those who earn more still paying more...

Yes, the 'poor' will have to pay more than zero... and granted, you and they would love to still get free stuff from others, whether it be a service within government or a handout resulting from government intervention where it does not belong

There should have NEVER been any time that anyone was exempted from paying an equal share on every dollar earned.. that class warfare was bullshit from the beginning

We're not saying equalized outcome like you call for.. we are saying equalized treatment up front by government for all, without exception, exemption, consideration of whatever subjective criteria, or whatever else

I love how the righties spend 99% of their time talking about what "the left believes" and cant seem to lay out their own thoughts and plans

Gut science
Gut infrastructure
Gut r@d
Remove minimum wage
end student aid
kill ssd and ssi
lower taxes to the floor for the rich
tax the poor
unregulate our economy
and let corporations do everything

Some of their idea's.

Last edited:

We're not saying equalized outcome like you call for.. we are saying equalized treatment up front by government for all, without exception, exemption, consideration of whatever subjective criteria, or whatever else

So legislation that helps farmers needs to help all Americans equally?

it's idiotic to put everyone on the government teat, so no one should be on the government teat. The government shouldn't be helping farmers.

Are you serious? Did you read my post or is this all you got is "liberals think" talking points?
That's a bit ironic since you ignored what you are bitching about. I'm going to filter you out since it's obvious you just like to jerk people around.

If you want to know what the left wing thinks...the first person I'd as is a right wing poster.

it's idiotic to put everyone on the government teat, so no one should be on the government teat. The government shouldn't be helping farmers.

How about the handicapped?
What about disabled veterans?

No room on that teat?

The right wing echo-chamber is good at telling its' sheep what to think.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqlsVZ1zxMk]SHEEP - PINK FLOYD - ANIMALS ALBUM - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back