To white people whom this maybe....

I believe a rich man or woman that has always lived that way can not be a good president, since he or she has never been in the average persons shoes. How can they truly understand the needs of people when they have never had to live a day in their life. I remember hearing that Bush had never bought a loaf of bread or knew how much milk cost. I know a lot of white people that believe rich people weather it be Trump, Bush, Romeny, etc. real care about them. I don't think so. When it comes down to it, that can't see you because they've never been you.
Explain BERAK HUSEIN OBAMA. My own brother said he voted for him because of race. Race shouldn't be an issue. And Obama isn't even black. I voted for Trump, because he was white? How far do you think that would fly?
We can say that all Trump supporters have decided that racism isnt a deal breaker.

You can say it and you re wrong and you are dishonest.

RACISM is an issue. Black racism. I am troubled why say, blacks still cling to past wrongs of 150 years ago. Why have say, the Vietnamese or Korean immigrants got past all the baggage and moved on? Why can't blacks do the same? What is holding them back? HMM?

Democrat Voters believe that they are being oppressed by rich white people, but the Democratic Party is run by rich white people.
And for 60 years they’ve been promising blacks prosperity. Is that working?
The entire middle class and poor has been getting HAMMERED by REPUBLICAN policies for going on FORTY of those years
They have jobs during republican admins. They get welfare under democrats. Which is better?

RACISM is an issue. Black racism. I am troubled why say, blacks still cling to past wrongs of 150 years ago. Why have say, the Vietnamese or Korean immigrants got past all the baggage and moved on? Why can't blacks do the same? What is holding them back? HMM?
Their representatives who get all their money from race baiting.

They have jobs during republican admins. They get welfare under democrats. Which is better?

Bulshit.

The poor and and poor blacks in particular get KILLED when the Republicans tank the economy like they did in 2007/2008

And recovering for the people at the bottom in our system (especially with GOP obstruction) is slower and weaker

Bulshit.

The poor and and poor blacks in particular get KILLED when the Republicans tank the economy like they did in 2007/2008

And recovering for the people at the bottom in our system (especially with GOP obstruction) is slower and weaker
Na, not really

I believe a rich man or woman that has always lived that way can not be a good president, since he or she has never been in the average persons shoes. How can they truly understand the needs of people when they have never had to live a day in their life. I remember hearing that Bush had never bought a loaf of bread or knew how much milk cost. I know a lot of white people that believe rich people weather it be Trump, Bush, Romeny, etc. real care about them. I don't think so. When it comes down to it, that can't see you because they've never been you.

Anyone who would look to the feds as their caretakers ain't too bright to begin with. Individual citizens are the responsibility of the States.

Nobody is holding blacks or any other group back, it's just an excuse. Racism my sweet bippy. Blacks don't have any more excuses for being lackadaisical lazy assh*les than anyone else. You call THAT a "culture"? You mean stereotypes? What is the difference?

Last edited:

Bulshit.

Lowest black unemployment rate in history. Tell me how that’s bad.

Anyone who would look to the feds as their caretakers ain't too bright to begin with. Individual citizens are the responsibility of the States.

Not even the states. Or county, town etc. it’s up to the individual.

Heaven forbid WHITE people act like negative racial stereotypes Yah know, confederate flag on a Ford F150 pick up with a hound dog and a hunting rifle on a rack. And go to church and stuff. Cant have that sort of stereotype. But blacks can be stereotyped all day long and nobody can question that (?) If I walked into a bank with no shirt on. With my panties showing over my clothes, with my hat sideways I would be committed to an asylum. But blacks can do that, because...Because? Because it's black culture? Yeah.

Last edited:

Hey moron, 0bama lived a life of privilege, why didn’t you mention him?

Not even the states. Or county, town etc. it’s up to the individual.

James Madison said it best.

The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government, are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite. The former will be exercised principally on external objects, as war, peace, negotiation, and foreign commerce; with which last the power of taxation will, for the most part, be connected. The powers reserved to the several States will extend to all the objects which, in the ordinary course of affairs, concern the lives, liberties, and properties of the people, and the internal order, improvement, and prosperity of the State. -James Madison Federalist 45

But I agree, we are all the sum total of our own decisions.

I am tying to figure out what black culture IS. And these Folks are on one hand condemning racism and on the hand being the most profound hypocrites this side of the big bang. And they can't get over it, they seem to revel in it. Other groups got past it, but not blacks.

Wow racism and classism all in one post. Do you often take the advice of people on welfare about how to build wealth? Or how about the the deadbeat dad for family advice?

When it comes to wealth, why do we listen to the criticism of the poor? They never had it, probably never will. If I want a successful marriage I don’t listen to a two time loser. I listen to those that are on their first marriage and when it comes to wealth, I listen to those that have made it and are keeping it.

What I am say is, I think someone that went from nothing to something would make a better president. That person will have a better understanding by going from being poor to middle class to rich.
So you want to means test candidates and only allow candidates who started out with ‘nothing’? Good luck with that.

Let me refer to black a black bully boy bigot I once overheard. He said "I hate ALL white people. Because they are all (ahem) ALL racists." The black bully boy that targeted whites said that. Back in 1969. I take the entire black civil rights movement with a HUGE grain of salt because of that. All the police brutality stuff goes out the window because it's just exaggerated nonsense. Blacks are their own worst enemies, and that is a fact. Reality is like that.
Sweetheart...blacks worst enemies are racists...
Yes, so it’s a wonder they vote democrat en masse :eusa_think:

Explain BERAK HUSEIN OBAMA. My own brother said he voted for him because of race. Race shouldn't be an issue. And Obama isn't even black. I voted for Trump, because he was white? How far do you think that would fly?
We can say that all Trump supporters have decided that racism isnt a deal breaker.
Yes, you can say it.

This has nothing to do with being racist. There are white people that don't vote there best interest.

Forum List

Back