To our Bruised and Baffled Media

Newsmen are busy trying to make the news now. They sure aren't reporting it except for what they want to report.
This is classic: Google reporting that Google is not biased.
4D8C0BEC-0D5A-4EA9-B37C-63B1F7943350.jpeg

The vast majority of the media and that old definition of insanity.

Repeating the same mistakes since June 16, 2015...

Shhhhhh...this is one of those sleeping baby things.

I'm not sure if it is amusing or frightening how Trump has turned the GOP into a bunch of Alex Jones conspiracy theorists with a victim complex...

"Last week was a tidal wave of bad news for this presidency and this president, and his approval rating stayed the same," Katy Tur said while visibly frustrated. "So I wonder — I mean, if that's not going to move the needle, is this John McCain thing going to move the needle?"

"This John McCain thing" :icon_rolleyes:

The fake praises for McCain from the media in hopes of lowering TRUMP's approval rating is pathetic.

"Last week was a tidal wave of bad news for this presidency and this president, and his approval rating stayed the same," Katy Tur said while visibly frustrated. "So I wonder — I mean, if that's not going to move the needle, is this John McCain thing going to move the needle?"

The fake praises for McCain from the media in hopes of lowering TRUMP's approval rating is pathetic.

Amen!

There would be no "McCain thing" if the homunculus orange blob had acted like a normal human being with an ounce of dignity.

I'm not sure if it is amusing or frightening how Trump has turned the GOP into a bunch of Alex Jones conspiracy theorists with a victim complex...
It's a little bit of both, but in the long run more frightening because these nut-bars still get to vote.

There would be no "McCain thing" if the homunculus orange blob had acted like a normal human being with an ounce of dignity.

Sorry but the fact is McCain and TRUMP didn't like each other. I don't have a problem with TRUMP on "" this John McCain thing" because TRUMP has shown he is fully capable of putting his dislike of a person aside in order to do what's best for the country, like has been done with Mexico on trade.

Sorry but the fact is McCain and TRUMP didn't like each other. I don't have a problem with TRUMP on "" this John McCain thing" because TRUMP has shown he is fully capable of putting his dislike of a person aside in order to do what's best for the country, like has been done with Mexico on trade.

Many people disliked McCain he was an asshole who would stab you in the back and held grudges.

It's a little bit of both, but in the long run more frightening because these nut-bars still get to vote.

Which being the progressive you are, you would love to see disenfranchised. Which makes you the fascist... Funny how that works.

Oh, but he only had the flag we burn and piss on at half staff for a day!

But there’s no bias! It’s all in your head and/or Trump’s fault! LOL

Which being the progressive you are, you would love to see disenfranchised. Which makes you the fascist... Funny how that works.
You guys really like building staw men here don't you?

Too bad you aren't any good at it since I have never talked about disenfranchisement for anyone.

It's interesting how the only media bias the left sees is FOX News. Yes they lean right and give Republicans more of the benefit of the doubt but anyone who thinks the majority of the rest of the MSM doesn't lean left and do the same thing for Democrats is either a fool a liar or both.

Forum List

Back