To The Children Marching Today Across the USA...

And the NRA will grow like it has since Parkland. We have added over 500,000 new members. These little Antifa boys and girls need to run along now. LMAO

-Geaux

Fake news ^ ^ ^ 78% of the American public doesn't even own a gun. And the smart ones like me who do, would no more join the NRA than they would lop off their dicks.

Half a million since Parkland? LoL! :D

Fact Check: Have 'Millions' Joined the NRA Since the Parkland Shooting?

Since when is 500,00 equal to Millions?

-Geaux

Are the liberals posting here representative of the whole, because this group has mental development issues.

And the NRA will grow like it has since Parkland. We have added over 500,000 new members. These little Antifa boys and girls need to run along now. LMAO

-Geaux

Fake news ^ ^ ^ 78% of the American public doesn't even own a gun. And the smart ones like me who do, would no more join the NRA than they would lop off their dicks.

-Geaux

Provide a link with proof please

-Geaux

The National Rifle Association and its allies have found their political influence under fresh scrutiny as gun control advocates push for new restrictions and corporations sever their ties in the wake of the deadly high school shooting last month in Parkland, Florida. But outside the gun control debate in Washington, membership in the NRA and gun rights groups across the country, which includes more than five million Americans, is spiking, according to people familiar with the numbers.

Gun Group Membership Is Spiking After the Florida Shooting

Another way of looking at this is a bunch of people who have armed bodyguards paid for them to go and protest guns.

Umm.... I believe they're protesting getting shot. Nice try though.

Do you ever feel like saying ,” Duh,” to some of these posts?

I do not think they even know what they are angry about any more. They just know they are ag’in it!

Is that crowd bigger than Trumps Inaugural Crowd? He is going to be mad about that!

-Geaux

10% of 3 million would be 300,000 from your article,which was in February. Another 200,000 since is not that improbable, but do drone on. :lol:

This march will have the same effect on the population that other mass crybaby gatherings have had....:bigbed:

Gathering voter registrations,too!

Yep, tens of thousands of them!

This ones gonna hurt!

Yep, the butthurt in this thread is immense! :wink:

Little_Hitler.jpg

The National Rifle Association and its allies have found their political influence under fresh scrutiny as gun control advocates push for new restrictions and corporations sever their ties in the wake of the deadly high school shooting last month in Parkland, Florida. But outside the gun control debate in Washington, membership in the NRA and gun rights groups across the country, which includes more than five million Americans, is spiking, according to people familiar with the numbers.

according to people familiar with the numbers

You gonna go with that as proof - REALLY? :D

Thank you. I was just getting ready to post that is an opinion piece that means nothing. No proof of figures, just
Opinion.

Thank you. I was just getting ready to post that is an opinion piece that means nothing. No proof of figures, just
Opinion.

I thought sources were to be trusted, or is that only in the Russian hoax circus?

-Geaux

This march will have the same effect on the population that other mass crybaby gatherings have had....:bigbed:

Gathering voter registrations,too!

Yep, tens of thousands of them!

This ones gonna hurt!

Yep, the butthurt in this thread is immense! :wink:

Little_Hitler.jpg

You are having an awful time getting answers. A photo shopped picture.

Surely you can do better than that!

Another way of looking at this is a bunch of people who have armed bodyguards paid for them to go and protest guns.

Umm.... I believe they're protesting getting shot. Nice try though.

Do you ever feel like saying ,” Duh,” to some of these posts?

I do not think they even know what they are angry about any more. They just know they are ag’in it!

Is that crowd bigger than Trumps Inaugural Crowd? He is going to be mad about that!

This entire Butthurt, in this thread and the other inevitable ones like it ---- just underscore the basic point I've been making since literally the day I joined this site, and before, when recent shootings were again in current news ---

---- which was, and still is, that gun violence emanates from the fact that we live in a culture that worships guns; a culture of Death, where my right to own a bazooka trumps your right to be Alive. Whenever I make this point, out come the Butthurt Gun Fetishists to denounce anybody, like the kids marching today, who wants to stay alive in defiance of that fetish. Hence the butthurt. Not at all unlike the baby who's had its pacifier taken away --- same thing.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Since when is a December Klan march on trolley tracks in Wisconsin equal to the "1924 Democratic Convention"?

STILL your move.

Forum List

Back