🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

To win, GOP must wake up on same-sex marriage

And this is why they won't win. They will continue to deny reality and won't have a chance in national elections.
They will win with their fundamentalist base in certain parts of the country but not with the American people nationally. Since they have purged most all non social conservatives from their ranks , their chance are nil .

To win in 2016 GOP must wake up on same-sex marriage - CNN.com

Look fool you people just did the GOP a favor by taking the entire issue off the table for 2016, that's brilliant :laugh:

:lol: It's not off the table. We're going to be hearing about Constitutional amendments and all other kinds of shit. 40 years later you people are still fighting Roe v Wade.

I think that it's in the process of being relegated to the fringe, though.

I wouldn't be surprised if the GOP candidate in 2020 fully supported same-sex marriage.

Look at the Tories in the UK to understand where American mainstream conservatism is headed.

Look at USSR communists to understand where American liberalism is headed.

What's that you say?....just the other day, you cons were praising Putin and drooling all over his leadership....make up your minds....Putin is just following in the footsteps of Stalin - so if you love Putin so much....why would you worry about America heading in that direction. You are confused....speaking out of both sides of your mouth. Conservatives want an America that looks like Russia......just ask Giuliani.

On Fox Giuliani Praises Putin He s What You Call A Leader In Contrast To Obama Video Media Matters for America

It is hard to imagine that Tolstoy, Pushkin, Dostoevsky, Rachmaninoff, and Rimsky-Korsakov came from the same breed that also produced Stalin, the murderer of millions, Lavrentiy Beria, and Putin.
Putin follows in Stalin s footsteps - Gate House

Look fool you people just did the GOP a favor by taking the entire issue off the table for 2016, that's brilliant :laugh:

:lol: It's not off the table. We're going to be hearing about Constitutional amendments and all other kinds of shit. 40 years later you people are still fighting Roe v Wade.

I wouldn't be surprised if the GOP candidate in 2020 fully supported same-sex marriage.

Look at the Tories in the UK to understand where American mainstream conservatism is headed.

What's that you say?....just the other day, you cons were praising Putin and drooling all over his leadership....make up your minds....Putin is just following in the footsteps of Stalin - so if you love Putin so much....why would you worry about America heading in that direction. You are confused....speaking out of both sides of your mouth. Conservatives want an America that looks like Russia......just ask Giuliani.

On Fox Giuliani Praises Putin He s What You Call A Leader In Contrast To Obama Video Media Matters for America

It is hard to imagine that Tolstoy, Pushkin, Dostoevsky, Rachmaninoff, and Rimsky-Korsakov came from the same breed that also produced Stalin, the murderer of millions, Lavrentiy Beria, and Putin.

Did you flunk reading comprehension...never mind I think we know the answer. /eyeroll

And this is why they won't win. They will continue to deny reality and won't have a chance in national elections.
They will win with their fundamentalist base in certain parts of the country but not with the American people nationally. Since they have purged most all non social conservatives from their ranks , their chance are nil .

Do you seriously believe that it is off the table for 2016?

God, guns and gays were the 3 primary whips that the GOP has been using for generations to drive their voters to the polls.

In essence you are saying that they have just lost one third of their motivation.

Read-em and weep you dealt the GOP a winning hand. :eusa_boohoo:

yep, this is get all the older voters in the country out to vote who might agree with them.... so they could be eating all this crow they are spewing today

Stephanie they are making it easy on is, I'm happy to step aside and let the libs self implode. Two of the major issues Dems had on their side, gay marriage and Obamacare subsidies swept aside by the SCOTUS and rendered non-issues in the 2016 election. Poor libs they just can't catch a break.

they're too busy gloating to see the BIG picture.

Bwahahaha....you think the GOP is going to stop talking about it....that's just it, when asked how they feel about it, the Republican candidates will have to expose their homophobia and the rest is history.

