To the "Anti-vaxxers"

It doesn’t.

But since I’m not a medical expert, I’d rather listen to what the vast majority of the medical community thinks.

I don’t think that’s unreasonable.
not at all. But one should always consider the other side as well, and it seems you don't care. That makes you anti science.

It doesn’t.

But since I’m not a medical expert, I’d rather listen to what the vast majority of the medical community thinks.

Which medical community? I know, many that say masks are, useless. You are picking and choosing what supports your beliefs.

If this, were as simple as you suggest, our "medical communities" would,nt be so divided.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
It doesn’t.

What medical experts "think" isn't science. Studies backed by numbers is science.

It's funny how you aren't in medicine and can't pick which science to follow, but you can pick which medical experts to listen to. The ones who support Democrat policies.

Which is of course you claiming to be a medical expert since you claim to know which medical experts "think" the right things ...

Im not sticking experimental technology(that isnt even approved by the FDA) into my body.
I have taken every vaccine I was supposed to my entire laugh... but this wont be one of them.
Nor while i be shamed for not doing it.
See, it is the redneck variant.

Yet you don't care what people think of what you discuss.

That isn't discussion. That's forcing your opinion.

I care what most people think. I like learning their perspectives. Gives me a chance to see what’s out there in society.

I don’t care about what some people here think.

I’m not trying to convince anyone of anything. I’d have better luck teaching a squirrel how to read.

I can do this all day.

What medical experts "think" isn't science. Studies backed by numbers is science.

It's funny how you aren't in medicine and can't pick which science to follow, but you can pick which medical experts to listen to. The ones who support Democrat policies.

Which is of course you claiming to be a medical expert since you claim to know which medical experts "think" the right things ...

The vast majority of the medical community supports the vaccine, so I’ll go with their input over some right-wing conspiracy theorist on a message board.

But that’s just me.

I can do this all day.

Go ahead.

I don’t support vaccine mandates either.

Go ahead.

I don’t support vaccine mandates either.
Didn't say you did. I said you believe what supports your existing views. All else are wrong.

You said you believed doctors, I showed you doctors are divided.

I proved I am right in that you believe supporting evidence, dismiss the rest.

Didn't say you did. I said you believe what supports your existing views. All else are wrong.

You said you believed doctors, I showed you doctors are divided.

I proved I am right in that you believe supporting evidence, dismiss the rest.

Looks like the doctors are pretty unanimous in your link.

“Members of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) voted this week at their 57th Annual Meeting in St. Louis to pass a resolution calling for an end to mandatory childhood vaccines. The resolution passed without a single "no" vote.”

Fine with me. I agree with them.

Looks like the doctors are pretty unanimous in your link.

“Members of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) voted this week at their 57th Annual Meeting in St. Louis to pass a resolution calling for an end to mandatory childhood vaccines. The resolution passed without a single "no" vote.”

Fine with me. I agree with them.
fair enough. i think we've gotten sidetracked in intent here but you are not coming across as unreasonable to me.

Yet the medical community agrees with me. Weird.
no they don't. Some may agree, but not all. And that's the same hole you fall in regularly, you think your sources are correct. That's not up to you, that's up to science, and science considers all inputs. So the mere fact you ignore tells all you are anti science.

The vast majority of the medical community supports the vaccine, so I’ll go with their input over some right-wing conspiracy theorist on a message board.

But that’s just me.
how do you know it's vast? what criteria to make such a statement are you using?

But that’s just me.

Typical useless Democrat response. When pressed you pick what everyone agrees on.

Yes, Trump's vaccine works, there is no doubt about that.

However, there is no science behind that masks work. There is no science behind that vaccinated people should wear masks. When it comes to Democrat ideology, you aren't a doctor, you just pick the ones who have the views you want!

Forum List

Back