To those supporting last Wednesday’s march on the Capitol Building

To those supporting last Wednesday’s Riot at the Capitol Building, I don’t think you’re any worse than those who supported the BLM rioters. I also don’t think you’re any better. Many of us are opposed to BOTH.

I could be extremely wrong, but no one immediately comes to mind who 'supported' the Capitol Violence.

There is no excuse for the violence that was perpetrated. Those being arrested and punished deserve it. That being said, I respectfully disagree with the idea that the people who broke into the Capitol are on the same level as foreign-funded groups Antifa and BLM.

View attachment 441828

VS

View attachment 441831

Again, though, I do agree that the Capitol violence was wrong and those involved - ALL OF THEM - should be punished.

The rioters numbered 10,000 or more and only 54 have been arrested. An arrest means they are suspected, not that they are guilty.
Right. You realize they have video and selfies of these folks, right? The charges won't be all that serious for most of them..

The rioters numbered 10,000 or more and only 54 have been arrested. An arrest means they are suspected, not that they are guilty.
Right. You realize they have video and selfies of these folks, right? The charges won't be all that serious for most of them..
[/QUOTE]

1. There were not '10,000 Rioters'. '10,000' people were not involved in the violence. '10,000'people did not illegally force their way into the Capitol. Most of these people - the Trump Supporters came to the Capitol to stage a peaceful protect and to support the politicians opposing the election results without a serious official investigation being conducted into the vote fraud even Democrats admitted happened ("...just not enough to make a difference...TRUST US"). 'PROTESTORS' numbered 10,000 or MORE, but there were NOT '10,000 Rioters'.

...besides, it was a 'mostly peaceful protest'....right?!

Only Some Kinds of Protest Are Always 'Mostly Peaceful ...

2. I listened to the FBI (who everyone trusts after their part in Barry's failed coup attempts, the evidence that they withheld evidence during the 1st Impeachment that proved Trump was innocent and that would have stopped the Impeachment, The FISA Court's evidence and report that the FBI has been illegally spying on everyone for OVER A DECADE, etc...) this morning talk about they have a plethora of evidence (video, call-in tips, etc...) to track down and arrest a LOT more people and how that is what they plan to do.

I hope they do. Everyone - EVERYONE - who participated in this needs to be punished. My fear, however, is that the FBI will only go after and punish the Conservatives / Trump supporters.

What Democrats and the Fake News media refused to widely cover is that Antifa and BLM did come in by bus, that they did hold a rally/protest just before the violence started, and we already know violent members of BLM were admittedly illegally in the Capitol. Has any of them been arrested and punished? Last I heard, the one who confessed to being in the Capitol was 'detained' but not charged - if anyone has an update / correction to that please let me know.

What Democrats and the Fake News media refused to widely cover is that the 'Flash-Bangs' seen and heard just before the main violence occurred was a reaction of Capitol Police to Antifa and BLM charging the Capitol Cops. Existing video shows some of the Capitol Police at this time moving barriers so that these people would have access to the Capitol - THIS is why several Capitol Police are now suspended pending on-going investigation results.

I am NOT saying Trump Supporters were NOT involved and are NOT to partially blame. I AM saying Conservatives / Trump-supporters were not the only ones engaged in and to blame for the rioting, invasion of the Capitol, and violence.

I am saying ALL - everyone involved - should be punished.

I blame the actual riots and looting of the summer on BLM protesters about as much as I blame the protesters who didn't invade the capital or made threats and remained peaceful for sedition and insurrection. In other words I don't.

While I agree with the equality message of BLM and think protesting a valid election is boneheaded and wrong propagated by a willing right wing echo chamber that long ago lost interest in the truth if it didn't push their message. Fact is both sides had a right to protest.

I think it's important right now for the right to denounce all violence that occurred on the 6th, stop calling the invaders patriots (some literally beat cops while others carried blue line American flags) and specifically on this board stop calling for violence against liberals and fellow posters here. Not saying all conservatives do that, I'm saying all the the threats are coming from conservatives on this board.

