Toby Keith To Perform At Trump Inauguration

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
0114-trump-keith-tmz-getty-3.jpg

Toby Keith doesn't give a damn what the haters think ... he says his Donald Trump Inauguration performance isn't a personal favor, it's for the good ole U.S. of A.

Keith has faced a ton of backlash since it was announced Friday he'd be part of a show at The Lincoln Memorial the night before Trump is sworn in. However, Keith is sticking to his guns, saying, "I don't apologize for performing for our country or military," in an interview with EW.

Toby Keith Telling The Critics To Back Off

Gee, what a surprise.

Toby Keith doesn't give a damn what the haters think ... he says his Donald Trump Inauguration performance isn't a personal favor, it's for the good ole U.S. of A.

Keith has faced a ton of backlash since it was announced Friday he'd be part of a show at The Lincoln Memorial the night before Trump is sworn in. However, Keith is sticking to his guns, saying, "I don't apologize for performing for our country or military," in an interview with EW.

Gee, what a surprise.

See there's someone the Democrats failed to get enough death threats to. Remember, its not the 1st amendment that counts, but what makes democrats feel righteous.

Gee, what a surprise.

See there's someone the Democrats failed to get enough death threats to. Remember, its not the 1st amendment that counts, but what makes democrats feel righteous.

Toby Kieth is hoping for another war, so he can sell another record.

Gee, what a surprise.

Oddly enough, it's the Barrypuppet and Hitlery that were trying to goad Russia into a war because Russia took in Crimea after the E.U coup de e'tat....imagine that???

Gee, what a surprise.

Oddly enough, it's the Barrypuppet and Hitlery that were trying to goad Russia into a war because Russia took in Crimea after the E.U coup de e'tat....imagine that???

Are you rambling again? We're talking about how Toby Kieth can't sell any records till Trump starts a war. I doubt he'll have to wait much longer.

Hillary was always more likely to start a war

Toby is a Democrat, or he was, until they disowned him for being a true patriot

Toby Keith unleashes his true political views in new interview

In a recent interview with the “Chicago Tribune,” he says “I was a Democrat my whole life. They kind of disowned me when I started supporting the troops, then I went and registered Independent. I’ve never been a registered Republican. It just keeps people off balance. They don’t know what to think.”

You people are unreal with your stupidity

In a recent interview with the “Chicago Tribune,” he says “I was a Democrat my whole life. They kind of disowned me when I started supporting the troops, then I went and registered Independent. I’ve never been a registered Republican. It just keeps people off balance. They don’t know what to think.”

Wanting to send more to die is a funny way to support the troops.

Gee, what a surprise.

Are you rambling again? We're talking about how Toby Kieth can't sell any records till Trump starts a war. I doubt he'll have to wait much longer.

Hitlery wanted a "no fly zone" over a country that she didn't have a legal say over sans the military might of USA.INC which would have led to Russia intervening on behalf of Assad.......that equals the beating of war drums to me, ya dumb fuck.

Who "wants to send more to die"? Whoever youre talking about, he must be an evil man. Wanting soldiers to die is pretty terrible.

Gee, what a surprise.

Now, THAT is some really, really dumb shit .... and SO fact loaded, too.

wanting to send more to die?

you really aren't that bright, are you?

Toby Keith sings songs and entertains people - being willing to show up without getting paid to entertain the troops is an honorable thing

well, most Americans think so, and then there are the fringe leftists...

5 more days, bitch - then it's the end of an error!

e5084241.gif

Gee, what a surprise.

Made you uncomfortable, huh?

It seems the truth has a tendency to do that to you.

Good for Toby and Good for Donald. It was getting embarrassing.

I'm not really sure why it's such a large issue. There will be a gazillion people there, every network possibly, etc... What performer would not want that?
As far as I know, Toby has been a very good representative for America. As a personal aside, I think it's cool how he sings country songs that are not all about love and romance.

He should sing Red Solo Cup....seems appropriate.

Forum List

Back