To the "Anti-vaxxers"

All of you non progs. In your work, make sure the quality sucks when you can. But not against other non progs. It is already happening with government projects and monopoly jobs. The costs keep on rising. But we have equity. The space station is near 200 billion dollars in costs now. Understand that.

?

Im not sticking experimental technology(that isnt even approved by the FDA) into my body.
I have taken every vaccine I was supposed to my entire laugh... but this wont be one of them.
Nor while i be shamed for not doing it.
So next month when it's formally approved, you'll be getting it, right?

Try this.

Put on a mask and try to blow out a candle.

Ya can't do it
too funny, that isn't the reason to wear a mask. See you don't even know why you're wearing it. However, if you want to stop a virus, the mask doesn't stop it. The virus is too small for the fibers in the mask. You're far too stupid to grasp the actual concept of the mask.

If you actually shared a brain with someone, you'd ask why they stick a swab up to your brain for a test and then tell you the spit has the virus in it. you be......................brain dead.

I made my point to people who were smart enough to understand it.

I don’t care if you can’t understand it.
no, see I gave you the opportunity to explain your point and you refused, that will tell the others that you are afraid of your position.

Willingly.

The several you know are in the minority.
and? since when does being in the minority make someone wrong?

it's this binary ass thinking people are glued to in which they refuse to allow anything other than what THEY feel to be right that has us all fucked up like this.

and? since when does being in the minority make someone wrong?

It doesn’t.

But since I’m not a medical expert, I’d rather listen to what the vast majority of the medical community thinks.

I don’t think that’s unreasonable.

Not trying to shame anyone.
I am/would be 100% against even the idea of "forced vaccinations".
It is a choice. But it is a choice that can back fire horribly.
I swear on my father's grave this is true:
Right now there is a husband and wife at the Hospital with covid.
The wife also has cancer, but was recovering well. Till now. She is on a respirator and is one of the 2 I mentioned above that is likely to die. She is not expected to live the next 24 hours. Her husband is also in ICU. He is on a BiPAP currently, which the next step if he doesn't improve is a respirator. If he gets on that, he may very well die.
They have two young children.
You think they wish they got vaccinated now?
Well, yes...if you have serious health problems (like, say, cancer), damn near anything can be fatal, including a bad cold.

Forum List

Back