It would be kind of cool if the moderation here focused a little on the violent aspect of the right rather than worry so much if the OP had a link or not.

Both BLM and the occupation of congress were valid and long over due.
Congress has been insular and corrupt for decades.
It was not just Bush who claimed Iraq has WMD, declared War on Drugs, passed illegal 3 strikes law, prevented public health care, passed illegal gun control, etc.

Prevented public health care?

I blame the actual riots and looting of the summer on BLM protesters about as much as I blame the protesters who didn't invade the capital or made threats and remained peaceful for sedition and insurrection. In other words I don't.

While I agree with the equality message of BLM and think protesting a valid election is boneheaded and wrong propagated by a willing right wing echo chamber that long ago lost interest in the truth if it didn't push their message. Fact is both sides had a right to protest.

I think it's important right now for the right to denounce all violence that occurred on the 6th, stop calling the invaders patriots (some literally beat cops while others carried blue line American flags) and specifically on this board stop calling for violence against liberals and fellow posters here. Not saying all conservatives do that, I'm saying all the the threats are coming from conservatives on this board.

It would be kind of cool if the moderation here focused a little on the violent aspect of the right rather than worry so much if the OP had a link or not.

Poor baby

To those supporting last Wednesday’s Riot at the Capitol Building, I don’t think you’re any worse than those who supported the BLM rioters. I also don’t think you’re any better.

Many of us are opposed to BOTH.
YEAH BECAUSE you equate a few broken windows and scattered papers worse then destroying cities, beating and murdering tens of business owners, beating and killing tens of cops, trying to burn cops in their cars, trying to burn families in their homes, sieg8ng sections of cities, taking hostages, beating old ladies and old men, attacking houses of new born babies and their recovering vulnerable moms, threatening to kill politicians and their spouses and their dogs,
4 year insurrection that cost tax payers millions of dollars and made the miterm elections illegitimate which means they are also responsible for what you are comparing them to.
4tkjza.jpg

Poor baby

I'm not the one throwing hissy fits because I didn't get my way.

It was not just Bush who claimed Iraq has WMD, declared War on Drugs, passed illegal 3 strikes law, prevented public health care, passed illegal gun control, etc.

The insurrection on Wednesday in our country was an attack against all of us and our government and was not ever overdue. Violence is never acceptable behavior and
was encouraged and planned by your defeated president in his effort to wrest the election from all Americans. He conned his gullible supporters once again since there was no fraud and no evidence was presented. Six people were killed in the mayhem. Enough already. This grifter and charlatan must just go away. He has done enough damage to all of us.

To those supporting last Wednesday’s Riot at the Capitol Building, I don’t think you’re any worse than those who supported the BLM rioters. I also don’t think you’re any better.

YEAH BECAUSE you equate a few broken windows and scattered papers worse then destroying cities, beating and murdering tens of business owners, beating and killing tens of cops, trying to burn cops in their cars, trying to burn families in their homes, sieg8ng sections of cities, taking hostages, beating old ladies and old men, attacking houses of new born babies and their recovering vulnerable moms, threatening to kill politicians and their spouses and their dogs,
4 year insurrection that cost tax payers millions of dollars and made the miterm elections illegitimate which means they are also responsible for what you are comparing them to.
View attachment 442236
This isn’t a pissin’ contest to say which is worse. Both were disgusting and downplaying the violence of last week just glosses over how bad it actually was.

The insurrection on Wednesday in our country was an attack against all of us and our government and was not ever overdue. Violence is never acceptable behavior and
was encouraged and planned by your defeated president in his effort to wrest the election from all Americans. He conned his gullible supporters once again since there was no fraud and no evidence was presented. Six people were killed in the mayhem. Enough already. This grifter and charlatan must just go away. He has done enough damage to all of us.

You haven't seen anything yet.

