Today is International Left Hander's Day

edthecynic

Censored for Cynicism
Oct 20, 2008
:woohoo:

Left Handers Day, August 13th - Official Site #lefthandersday

LHD-Header1.png

All you left-handers and you reverse handism, your wanting special rights, forcing us normal people to accept you, wanting to marry other left-handers (you sicko homohanders), and the lamestream media silent your sicko agenda!

Burn in Hell, Lefties!

All you left-handers and you reverse handism, your wanting special rights, forcing us normal people to accept you, wanting to marry other left-handers (you sicko homohanders), and the lamestream media silent your sicko agenda!

Burn in Hell, Lefties!

They're non conformists. It's a choice but they choose to live that disgusting left handed lifestyle.

Burn in Hell, Lefties!

You defeat your own point with that post. Could you imagine having to acquiesce to and subsidize people just because they're left handed?

Burn in Hell, Lefties!

The plan outlined in the secret left handed agenda is going well :badgrin:

Soon America will be ours!!!

Stupid.

It's like having national red hair day

Who gives a shit?

Oh and I happen to be left handed I just never thought it was a big deal....because it isn't

The number of people who are left handed has risen dramatically.

I believe it to be proof of evolution and higher intelligence.

Sounds sinister...

They used to be considered evil and were forced to switch hands for writing in school. Catholic nuns were known for beating them on the left hand if they used it....

When I was about 4 or 5 years old and my parents sent me to kindergarden, I was lucky enough to have a lovely teacher who was left handed too.

I was never forced to change hands.... there was no drama I was a happy camper! :D

Burn in Hell, Lefties!

The plan outlined in the secret left handed agenda is going well :badgrin:

Soon America will be ours!!!

Facing north, only west Topeka.

Ambidextrous myself, but my husbands a lefty. If only they just made the pen cable on the CC machines a little longer...

Forum List

Back