To the Legions of the Lame: What happens when the next school shooter uses Glocks?

Why?
It's not like the students had the ability to fight back whether it was an AR or a pistol.
Yes they did, they just are not taught to fight back at all, any time anywhere.

I dont know how old you are but you and I might have a thought on how to fight back but thats due to a lifetime of being taught not to be a victim.

I dont like the idea of our students fighting back with no weapons.

Agreed, which is why I think that if they get a CCW they should be allowed to carry to school.

The whole gun free zones are a joke!
They're willing to protect our politicians with guns but they're perfectly willing to leave America's kids exposed.

So let's say you 'win' and get every single last one of those scary assault weapons out of the US. Logistically impossible of course but let's just say it happened. Then the next Nicholas Cruz goes into a high school with two Glocks and a backpack full of magazines. Kills 20 kids. Will you march for armed security then or will you march against handguns?

If the magazines only hold 10 rounds or less, they would have had a lot better chance of stopping him when he reloaded.

Who would stop him, the cops waiting outside the school?

And what if he has two more guns on holsters on his hips, and two more in a back pack?

If seen some crazy videos of a guy reloading those things so quick, if you blinked, you would miss it.

I really don't think you know what you are talking about.

He's only got 2 hands, which means he can only carry 2 guns available to shoot at a time.

As far as reloading? Yes, if you practice a lot, you can get to the point where you can run out, drop the magazine, and reload another in about 1.5 to 2 seconds, but that is only after a lot of practice. I learned how to do it while with the Security Forces while stationed at Newport RI, and we carried 9mm on patrol.

But, I doubt your typical school shooter would invest the time on the range to get that proficient.

Hey dumbass, changing mags doesn't require a range!

So let's say you 'win' and get every single last one of those scary assault weapons out of the US. Logistically impossible of course but let's just say it happened. Then the next Nicholas Cruz goes into a high school with two Glocks and a backpack full of magazines. Kills 20 kids. Will you march for armed security then or will you march against handguns?

How can you kill 58 and injure 500+ in nine minutes with a Glock?

Cruz was armed with an AR-15.

Aren't you mixed up on your shootings?

Cruz did not kill 58.

If the magazines only hold 10 rounds or less, they would have had a lot better chance of stopping him when he reloaded.

So you're going to rush a guy with a gun in his hand?

If I saw an opportunity when they stopped to reload, I might.

And, I really don't have a problem with what type of weapons you have, I just want there to be a limit on how many rounds you can throw downrange before having to reload.

Additionally, I don't think that teachers need to have guns. I think a much better solution would be to give ALL teachers taser guns that fire darts up to 30 ft.

How many times have we seen cops use tasers on suspects and nothing phases them?

What happens when you go for the gunman when he stops to reload one gun, he just shoots your ass with the other one! My God, you people are such dumbasses!

Who would stop him, the cops waiting outside the school?

And what if he has two more guns on holsters on his hips, and two more in a back pack?

If seen some crazy videos of a guy reloading those things so quick, if you blinked, you would miss it.

I really don't think you know what you are talking about.

He's only got 2 hands, which means he can only carry 2 guns available to shoot at a time.

As far as reloading? Yes, if you practice a lot, you can get to the point where you can run out, drop the magazine, and reload another in about 1.5 to 2 seconds, but that is only after a lot of practice. I learned how to do it while with the Security Forces while stationed at Newport RI, and we carried 9mm on patrol.

But, I doubt your typical school shooter would invest the time on the range to get that proficient.

You dont need to go to the range to practice mag changes.

You're right, you don't need to go to the range to practice mag changes. But, changing them empty or on guns that aren't getting fired is different than changing them on guns that you are actually using. How do I know? Security Force in the Navy for 4 years.

And, fwiw, most kids who are thinking of shooting up a school more than likely aren't going to concern themselves with the actions required, they will be more focused on getting the weapons.

Oh, shut up! The closest you came to have to change something was your own soiled underwear!

Stop with the stupid! You have used up your quota there titless WAVE! A magazine can be loaded or unloaded and them having been fired has no effect on their ability to be placed into a weapon.

My God, please just stop being a dumbass!

Shooting within closed partitions can be hazardous to the health of a shooter. Shooting from outside the partitions through a port seems to be a better position, whomever else is inside the partitions with the shooter, because the rest of the school gets to live.

Yeah, if I see a mass shooter, I'll just stand a few feet away from him and wait until he has to reload, then I'll be the hero you are describing.

BS.....A 44 magnum is much more powerful than an AR and is semi auto with a clip
Completely wrong. A high speed rifle round round (as from an AR-15) has higher muzzle enrgy than a .44 magnum round, and these weapons are more accurate at distance.
It's better to have a round go through you than to have it bounce around inside you. As for distance, mass shootings are almost never at a long distance, and school shootings have never been at long distance.

BS.....A 44 magnum is much more powerful than an AR and is semi auto with a clip
Completely wrong. A high speed rifle round round (as from an AR-15) has higher muzzle enrgy than a .44 magnum round, and these weapons are more accurate at distance.
It's better to have a round go through you than to have it bounce around inside you. As for distance, mass shootings are almost never at a long distance, and school shootings have never been at long distance.

Not 100% true.

Mitchell Johnson and Andrew Golden - Wikipedia

What does the round bounce around off of, the hyper alloy combat chassis?

Yes, that would be true if he sidnt use 10 rd mags LOL

I read that when Reagan was shot with a .22 round, the bullet bounced around inside his rib cage however, as we all know, it didn't kill him. A .45 slug would have killed him for sure.

I read that when Reagan was shot with a .22 round, the bullet bounced around inside his rib cage however, as we all know, it didn't kill him. A .45 slug would have killed him for sure.
Bullets do not bounce in the body. They can be deflected off bone though, or a hyper alloy combat chassis.

Bullets do not bounce in the body. They can be deflected off bone though, or a hyper alloy combat chassis.

Yep, bullet fragments were deflected off his ribs. I guess the point I am making is that a larger slug (more mass) would take out soft tissue and bones causing more damage and most probably death, contrary to what that other poster was claiming.

Forum List

Back