The GOP presidential candidate won't touch the gay marriage issue with a 10 foot pole fool. Every time you fools bring it up they will just point to the SCOTUS decision, you people really screwed yourself on this issue. Same with the Obamacare decision, that gave the GOP an out. Its almost like you people want Hillary to lose lol.

that's what I would do. just point to SCOTUS and say nothing else. they think they still have a dirty weapon like their stupid: war on women folk. The people didn't KICK them out of Congress FOR NO REASON. OdictatorCare was A BIG ONE.....if they think the people are Thrilled over this decision by the Supreme court over it, they might want to think again...so they should be worried of their politics and party

Do you seriously believe that it is off the table for 2016?

God, guns and gays were the 3 primary whips that the GOP has been using for generations to drive their voters to the polls.

In essence you are saying that they have just lost one third of their motivation.

Read-em and weep you dealt the GOP a winning hand. :eusa_boohoo:

yep, this is get all the older voters in the country out to vote who might agree with them.... so they could be eating all this crow they are spewing today

Stephanie they are making it easy on is, I'm happy to step aside and let the libs self implode. Two of the major issues Dems had on their side, gay marriage and Obamacare subsidies swept aside by the SCOTUS and rendered non-issues in the 2016 election. Poor libs they just can't catch a break.

they're too busy gloating to see the BIG picture.

You mean that gays can now marry all through this great land?

Bwahahaha....you think the GOP is going to stop talking about it....that's just it, when asked how they feel about it, the Republican candidates will have to expose their homophobia and the rest is history.

The GOP presidential candidate won't touch the gay marriage issue with a 10 foot pole fool. Every time you fools bring it up they will just point to the SCOTUS decision, you people really screwed yourself on this issue. Same with the Obamacare decision, that gave the GOP an out. Its almost like you people want Hillary to lose lol.

that's what I would do. just point to SCOTUS and say nothing else. they think they still have a dirty weapon like their stupid: war on women folk. The people didn't KICK out of Congress FOR NO REASON. they better look at their own politics

BOOM you nailed it! Its going to be hilarious watching the libs and MSM do the 'but but but..but...that's our issue' lmao!

No. They need to triple their efforts to repeal ACA, quadruple their efforts to impeach obama, and quintuple their efforts to re-invade iraq for freedom n shit.

The GOP presidential candidate won't touch the gay marriage issue with a 10 foot pole fool.
So what are they going to do when they debate with Hillary and the question comes up? Look like deer in the headlights? Bwahahaha...you're delusional.

deer-in-headlights-1.jpg

Every time you fools bring it up they will just point to the SCOTUS decision, you people really screwed yourself on this issue.
You're beginning to look pathetic trying so hard to come out the winner on this one.......get over it, your party lost not one issue, but two.....deal with it.

Same with the Obamacare decision, that gave the GOP an out. Its almost like you people want Hillary to lose lol.
The GOP didn't need an "out".....they were "out" a long time ago, submitting repeals of Obamacare with nothing to take its place.....boy, you're just as inane as the leaders you elect.

that's what I would do. just point to SCOTUS and say nothing else. they think they still have a dirty weapon like their stupid: war on women folk. The people didn't KICK out of Congress FOR NO REASON. they better look at their own politics

BOOM you nailed it! Its going to be hilarious watching the libs and MSM do the 'but but but..but...that's our issue' lmao!

Interesting.......do you think Republicans can just let the issue lie?

No. They need to triple their efforts to repeal ACA, quadruple their efforts to impeach obama, and quintuple their efforts to re-invade iraq for freedom n shit.

hummhumm, just go vote for your Democrats

CNN has become a MOUTHPEICE for the DNC or a hate site like, Stinkprogess

that station should be shunned. total propaganda against Republicans. NOT a damn unbiased about them

CNN has become a MOUTHPEICE for the DNC or a hate site like, Stinkprogess

that station should be shunned. total propaganda against Republicans. NOT a damn unbiased about them
At least you still have your Breitbart

Riiiiight you are going to force the GOP presidential candidate to focus on YOUR issue after the SCOTUS just handed them a get out of jail free card on that issue lol. Do you libs ever get tired of shit blowing up in your faces :laugh:

They won't have to be forced to do anything. They simply won't be able to help themselves.

