🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

To win, GOP must wake up on same-sex marriage

As a hetero married white man, how exactly is gay marriage a threat to me? Nobody has given an answer yet.

And this is why they won't win. They will continue to deny reality and won't have a chance in national elections.
They will win with their fundamentalist base in certain parts of the country but not with the American people nationally. Since they have purged most all non social conservatives from their ranks , their chance are nil .

To win in 2016 GOP must wake up on same-sex marriage - CNN.com

Look fool you people just did the GOP a favor by taking the entire issue off the table for 2016, that's brilliant :laugh:

Bwahahaha....you think the GOP is going to stop talking about it....that's just it, when asked how they feel about it, the Republican candidates will have to expose their homophobia and the rest is history.

The GOP presidential candidate won't touch the gay marriage issue with a 10 foot pole fool.
So what are they going to do when they debate with Hillary and the question comes up? Look like deer in the headlights? Bwahahaha...you're delusional.

deer-in-headlights-1.jpg

Every time you fools bring it up they will just point to the SCOTUS decision, you people really screwed yourself on this issue.
You're beginning to look pathetic trying so hard to come out the winner on this one.......get over it, your party lost not one issue, but two.....deal with it.

Same with the Obamacare decision, that gave the GOP an out. Its almost like you people want Hillary to lose lol.
The GOP didn't need an "out".....they were "out" a long time ago, submitting repeals of Obamacare with nothing to take its place.....boy, you're just as inane as the leaders you elect.

Translation...:crybaby:blueslegend ruined our gay marriage victory :crybaby:now we can't use this faux issue to attack the GOP:crybaby:ahahahaha. Poor libs, the fact that you intend to run on an issue that has now been settled by the SCOTUS tells me all I need to know about the disgusting filth left. lol

Sounds like a workable plan. All you have to do is get all the clown car occupants to just STFU about it, and it's out of discussion. Good luck with that.

Look fool you people just did the GOP a favor by taking the entire issue off the table for 2016, that's brilliant :laugh:

Bwahahaha....you think the GOP is going to stop talking about it....that's just it, when asked how they feel about it, the Republican candidates will have to expose their homophobia and the rest is history.

The GOP presidential candidate won't touch the gay marriage issue with a 10 foot pole fool. Every time you fools bring it up they will just point to the SCOTUS decision, you people really screwed yourself on this issue. Same with the Obamacare decision, that gave the GOP an out. Its almost like you people want Hillary to lose lol.

that's what I would do. just point to SCOTUS and say nothing else. they think they still have a dirty weapon like their stupid: war on women folk. The people didn't KICK out of Congress FOR NO REASON. they better look at their own politics

BOOM you nailed it! Its going to be hilarious watching the libs and MSM do the 'but but but..but...that's our issue' lmao!

Interesting.......do you think Republicans can just let the issue lie?

BANK on whoever the GOP presidential candidate is just pointing to the SCOTUS and saying the SCOTUS has ruled, next issue jobs and the economy. There is no reason a GOP candidate would want to discuss gay marriage if they can avoid it and now there's not reason to discuss it at all, gays got what they wanted, they can get married, next issue jobs and the economy. Sorry to rain on some of the libs parade here (ha a gay pun) but that's debating and campaigning you try to keep the discussion focused on the issues you can win.

Riiiiight you are going to force the GOP presidential candidate to focus on YOUR issue after the SCOTUS just handed them a get out of jail free card on that issue lol. Do you libs ever get tired of shit blowing up in your faces :laugh:

They won't have to be forced to do anything. They simply won't be able to help themselves.

Would you be interested in some beachfront property in Nebraska?

Are you trying to sell that non-existant beachfront property in Nebraska someone sold you the other day?

That's very original lib, and you thought that up with your 89 IQ impressive. /sarcasm

Do you libs ever get tired of shit blowing up in your faces :laugh:

Well now, that's a brave approach to just having lost both of your "only" issues in the coming election....1. Get rid of Obamacare. 2. Ban all gay people.