View attachment 442236
This isn’t a pissin’ contest to say which is worse. Both were disgusting and downplaying the violence of last week just glosses over how bad it actually was.
You missed the part where the MSM and the left's reversal on elections concerns and the OCE and AG not holding people accountable in congress for their abuses of power are more if not all responsible for both the many destroyed cities and the paper tossing funny selfies event at the Capitol. One doesn't happen without the other, thus the former is to blame. In fact they are egging them on to do more in hopes of not losing thr mid term by having an even playing field on destructive behavior. THEY WILL NEVER TAKE RESPONSIBILITY period.

View attachment 442236
You missed the part where the MSM and the left's reversal on elections concerns and the OCE and AG not holding people accountable in congress for their abuses of power are more if not all responsible for both the many destroyed cities and the paper tossing funny selfies event at the Capitol. One doesn't happen without the other, thus the former is to blame. In fact they are egging them on to do more in hopes of not losing thr mid term by having an even playing field on destructive behavior. THEY WILL NEVER TAKE RESPONSIBILITY period.
Sorry, as I’ve admitted before I have a hard time understanding incompressible gibberish. I try. Lord knows I try. But your post made absolutely no sense. The only thing I gather is that you’re still trying to make this a pissin’ contest over who is worse.

The problem is most on the left speak out vehemently against one and not the other.
Guess which one?
Same could be said of those on the right.

And the twain will never again agree. No unity, never.

America except maybe for a couple of brief periods has never been united.

Yet we managed to function.....the real problem now is we are becoming increasingly dysfunctional.

I know why...do any of you?

The problem is most on the left speak out vehemently against one and not the other.
Guess which one?
Same could be said of those on the right.

And the twain will never again agree. No unity, never.

America except maybe for a couple of brief periods has never been united.

Yet we managed to function.....the real problem now is we are becoming increasingly dysfunctional.

I know why...do any of you?

Fluoride in our water supply.

You haven't seen anything yet.
[/QUOTE
I know. More death and destruction from the misdirected in our country. Trump's everlasting legacy.

View attachment 442236
There are no comparisons to be made. Both were reprehensible and those who did the dirty this summer should pay one hell of a price, and many of them are. However, the president encouraged this assault on his government, my Capital, and me. He did nothing to stop it. In fact, he organized the photo op rally, directed the mob to the capital, and cheered as people were killed. Is this ok with you?
Trump has openly betrayed our country and, in so doing, has committed treason. Impeachment is too good for that grifter.

Last edited:

View attachment 442236
"the paper tossing funny selfies"? How about 6 people murdered, property destroyed, people beaten, a noose for Pence hanging on a tree? Death and destruction. OK with you? If they were unfortunate enough to get their hands on a lawmaker, only God knows what would have happened, yes? I bet you are all good Christians and go to church on Sunday.

View attachment 442236
"the paper tossing funny selfies"? How about 6 people murdered, property destroyed, people beaten, a noose for Pence hanging on a tree? Death and destruction. OK with you? If they were unfortunate enough to get their hands on a lawmaker, only God knows what would have happened, yes? I bet you are all good Christians and go to church on Sunday.
3 were called medical complications, 1 was a woman shot through a window where the officer also pointed at other officers outside the window so his shooting randomly and killing the woman is on the orders of the congressional members inside with blood on their hands, everyone involved knew their risk, according to the left they should all be home curled up in a ball, and if the left didn't have rules for radicals memorized and pined to their refrigerator door then none of this woukd be discussed.
Now lets talk about the BLM and antifa and equal justice marches, how many people have to be burned in their car ir home or businrss or best up and shot and murdered before you stop calling it "their right to peacefully protest?"
WHERE IS THEIR NO FLY LIST?
Why is Pelosi and Schumer still in office and not restricted fron flying?
This is another spin job used to further divide the country and make things worse so they can say ahaa, and make a wash of their own acts without taking responsibility.

Forum List

Back