Would you be interested in some beachfront property in Nebraska?

Are you trying to sell that non-existant beachfront property in Nebraska someone sold you the other day?

Do you libs ever get tired of shit blowing up in your faces :laugh:

Well now, that's a brave approach to just having lost both of your "only" issues in the coming election....1. Get rid of Obamacare. 2. Ban all gay people.

Claiming that you're happy that it blew up in our faces is just like a loser saying "I didnt' want to win anyway - now you'll have to pay taxes on that $140 million lotto you won" bwahahaha....they don't make 'em any dumber.

Not my issues and not the GOP presidential candidate's issues either. I'm sorry to burst you libs bubble but boo hoo you screwed yourself here.

Let's see.......I need details, exactly how did we screw ourselves?

We got what we wanted.....Obamacare to continue and not cause a hardship for over 6 million people that cons said weren't able to get subsidies.

We also got same-sex marriage to be Constitutional in all 50 states.

Now, please explain again, how we screwed ourselves.......I'm all ears....I'll wait.

George W. Bush would never win a second term during a war.

That said, there is no difference, it is just what people publicly bitch about that makes the difference. Once inside the halls of congress you flip them over and they are all the same.

Did you flunk reading comprehension...never mind I think we know the answer. /eyeroll

Oh, I see...you are stumped for an answer........seems like I gotcha...couldn't respond so you make up some shit excuse about me not comprehending? It looks to me that you were the one that didn't comprehend.......didn't your party drool all over Putin? Isn't Putin the same as Stalin? Wasn't Stalin a communist? I'll make it easy for you....just answer the questions...yes or no?

Amazing how Republicans were slapped down on this issue

Starting in 1993 they went on a rampage to put an end to the idea of gay marriage before it could take root. They passed law after law, amendment after amendment to keep it from happening

Then the gays fought back. 2% of the population and they beat the shit out of Republicans in just twenty years

that's what I would do. just point to SCOTUS and say nothing else.

Steph....I hate to break it to you, but there won't be anyone from the Supreme Court at the Debates for a clown to point at. They're going to look even more clownish pointing at the ceiling......or worse, just standing there dumbfounded, or they could say "Oops" -

I feel like the GOP just won a big election less than a year ago. You wouldn't know it though. The reality is the GOP needs to slowly take over the media and education system to make it appear they are always right regardless of if they are or not.

That election less than a year ago wasn't big. It was nothing more than an expected glitch.

You are in denial, go ahead tell us how Obama the first black president couldn't get you fools to the polls.

He got us there....twice. Hillary, or whoever gets the DNC nomination will too.

The GOP presidential candidate won't touch the gay marriage issue with a 10 foot pole fool.
So what are they going to do when they debate with Hillary and the question comes up? Look like deer in the headlights? Bwahahaha...you're delusional.

deer-in-headlights-1.jpg

Every time you fools bring it up they will just point to the SCOTUS decision, you people really screwed yourself on this issue.
You're beginning to look pathetic trying so hard to come out the winner on this one.......get over it, your party lost not one issue, but two.....deal with it.

Same with the Obamacare decision, that gave the GOP an out. Its almost like you people want Hillary to lose lol.
The GOP didn't need an "out".....they were "out" a long time ago, submitting repeals of Obamacare with nothing to take its place.....boy, you're just as inane as the leaders you elect.

Translation...:crybaby:blueslegend ruined our gay marriage victory :crybaby:now we can't use this faux issue to attack the GOP:crybaby:ahahahaha. Poor libs, the fact that you intend to run on an issue that has now been settled by the SCOTUS tells me all I need to know about the disgusting filth left. lol

Forum List

Back