To white people whom this maybe....

I believe a rich man or woman that has always lived that way can not be a good president, since he or she has never been in the average persons shoes. How can they truly understand the needs of people when they have never had to live a day in their life. I remember hearing that Bush had never bought a loaf of bread or knew how much milk cost. I know a lot of white people that believe rich people weather it be Trump, Bush, Romeny, etc. real care about them. I don't think so. When it comes down to it, that can't see you because they've never been you.

When talking about Rich People in the WH, you forgot B. Hussein O. His mum was a globe trotting doctor, his putative father a high muckity muck in the Kenyan government, his step dad was an Indonesian oil tycoon and his grandmother was an influential banktress in Hawaii. He was sent to the snootiest prep school in the Pacific Rim that has kings including King Curtis among its alumni.

Barry Soetoro aka Obama was half white and according to the "one drop rule" that certainly qualifies him as a Honky.

I believe a rich man or woman that has always lived that way can not be a good president, since he or she has never been in the average persons shoes. How can they truly understand the needs of people when they have never had to live a day in their life. I remember hearing that Bush had never bought a loaf of bread or knew how much milk cost. I know a lot of white people that believe rich people weather it be Trump, Bush, Romeny, etc. real care about them. I don't think so. When it comes down to it, that can't see you because they've never been you.
That has to include people of never had real jobs like professors and career politicians like Obama...?

And this has what to do with white people?
Progressives are a confused sort

I don't think wealth is a good predictor.

Being a COCKSUCKER, that's a great predictor. The only COCKSUCKER PREZ ran our debt up $10 trillion, way more than any other.

The more the COCKSUCKER, the worse the President, right QUEER-O.....

Obama is more man than you could hope to be.
The concept of the wealthy child is pretty much accurate in this day and age. 100 years ago wealthy and poor lived in contact and had relationships in economic areas. Today wealthy children are separated from middle class children so they can be protected from all sorts of human problems like humility and health problems.
I would rather a president who was military as that seems to be a game to level the playing field of lifes monetary bigotry. Worked wonderful for Kennedy and FDR as well as Teddy and our best president IKE!
Obama is a shiteater always has been always will be

This is the same concept as a rich mans kid taking over his business and then running it into the ground. They did build it from nothing to something his farther did.
Lol
Trump made his dad’s company worth much more, he turned millions and billions so shut the fuck up

Wow racism and classism all in one post. Do you often take the advice of people on welfare about how to build wealth? Or how about the the deadbeat dad for family advice?

When it comes to wealth, why do we listen to the criticism of the poor? They never had it, probably never will. If I want a successful marriage I don’t listen to a two time loser. I listen to those that are on their first marriage and when it comes to wealth, I listen to those that have made it and are keeping it.

What I am say is, I think someone that went from nothing to something would make a better president. That person will have a better understanding by going from being poor to middle class to rich.
Career politicians make for the worst presidents

Democrat Voters believe that they are being oppressed by rich white people, but the Democratic Party is run by rich white people.

Explain BERAK HUSEIN OBAMA. My own brother said he voted for him because of race. Race shouldn't be an issue. And Obama isn't even black. I voted for Trump, because he was white? How far do you think that would fly?

And here come the racists

They're never too far away

Wow racism and classism all in one post. Do you often take the advice of people on welfare about how to build wealth? Or how about the the deadbeat dad for family advice?

When it comes to wealth, why do we listen to the criticism of the poor? They never had it, probably never will. If I want a successful marriage I don’t listen to a two time loser. I listen to those that are on their first marriage and when it comes to wealth, I listen to those that have made it and are keeping it.
is that supposed to be a rebuttal?

Let me refer back to a black bully boy bigot I once overheard. He said "I hate ALL white people. Because they are all (ahem) ALL racists." The black bully boy that targeted whites said that. Back in 1969. I take the entire black civil rights movement with a HUGE grain of salt because of that. All the police brutality stuff goes out the window because it's just exaggerated nonsense. Blacks are their own worst enemies, and that is a fact. Reality is like that.

Last edited:

is that supposed to be a rebuttal?

No, I agree with you.

Let me refer to black a black bully boy bigot I once overheard. He said "I hate ALL white people. Because they are all (ahem) ALL racists." The black bully boy that targeted whites said that. Back in 1969. I take the entire black civil rights movement with a HUGE grain of salt because of that. All the police brutality stuff goes out the window because it's just exaggerated nonsense. Blacks are their own worst enemies, and that is a fact. Reality is like that.
Sweetheart...blacks worst enemies are racists...

Explain BERAK HUSEIN OBAMA. My own brother said he voted for him because of race. Race shouldn't be an issue. And Obama isn't even black. I voted for Trump, because he was white? How far do you think that would fly?
We can say that all Trump supporters have decided that racism isnt a deal breaker.

Forum List

Back