Claiming that you're happy that it blew up in our faces is just like a loser saying "I didnt' want to win anyway - now you'll have to pay taxes on that $140 million lotto you won" bwahahaha....they don't make 'em any dumber.

Not my issues and not the GOP presidential candidate's issues either. I'm sorry to burst you libs bubble but boo hoo you screwed yourself here.

Let's see.......I need details, exactly how did we screw ourselves?

We got what we wanted.....Obamacare to continue and not cause a hardship for over 6 million people that cons said weren't able to get subsidies.

We also got same-sex marriage to be Constitutional in all 50 states.

Now, please explain again, how we screwed ourselves.......I'm all ears....I'll wait.

^^^ (points and laughs) Go ahead run on Obamacare that's been such a winner for Dem's at the polls these past several elections :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

The GOP presidential candidate won't touch the gay marriage issue with a 10 foot pole fool. Every time you fools bring it up they will just point to the SCOTUS decision, you people really screwed yourself on this issue. Same with the Obamacare decision, that gave the GOP an out. Its almost like you people want Hillary to lose lol.

that's what I would do. just point to SCOTUS and say nothing else. they think they still have a dirty weapon like their stupid: war on women folk. The people didn't KICK out of Congress FOR NO REASON. they better look at their own politics

BOOM you nailed it! Its going to be hilarious watching the libs and MSM do the 'but but but..but...that's our issue' lmao!

BANK on whoever the GOP presidential candidate is just pointing to the SCOTUS and saying the SCOTUS has ruled, next issue jobs and the economy. There is no reason a GOP candidate would want to discuss gay marriage if they can avoid it and now there's not reason to discuss it at all, gays got what they wanted, they can get married, next issue jobs and the economy. Sorry to rain on some of the libs parade here (ha a gay pun) but that's debating and campaigning you try to keep the discussion focused on the issues you can win.

Now, if you can just convince the members of the clown car to do that..........

Now, if you can just convince the members of the clown car to do that..........

Still waiting for the far left drones to thank GWB..

The GOP presidential candidate won't touch the gay marriage issue with a 10 foot pole fool.
So what are they going to do when they debate with Hillary and the question comes up? Look like deer in the headlights? Bwahahaha...you're delusional.

deer-in-headlights-1.jpg

Every time you fools bring it up they will just point to the SCOTUS decision, you people really screwed yourself on this issue.
You're beginning to look pathetic trying so hard to come out the winner on this one.......get over it, your party lost not one issue, but two.....deal with it.

Same with the Obamacare decision, that gave the GOP an out. Its almost like you people want Hillary to lose lol.
The GOP didn't need an "out".....they were "out" a long time ago, submitting repeals of Obamacare with nothing to take its place.....boy, you're just as inane as the leaders you elect.

Translation...:crybaby:blueslegend ruined our gay marriage victory :crybaby:now we can't use this faux issue to attack the GOP:crybaby:ahahahaha. Poor libs, the fact that you intend to run on an issue that has now been settled by the SCOTUS tells me all I need to know about the disgusting filth left. lol

Sounds like a workable plan. All you have to do is get all the clown car occupants to just STFU about it, and it's out of discussion. Good luck with that.

You have a solid point, I don't underestimate the stupidity of the GOP establishment clowns to throw victory away on idiocy or a poor candidate for example Romney aka Obama light.

deer-in-headlights-1.jpg

You have a solid point, I don't underestimate the stupidity of the GOP establishment clowns to throw victory away on idiocy or a poor candidate for example Romney aka Obama light.

There is no stopping someone during a GOP townhall event from bringing up gay marriage and/or Obamacare and asking your candidate how they will deal with them if they are elected.

Is that when your candidate ducks and dives and says that the SC has ruled and there is nothing they can do?

Or do they have to come up with a Constitutional Amendment on marriage or a repeal and replace answer for Obamacare?

Because in that live townhall event full of Republican voters you can be sure that if they go the former route they will be publicly booed for those cop out answers.

And if they come up with the latter answers that will be used against them in the general.

