To those supporting last Wednesday’s march on the Capitol Building

138323178_10158296806289790_6440758986384705319_o.jpg

Why do you lie?

Is it something that comes naturally?

Or, do you have to practice?
Calm down, drama queen. It's just a joke meme.

Gawd, you people are so sensitive.

The vast majority of the people in the capitol building were calm and unhurried as evidenced by the many videos posted.
The fact these entitled jerk offs were CASUAL about their insurrection doesn't make it any different. They thought they somehow had the right to riot...so they were having a good old time

The vast majority of the people in the capitol building were calm and unhurried as evidenced by the many videos posted.
The fact these entitled jerk offs were CASUAL about their insurrection doesn't make it any different. They thought they somehow had the right to riot...so they were having a good old time

So according to you they were engaging in "casual insurrection". You are just too funny.

So according to you they were engaging in "casual insurrection". You are just too funny.
I guess you missed the grinning asshole who thought it was great fun to steal the lectern of the Speaker of the House?

He's in jail now

Or Elizabeth from Kentucky who was whining about getting tear gassed because "I was just storming the Capitol it's Revolution!"

Like she had just stepped up to order a fucking capacino and the barista get her name wrong...

Oh sorry. Elizabeth was from Knoxville.

'Asked why she wanted to get inside, she fired back, “We’re storming the Capitol — it’s a revolution!”

I'm equally horrified by an illegitimate election.
no evidence of that. None whatsoever. Just the word of a deranged narcissis.

care to offer some tangible evidence. I hear the Lt Gov of Texas is offering up a hefty reward. They don’t expect him to actually pay up.

To those supporting last Wednesday’s Riot at the Capitol Building, I don’t think you’re any worse than those who supported the BLM rioters. I also don’t think you’re any better.

Many of us are opposed to BOTH.

It was the same people.

care to offer some tangible evidence. I hear the Lt Gov of Texas is offering up a hefty reward. They don’t expect him to actually pay up.

Not this shit again!
I'm not responsible for your lack of awareness and bringing you up to snuff.
Garbage in - garbage out, on your part!!

To those supporting last Wednesday’s Riot at the Capitol Building, I don’t think you’re any worse than those who supported the BLM rioters. I also don’t think you’re any better. Many of us are opposed to BOTH.

I could be extremely wrong, but no one immediately comes to mind who 'supported' the Capitol Violence.

There is no excuse for the violence that was perpetrated. Those being arrested and punished deserve it. That being said, I respectfully disagree with the idea that the people who broke into the Capitol are on the same level as foreign-funded groups Antifa and BLM.

View attachment 441828

VS

View attachment 441831

Again, though, I do agree that the Capitol violence was wrong and those involved - ALL OF THEM - should be punished.

It was the same people

Not this shit again!
That’s ONE way of saying you don’t have anything.

To those supporting last Wednesday’s Riot at the Capitol Building, I don’t think you’re any worse than those who supported the BLM rioters. I also don’t think you’re any better. Many of us are opposed to BOTH.

I could be extremely wrong, but no one immediately comes to mind who 'supported' the Capitol Violence.

There is no excuse for the violence that was perpetrated. Those being arrested and punished deserve it. That being said, I respectfully disagree with the idea that the people who broke into the Capitol are on the same level as foreign-funded groups Antifa and BLM.

View attachment 441828

VS

View attachment 441831

Again, though, I do agree that the Capitol violence was wrong and those involved - ALL OF THEM - should be punished.

It was the same people
Didn’t know Shaman Q, Ashli Babbage, and all those being arrested were also part of BLM. WHO KNEW.

Not this shit again!
That’s ONE way of saying you don’t have anything.

Yeah. That's it.
Now make my day and go the fuck away..

View attachment 441828

VS

View attachment 441831

The rioters numbered 10,000 or more and only 54 have been arrested. An arrest means they are suspected, not that they are guilty.

Both BLM and the occupation of congress were valid and long over due.
Congress has been insular and corrupt for decades.
It was not just Bush who claimed Iraq has WMD, declared War on Drugs, passed illegal 3 strikes law, prevented public health care, passed illegal gun control, etc.

Trump did not incite violence.
However, it is nice to see that at least a few people have the courage to take a stand against the Democratic Party's assault on our democracy.
The People who are defending the Democrats are the real traitors.
What Trump said to the protestors does not qualify as incitement to riot under Supreme Court rulings.
The Supreme Court won't decide. The senate will, and a lot of pissed off people, including RNC donors will be watching.

Forum List

Back