I've seen a few people now make an interesting point: Now that the supes have ruled on this, those GOP candidates who'd rather not deal with social issues (and they sure as hell won't admit it) will be off the hook and can just say, "well, it's not what I would have done, but it's the law of the land, let's move on". That does make sense.

However -- and this could get pretty freakin' wild -- what happens if people start trying to cram "pledges" to overturn the law into the hands of GOP candidates?

Yikes!

I've seen a few people now make an interesting point: Now that the supes have ruled on this, those GOP candidates who'd rather not deal with social issues (and they sure as hell won't admit it) will be off the hook and can just say, "well, it's not what I would have done, but it's the law of the land, let's move on". That does make sense.

However -- and this could get pretty freakin' wild -- what happens if people start trying to cram "pledges" to overturn the law into the hands of GOP candidates?

Yikes!

Then they're stupid. And they will lose.

He would be an idiot not to. The SCOTUS handed a republicans a gift

Their stock answer no longer needs to be.......I believe marriage is between one man and one woman
They can now reply......the Supreme Court decided the issue and we must accept it........But they won't

The base is peeved, Homos can marry...someone must pay the price

The Republican candidate must show outrage, must threaten constitutional amendments and antigay legislation

The gays MUST be punished

And this is why they won't win. They will continue to deny reality and won't have a chance in national elections.
They will win with their fundamentalist base in certain parts of the country but not with the American people nationally. Since they have purged most all non social conservatives from their ranks , their chance are nil .

To win in 2016 GOP must wake up on same-sex marriage - CNN.com

deer-in-headlights-1.jpg

Translation...:crybaby:blueslegend ruined our gay marriage victory :crybaby:
Translation: I have to act like we were the ones that won so Libs won't feel so great about actually winning.:crybaby:

now we can't use this faux issue to attack the GOP:crybaby:
Translation: Let's hope that none of the clowns bring it up during the primaries, cause those that were against it will definitely be screwed.:crybaby:

ahahahaha. Poor libs, the fact that you intend to run on an issue that has now been settled by the SCOTUS
Translation: Damn, it's going to be hard explaining how we the GOP lost these two issues when the SCOTUS is majority Republican....so let's act like we didn't care about the issues.......:crybaby:

tells me all I need to know about the disgusting filth left. lo
Translation: Damn the libs, they seem to be winning on issues we hold dear - but we'll act like we don't care.

deer-in-headlights-1.jpg

Translation...:crybaby:blueslegend ruined our gay marriage victory :crybaby:
Translation: I have to act like we were the ones that won so Libs won't feel so great about actually winning.:crybaby:

now we can't use this faux issue to attack the GOP:crybaby:
Translation: Let's hope that none of the clowns bring it up during the primaries, cause those that were against it will definitely be screwed.:crybaby:

ahahahaha. Poor libs, the fact that you intend to run on an issue that has now been settled by the SCOTUS
Translation: Damn, it's going to be hard explaining how we the GOP lost these two issues when the SCOTUS is majority Republican....so let's act like we didn't care about the issues.......:crybaby:

tells me all I need to know about the disgusting filth left. lo
Translation: Damn the libs, they seem to be winning on issues we hold dear - but we'll act like we don't care.

This may help them get through the next few months

The 5 Stages of Loss and Grief Psych Central

Sorry to rain on some of the libs parade here (ha a gay pun) but that's debating and campaigning you try to keep the discussion focused on the issues you can win.

The only rain we're seeing on these issues is the rain created by the tears from conservative eyes.....

You are looking more pathetic trying to turn this into a win for Republicans.......but you can't silence the sobbing that is being heard all over the nation.

Same-sex marriage ruling divides some GOP candidates

Washington (CNN)Republicans seeking the White House struggled to find their footing Friday after the Supreme Court ruled in favor of gay marriage, splitting between pushing to fight the issue directly or looking for "religious freedom" protections.
GOP hopefuls split in reactions to same-sex marriage ruling - CNNPolitics.com

Forum List

Back